Red Bus Complaints & Reviews

3.5
Last updated Jan 29, 2023

File a complaint to Red Bus

Having problems with Red Bus?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Red Bus customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Red Bus

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Red Bus Phone Numbers

Mobile

Red Bus reviews & complaints(3705)

I booked 3 female tickets from Indore to Mumbai (journey date 28.01.2023). At the time of booking I selected “Boarding Point : Julwania Rajhans Hotel, Indore”. My earlier booking was from Mumbai to Indore, 2 days before, establishing that I am not from Indore and I am unaware of places of Indore. When I reached Indore, I inquired through multiple places (hotel staff, taxi drivers, local guides) that where is this picking up point. Since...

I had book 2 tickets from jamnagar to surat on 29 jan 2023 costing 1400 the payment was successfully done but the ticket has not been booked n the money has been deducted from my account please refund my money
Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked a ticket for my daughter from Hyderabad to Bengaluru on 28 Jan 23, tkt no TS2R26107200. Had also added the Redbus assurance for Rs 19. The operator cancelled the bus and I was not provided an alternative. The money is refunded even though I wanted a ticket for the next day instead of a refund. As per the insurance money collected, there was no response. On calling Customer care they are backing out saying I had taken insurance from Acko, which must have underwritten the insurance. Had a call from their supervisor but no call
    Group Captain S Kundu
    Indian Air Force
    Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked adtc bus for 25 jan 2023. From delhi to Amritsar. The bus was supposed to depart at around 10:30pm.At 11 pm I received message that the bus is cancelled. While I had very less options I booked another bus named North india transport which was supposed to depart at 11:10 pm. I called the required contact person at 11:05 pm to ask for the point where the bus would be and i got to know that the bus had left before time. They asked...

Hi Team,

I have book my ticket from rebus (PNR: 4305985)...
      A day prrior I got a message from bus operator that bus is delayed..
      Accordingly to my schedule I can't reach my destination on time..
      Hence I have immediately called rebus customer support team (case id :[protected]and informed the same and I was also assured that I will get 100 % refund amount into my account as it was bus operator mistake. And insisted me to not to travel...
      As I didn't got the amount I have followed up continuesly with rebus support and right now they are denaying to refund my amount..
      I Would really appreciate if you could look into this isssue and help me to get a resolution..

Thanks &Regars..
      Jan 29, 2023
      Any update on this issue...
      Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In Red bus no option is available to download invoice for my bookings
        Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried booking ticket with redbus via Gpay from Coimbatore to villupuram on 5Jan, 2023. The transaction got stuck while booking ticket and it got success later few hours. But the ticket is not confirmed. I tried contacting Gpay support center and they told to contact the redbus merchant since the transaction got successful from their end.

I have already informed the same with redbus customer support over call for the past 20 days. Still i could not find any progress for the complaint registered.
          Complaint Id: 20817194
          I booked bus tickets twice in which ticket got confirmed for second transaction (9.16pm) but ticket not confirmed for first transaction (7pm).
          I have attached the screenshot for both transactions.
          Kindly do the needful ASAP.
          Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst, ridiculous, junk bus provided by redbus specially M.R.Travels bus number AR06A9158.
            The bus was almost 7 hours delayed, unhygienic bus, no safety protocols given, bus driver n conductor asking roadside people to travel through bus like an auto rickshaw, all the walking area was covered with bags and people. Never travel with redbud.

Respected Sir,

Date Of Journey 15 JAN 2023
              Ahmedabad TO Mumbai
              LB4, LB3

Would bring to your notice all the things.
              1) Bus arrived @ 2.45 a.m. on the boarding point where timing was 11.30 p.m.
              2) Harsh words used by bus operator Ramdev Tours and Travels when asked for the seat in his office where i was on place from 11.00 P.M. @ cold night
              3) Gps Tracking was closed by bus when...

Sir, That RTC bus in which I traveled has no proper door. Despite several requests, the driver could not close it. We shivered like anything on that cold night. We suffered a lot. Inform the problem RTC officials concerned. The journey was on 12th January from Chennai to Guntur

Hello RedBus,

This is to inform you regarding sheer negligence and dying Situations/circumstances Me and my family was thrown into by RedBus in my Recent Journey from Lucknow to Delhi.

1. The ticket I received on WhatsApp was for Different Bus No. UP53GT3233, Driver Contact Detail: [protected].

2. Text message I had received was for different bus: UP53FT8333, Driver Contact Detail: Tommy Singh...
                I booked a ticket trough red bus and changed the journey to another day using their free date change option as it was difficult to do the journey on the booked day. But since I had to be admitted to the hospital the day before the day i was supposed to travel I could not travel because I could not cancel on their app, even though i informed them through mail, they were not willing to change the date or give me a cash refund
                Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Its been around 6 days/ and my refund is not initiated yet. The amount of trouble i suffered on 13th January 2023 midnight at 1:30 am with my safety concern and financial lose of another INR 1000 as i have to book another bus was not enough Red bus?
                  That you guys are making me suffer more.
                  When your team have already spoke to bus driver at that instant of time on 13th and driver already informed you that he left early from the departure time as he didn’t get my booking details. Than I don’t understand what is left?
                  You lack a proper work, and letting me suffer.
                  You guys have showed that, i can not trust you people in future. I can not let my sister traveling with you, because your safety and service is absolutely zero.
                  Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mere Seat ke charging socket kam nahi kar rahe. Staff ko batata toh voh dhyan nahi de rahe. So next time red bus se booking karna nahi hai.
                    Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked ticket from Dindigul to Chennai in KSM travels for travel date 17 Jan 2023. They have charged 3, 777 for non ac sleeper. The bus number is PY01 CD2740. We were completely disappointed when we onboarded the bus. The last seat we booked was a mess and there is no curtain also available in the side as well in the back. No safety pedal also available for upper berth. When we told this to the support person incharge his behaviour was rude and it was like do what you can or raise a complaint if you want. Such a worst experience.
                      Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked Royal travels on Dec 5th through redbus and the bus broke down just 5 kms away from my boarding point.

Even after 3 hours there was no other transportation provided. After that also, we were provided with only tempo traveller and travelled a the way till my destination.

For this reason, I would like to get a refund.

I have booked ticket for full sleeper and I...

I have booked a bus ticket from Redbus for morning star travels on 11th Jan 2023 but mistakenly put the wrong time and have made the payment of ₹2940, I asked for a refund from Redbus or atleast a re-scheduling of journey to some other date for which they asked me to reach out to the bus operator and I tried to call and whatsapp the bus operator many times but they are not picking up the call and neither they are responding on whatsapp even after reading my texts . I again tried to reach Redbus customer care but they said nothing can be done . They have not even tried to get in touch with bus operator and denying me to help so casually . My journey date is of 25 jan but still how can’t I cancel my ticket . Atleast they should understand that it happened mistakenly and if atleast they could let me re-schedule it again but they are not helping out . It was the first time that I used Redbus app and the worst experience ever .Please help . Why do we even have a customer care if they can’t help .

Hello sir
                          I am Anjaly Sankar, I had booked a seat(Seat No:2) with the same name for October 3rd from Bangalore to Karunagappally (5.15PM-06:30AM) through Redbus.

I cancelled the ticket by September 28th that follows the refund policy.

I havn't received my refund yet..Please do the needfull.

Anjaly
                          Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The ticket fella clearly sounded and appeared illiterate, getting loud unreasonably. Even though I and my companion kept on one berth, he made us pay 500 rs extra for another berth that we never used during the whole travel.

The driver's cabin was overcrowded throughout; maybe that's why he drove slow cos he was rather busy chatting and laughing. The urinal in there stank awful! Don't know how the passengers placed closed to it survived??

The floor carpet was dirty and smelly.

The space and atmosphere created around the berth could make anybody claustrophobic; no wonder I fell sick!

The stopover for refreshment could've been A LOT better, but the driver chose it according to his class.

The bus's booking website is pretty misleading. They show something else over there and give a total shock later on!

Never riding on a red bus ever again.

I'd strongly demand my wrongly charged money back if possible, please!
                            Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Unable to book ticket in between stop of Swargate-Karmala bus from redbus app.

I want to book a ticket for Chilwadi stop which comes in between Swargate to Karmala bus. but I am unable to find the bus if I select these destination. I can direct book for Karmala destination.
                              so can u please add in between stop while book bus tickets.
                              Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I want to book a ticket of 1:00 PM IST bust which goes from Swargate (Pune) to Karmala (Solapur)
                              And my destination is Chilwadi, Karjat, Ahmednagar which comes before Karmala last stop. but I am unable book ticket upto Chilwadi, it allows me direct book a ticket of Karmala last stop.