Red Bus Customer Care
Pilani Soft Labs Pvt. Ltd.

Red Bus Customer Care

Pilani Soft Labs Pvt. Ltd.

Facebook
Domlur Layout, Karnataka
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Mobile:
Mobile:

Ahmedabad
Office No-4, 5th Floor, Sapphire Business Center, Opp. Hotel Kanak Comfort, Ushmanpura, Ahmedabad - 380013

Chennai
F7 - F14 , Sriji Majestic Complex, Omni Bus Terminus, Koyambedu, Chennai - 600107

Coimbatore
No: 515A, 1st Floor, 1st Street, Gandhipuram, CBE - 12

Delhi
#18/17, Basement, Dhaka House, Wea Karolbagh, New Delhi - 110005

Ernakulam
No-86, 9B Beside Muthoot Securities, Ashirwad Building, Opposite DD Vyapar Bhavan, KP Vallon Road, Kadavanthara, Cochin - 20
1860 3001 0101

Hyderabad
#205, 2nd Floor, Bhuvana Towers, CMR Exclusive Building, Opp. Taj Tristar, 91 SD Road, Hyderabad - 500003

Kolkata
53C/15, Dr. Suresh Chandra Banerjee Road, Opp. Beleghata Police Station, Near SBI, Joramandir Branch, Kolkata - 700010

B 302, 3rd Floor, New Shivam Building, Kulupwadi, Near National Park, Borivali East, Mumbai – 400066

Pune
2nd Floor, Right Wing, Parvaaz Complex, Near Golibar Maidaan, Opp. Dhobi Ghat, Shankar Sheth Road, Pune - 411001

View More Information...

Good

Red Bus related photos (1130)

Red Bus Complaints & Reviews

Redbus — Bus got canceled but did not get refund.

Anjalipandit on Jul 2, 2020
I don't know what the hell is going hear.
I booked 2 tickets from Indore to Guna
For 28 Jun 9:45 from Indore,...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Travel Agents

Redbus — Cancellation amount refund.

shanusanju9090 on Jun 28, 2020
I booked bus ticket by redbus on 10 jun 2020 by e-mitra (Ticket number (Tin): 75ngqgt9 [pnr[protected]] from pali to jaipur...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Santhu Smily on Jun 26, 2020
Hi this is santhoshi. I have booked a ticket in redbus on may 15 but i was cancelled on 22nd may from redbus end due to lockdown and i was told that i will get my refund in 5 to 7 working days. But it is already a month and i have followed up with lot of time about that. Everytime they are saying that it will take 5 to 7 working days but still i didn't get my refund. Can you please check on this and help asap.

[Jun 26, 2020] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Santhu,

Greetings from redBus!!

We are sorry to hear about the poor experience. Kindly contact us at [protected]@redbus.in and share your concern in detail along with ticket id and we will assist you further accordingly.

Suraj onkari on Jun 17, 2020
    I have booked bus ticket on 3rd june 2020 from gajendragad to bengaluru but after that bus has cancelled due to vehicle breakdown, yet i didnot get the refund amount.Plese refund as soon as possible

Not getting refund amount

[Jun 18, 2020] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Suraj,

Ticket ID - TP6X50510876

We are sorry that the bus was cancelled by the bus operator due to unforeseen reasons. We have taken your concern with the operator and have shared feedback on this regard. We have also asked him to ensure that such instances never occur in the future. We have initiated the refund on 19th June 2020. You will receive the refund within 5-7 bank working days. Thank you for contacting redBus. Have a good day.

battula yadav on Jun 14, 2020
      Return my rs.1500/- wallet amount which is unsed. I'm in dire need. I lost job due to pandemic situation, i need to support my family...

Kindly pay to my contact number: [protected] (Gpay, paytm or phonepe)

[Jun 14, 2020] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from redBus!

We are sorry to hear about this. We request you to kindly contact us at [protected]@redbus.in and share your registered email id and contact number. We will assist you accordingly.

battula yadav on Jun 14, 2020
        Hi fee months back i have added rs.1500/- to redbus wallet my account. But my trip was cancelled. My money is still is still lying in redbus wallet account... I need my money back as i'm in dire need of it to support my family in this pandemic situation. Kindly help and transfer my money to [protected] (Gpay, phonepe or paytm)...

Redbus — Not ready to refund the amount

raghavendra kabade on May 30, 2020
          Redbus
          I booked srs ticket from redbus on 26may2020. But srs travel not allowed to board the bus due to 5yrs children...
          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Public Transportation

Harshith 09 on May 25, 2020
          Sir
          Request for refund amount of rs.4435 booked for bus ticket through redbud.in for srikrishna travels from chennai to hyderabad on 4th may which was cancelled due to lockdown.

I have received a message from payumoney on 04.05.2020 stating that "your refund request of rs 4435.00 against proposal no: [protected] received from ibibo group private limited has been processed on your card, and will reflect in your account within 10 working days."

Till now i did not receive any amount.

[May 25, 2020] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi Harshith,

Greetings from redBus!

We did check the details of the complaint regarding the booking ID: TP5Y33536787. We did speak on the contact number: [protected]. We hereby confirm to you that a complete refund against the booking was processed to the source account on 4th May, 2020 and shall be reflecting in your account against the refund reference number: 74332740126012515080744.

However, in case the same is not received by you, then we would request you to please reach out to the respective bank and check for the same.

We are attaching the screenshot of the refund processed for your reference.

Note: We never ask for UPI PIN or Account details over the phone. Please do not share the same.

Thanks and regards,
          Team redBus!

Samba333 on May 24, 2020
            My name sambasivareddy
            I booked my bus ticket by redbus on 21 march 2020 ticket no:64430456 for dated 22 may 2019 that tckt amount was 1077/- rs. And cancelled it on 03 april
            But but my problem is still i have not received that refund amount in my bank account and in received cancellation mail you mention that i will return that amount within 5 days
            Why they are not refunding my cancellation amount and my request is to please refund my money. Please give me response as soon as possible.

[May 24, 2020] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Redbus — Refund

Nawaz41 on May 24, 2020
              My bus was cancelled on 22 march'20 due to covid-19 lockdown and have requested for refund to my bank account they denied...
              Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Travel & Vacations

manisumathi on May 23, 2020
              I have booked bus ticket to travel on 15.4.2020 from ernakulam to chennai through red bus on 4th april 2020. Due to covid19 lock down, the trip was cancelled and i was informed that the ticket fare would be refunded and credited in my bank account. But till date the amount is yet to be credited.
              Ticket no. Tp[protected].
              Pnr:ybmb371658
              Travel:ybm travels
              Total fare: rs.2730/-
              Passenger name:reethupriyadarsini

[May 23, 2020] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Public Transportation

Redbus — regarding refund, incorrect amount

Dr. Snehal on May 11, 2020
                Booked a bus from amreli to mumbai on 5th may 2020 for 18th may 2020 for 2 passengers. 2000/- amount was charged for same.....
                Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Doctors

Nazirah Zaidi on May 8, 2020
                Hi, i want to withdraw the money from redbus and there is no option to do so. Please help me do so because in redbus wallet there is limit time for me to used money buy the ticket.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

kohihari on Apr 28, 2020
                  I booked my bus ticket from karur to chennai on may 5 2020 ..ticket number is TP5K48821472 ..It was cancelled due to covid 19 on april 21 ..they told the amount is credited within 5 bank working days ..but still the amount not refund in my account ...the bus ticket amount is Rs.420.Please refund the amount as soon as possible. .

Aravind Rasta Daniel on Apr 27, 2020
                    Booked our ticket from different mobile no bokked 3 tickets customer executive said the 2tickets refund started 17th april andbanother was 18 but still didn't get the refund please make a confirm call also they playing again and again the voice mail
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

Redbus — non receipt of amount of 1350/- due to me for bus ticket cancelled on 22/02/2020 [Resolved]

SK Abrol on Apr 23, 2020
                      I had booked a vrl bus ticket on 21/02/2020 (Bangalore to bombay for journey date 23/02/2020) by paying 1575/- through my...
                      Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Credit Cards

Prince Bna on Apr 23, 2020
                      I have booked a bus from चित्रदुर्गा to jodhpur but due to lockdown my ticket got cancelled and my money is not credited in my account
                      Date of journey - 21/04/2020
                      PNR no.34333682

my ticket money not get refunded in my account

Bujilli Boy on Apr 20, 2020
                        Not refunding money
                        Updated by Bujilli Boy Apr 20, 2020
                        My ticket was cancelled but not refunded amound after long time

Harshal Patil H on Apr 20, 2020

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
                              Suresh Kumar
                              Money deducted but insurance policy not issued
                              (14 minutes ago)
                              Onlinedthservice.com
                              Ordered a tata sky remote
                              (30 minutes ago)
                              Oc Technology
                              captcha fraud company
                              (1 hours 12 minutes ago)
                              Education Minister, Maharashtra
                              Reduce fees
                              (1 hours 46 minutes ago)
                              Kamara Techno
                              Today they sent me 1 legal nptice and they are threatning me if i will not pay by 4 pm than they will charge 20k.