Red Bus
Pilani Soft Labs Pvt. Ltd.

Red Bus Customer Care

Karnataka

Mobile:
Mobile:

Ahmedabad
Office No-4, 5th Floor, Sapphire Business Center, Opp. Hotel Kanak Comfort, Ushmanpura, Ahmedabad - 380013

Chennai
F7 - F14 , Sriji Majestic Complex, Omni Bus Terminus, Koyambedu, Chennai - 600107

Coimbatore
No: 515A, 1st Floor, 1st Street, Gandhipuram, CBE - 12

Delhi
#18/17, Basement, Dhaka House, Wea Karolbagh, New Delhi - 110005

Ernakulam
No-86, 9B Beside Muthoot Securities, Ashirwad Building, Opposite DD Vyapar Bhavan, KP Vallon Road, Kadavanthara, Cochin - 20
1860 3001 0101

Hyderabad
#205, 2nd Floor, Bhuvana Towers, CMR Exclusive Building, Opp. Taj Tristar, 91 SD Road, Hyderabad - 500003

Kolkata
53C/15, Dr. Suresh Chandra Banerjee Road, Opp. Beleghata Police Station, Near SBI, Joramandir Branch, Kolkata - 700010

B 302, 3rd Floor, New Shivam Building, Kulupwadi, Near National Park, Borivali East, Mumbai – 400066

Pune
2nd Floor, Right Wing, Parvaaz Complex, Near Golibar Maidaan, Opp. Dhobi Ghat, Shankar Sheth Road, Pune - 411001

View More Information...

Good

Red Bus related photos (754)

Red Bus Complaints & Reviews

We are Booking for 2 sleeper seats from guntur to kothagudem but you didn't give sleeper seat

You gave only one sleeper and one normal seat

What is this?
Is this fair?

We paid for sleeper that to TOO MUCH COST COMPARE TO OTHER

WHAT CAN WE DO

PLEASE HELP ME

[Apr 11, 2021] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

I had booked seat no.5 in SriTravels bus through red bus with PNR NO.28743 boarding at NR Colony at 8.35 pm. I was there at...

I cancelled my ticket on 8 April 2021.From Humnabad to Bangalore. Received msg 1200 refunded to ur acct. But nothing has come to acct. Mobile no [protected]
    Ticket amount not yet refunded

[Apr 09, 2021] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Owen,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the refund status for your ticket no. TQ[protected]. I am your redBuddy Sumanth and I have been working on your case.

Your refund has been initiated from our end on 8th April 2021 to the mode of payment used by you for this transaction.

PO No. :[protected]
    Refunded Amount: Rs. 1200/-
    ARN no.:[protected]

Basis the policy of your bank, the amount should reflect in your account within 5-7 business days. If you do not receive this amount within the expected time, please reach out to the customer care team of your bank to know the status of your refund.

I hope this response is satisfactory. For any other questions please write to us at https://m.redbus.in/help

As I have processed your request, you will receive an email stating that your case has been closed, along with a survey seeking your feedback on the assistance given by me.

Please spare a moment to share your valuable inputs.

I hope I have been able to help you.

Sumanth
    redBuddy

Note:-We never ask for UPI PIN or Account details over the phone. Please do not share the same.
    Hi Owen,

PO No. :[protected]

Refunded Amount: Rs. 1200/-

ARN no.:[protected]

I hope this response is satisfactory.

For any other questions please write to us at https://m.redbus.in/help

As I have processed your request, you will receive an email stating that your case has been closed, along with a survey seeking your feedback on the assistance given by me. Please spare a moment to share your valuable inputs.

I hope I have been able to help you.

Sumanth

Complaint comments

Mehkar to Surat Bus was Diesaster.
      In this corona situation also in pasage 8-9 people Extra included in bus.
      2-3 were drunked in bus.
      No Safety Nothing.
      52 Seat but apporx more then 60 passenger are added

Greetings from redBus!!

We are sorry to hear about the poor experience. Kindly share the ticket details and your concern with us at [protected]@redbus.in to assist you further.

Complaint comments

Booked my bus ticket by redbus on 31 march 2021 (Tin): TQ4X19730695 from JAUNPUR to DELHI for dated 1 April 2021 that ticket...
        Booked ticked in SETC-TNSTC not available with the conductor's List
        I was with my family wet at the TNSTC Kumbakonam...
        Hi team
        We booked ticket in Sri Krishna Travels through Red bus for journey from Chennai to Cumbum ( april 4 2021...

Booked my bus ticket by redbus on 12 march 20 21 (Tin): TQ4B30430059 from Jamshedpurr to Raipur for dated 12 march 2021 that tckt amount was 1050/- rs. And Bus operator was cancelled it on 12 march
        But my problem is still i have not received that refund amount in my bank account and in received cancellation mail you mention that i will return that amount within 7 days
        Why they are not refunding my cancellation amount and my request is to please refund my money. Please give me response as soon as possible
        Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 8, 2021
        they are not taken any action about this cancellation . even not sending any confirmation mail and or even not getting any call from the redbus. So request to you please help me to get the refund amount.

[Apr 07, 2021] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I have not getting solution and in complaint status shows resolve I don't how this complaint will going on resolve status. ... what will be process of consumer complaint.
        Complaint comments

There was a booking by my family from Digha to Kolkata vide PNR no 46RGV8FH, Ticket no TQ4T4812 3046 for 5 passengers bearing...
          I booked a ticket 3-4-21 in tippu sultan travels i am waited in my boarding point but bus not come for correct time tippu...

Bus service is extremely late by giving time. Time is 0130 hrs as per booking, but reached after 0300 hes

[Mar 30, 2021] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments

The Bus left me without coming to the boarding point with below mentioned details of boarding point.
            The redBus office staff id not pick up the phone despite of calling in advance. Now I have to pay 4 times the cost and go to nashik.
            Kindly look into it.

Route: Pune to Nashik
            Ticket no. TQ4U19703654
            Seat no. U24
            Passenger Name : Ravi Singh

[Mar 29, 2021] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Ravi,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. I am your redBuddy Neha and I have been working on your case.

As discussed on the call we apologise for the inconvenience caused. We have processed a refund of INR 783.95/- today. This should reflect in your source account in 5-7 bank working days. Thank you for choosing redBus.

For any other questions you may have or help with your future travel bookings please write to us using the link https://m.redbus.in/help

Thank you for choosing redBus.

Have a great day!

Neha

Complaint comments

Gud afternoon madam/sir my name is Harish I have booked two tickets from Hyderabad to palamaner (JBT TRAVEL S) on March 3rd 2021 due to some personal reasons I have cancelled tickets on march 3rd itself and It showed me that your refund amount will be credited in your bank account with in 5 to 7 working day's but till today ie 28th March I didn't get any amount so pls solve my issue as soon as possible

[Mar 28, 2021] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Harish,

Greetings from redBus!!

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the ticket details with us at [protected]@redbus.in to assist you further.

gangaram harish's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 30, 2021
              Ticket number -TQ3Z22231693
              PASSENGER NAME - vani seat number 11
              Ramesh seat number 12
              JBT travels Hyderabad to palamaner on march 3rd

Greetings from redBus!

We have shared a detailed email on the refund status to your email address g***a**m***ish***@gmail.com.

Request you to please check the same.

Team redBus!

Note:- We never ask for UPI PIN or Account details over the phone. Please do not share the same.
              gangaram harish's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 1, 2021
              How many day's it take to refund my money how could I know the status of refund
              Complaint comments

In my booking it was mentioned that your boarding point is 2 phase petrol pump mohali and time will be 5.50 am and i have...
                Hi team,
                We booked National Travels
                Madurai Bus to travel from Chennai to Permabalur. Our boarding point was...
                I had booked a ticket from miyapur to vijayawada.Ticket No:
                TQ4T53669469
                Passenger: SNEHA RAMPALLY 33, FEMALEbr...

Red bus Customare service not response
                Tickets will be not canceled

Updated by Vinishvini Vinishvini Mar 28, 2021 Pls your support I want to be refund amount
                Hi Vinishvini,

Greetings from redBus!

We regret the hassle. Kindly share your concern in detail along with ticket id at [protected]@redbus.in. We promise to improve our services and serve you better going forward.

Hii
                  A complete fraud system is organized in redbus my ticket was on 27th of March 21 with yatra guru travels the bus...

My amount is debited but could not book my ticket. I payed through my Googlepay account to book a ticket to travel from Aurangabad to Solapur. Transaction is completed on 27th March 2021 at 6:56 pm. UPI transaction ID is 108618437566.
                  Amount is debited but could not book ticket

Hi Kiran,

Greetings from redBus!

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly contact us at [protected]@redbus.in and share the email ID and contact number used for booking to assist you further.

Complaint comments

I have order id:[protected].
                    Please help me. Still now I didn't get my money 660/-.
                    Below I submitted screenshot so could you help me
                    Money debited without ticket confirmation

[Mar 26, 2021] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi Babu,

Greetings from redBus!

As discussed on the call, As per your complaint, when you attempted the transaction, money was deducted from your account but the ticket was not issued. This occurred due to a technical error at your bank’s end. However, we have not received this amount in our redBus account.

This transaction may have failed while being processed by your bank’s system. In such a scenario, banks have the policy to refund the amount within 2 business days. If you do not get this refund within this time frame, we request you to contact your bank.

Team redBus!