Red Bus Complaints & Reviews

3.5
Last updated Sep 27, 2022

File a complaint to Red Bus

Having problems with Red Bus?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Red Bus customer care. Itโ€™s quick effective and absolutely free!

Red Bus

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Red Bus Phone Numbers

Mobile

Red Bus reviews & complaints(3552)

Sir/Madam Ticket booked from redbus app with ticket no. TRAB52648329 journey date 28.09.2022, with passengers of 4, out of 4 one passenger wished to cancel the seat 11 due to some issue on 28.09.2022 and tried for partial cancellation from 16:10 hrs on 28.09.2022 but due to redbus app error as something went wrong, try after some, the error continued upto 1 hr. On parallel I have been contacting help desk regarding the issue. They assured...

Redbus — Irresponsible service

I seriously pity on you guys never Expirenced such a disaster.

I had booked a bus from ERODE to Bangalore on Bharathi travels where the seat no was L3 and L2

But without intimation the seats got swapped, is this way u guys run your company

This is the message I have got after 40 mins of booking

Shifted Ticket - Dear Passenger your Ticket Number: 1909802 for the journey on 30/09/2022...
Bus route GL 91 shivaji stadium red bus
DLIPC 3238
Jo es bus m conductor mahila h use people se baat karne ki tamij nhi h attitude bhut h or bhut arguments kar rhi ti bhut kisi ki job pr bhut hi bad behaviour h es bus canductor mhila ka plz ek mihila pr jald se jald baat karky ese phale to ache se baat karna k tarika bataye m asha karti hu ki aap meri es choti se baat pr gor karege dhanyavad...
I was tried to book a ticket from Sankarankovil to Chennai.
The ticket booked twice without entering UPI password.
I have booked the ticket third time thru my friend.
Now Red bus customer care says the will refund one payment and other one 50% cancellation charge.
It is not my mistake to book the ticket twice.
Still I didn't receive ticket from Red bus for ticket booking.
Red bus customer care...
Dear team,
I have booked a bus ticket from udaipur to ahemdabad journey on 24 th September by Shreenath Tour and Travels ISO[protected] NON A/C Sleeper (2+1). I booked two slipper seat no 15 and 16 for which you charged rs 2612 but the quality of bus is very poor. The seats are torn and wet with bed smelled. The windo mirror were also jammed and not closed during whole journey. The traveller who is pateint of back pain due to disc...
On 21st September 2022 from Ajmer to Mathura I had booked two sleeper tickets through Red Bus App whose boarding station was mentioned as Ajmer RPSC Parking and I reached the boarding station RPSC Parking Ajmer at 8:15 PM at the stated time but there was no bus. not found.
I talked on the helpline number and was told that there is no bus from Ajmer, I will get a bus from Jaipur, for the inconvenience caused to me, I canceled the ticket...
I received a refund initiation mail on 9th september 2022 and didn't receive the refund amount. Whenever I call customer care, they say that I get a callback and that never happened. But I used to receive a mail saying that refund got initiated and gets credited to my account in 5-7 working days. Enclosing the screenshot of the mail....
Due to some personal emergency I was not able to travel on a rescheduled ticket from Chennai to Coimbatore. When I rescheduled the ticket, there was no mention in the redbus that I cannot cancel after rescheduling. Also in the ticket booking policy there is no mention on this type of rule.
When asked Redbus, I got an answer that this policy is from the operator and not from them. When I checked with the operator, they clearly mentioned that if I book through their website, they can refund deducting the cancellation charges at time. They clearly mention that is it redbus hidden policy.
Beware of this redbus. I will never book any ticket in my life on redbus. online fraud.

Greetings from redBus Team!

We definitely understand your disappointment. We would request you to share the registered email ID/ ticket ID with us to contact you.

You can also write to us at [protected]@redbus.in with the registered email ID/ticket ID details.

Team redBus

Note:-We never ask for UPI PIN or Account details over the phone. Please do not share the same.

Ticket No - TRAE62021508
    PNR - TS[protected]SBQN/20848/TVM TO CLT
    Galaxy Bus not come. I was standing on Vytila junction From 11:30 to morning 4:30.
    Need to reimburse the amount with dues....
    4 tickets booked and cancelled for the journey date 17th Sep 2022 on 16th Sep 2022 evening. The cancellation amount rs.2121 has not been refunded yet....
    On 14th of September 2022, I booked a bus ticket in Redbus with KVR travels, HYDERABAD to travel from Hyderabad to Pithapuram with a fare of RSs 2, 300/- .I reached Pickup Point Erragadda Metro Station Pillar No .953 at 8:50 PM to board the bus at scheduled arrival time at 9:30 PM with almost 40 minutes in advance.

I waited for almost 1.5 hours .When I called Bus driver at 10 PM, he said he already crossed the point and asked...

So bad experience in this bus ๐Ÿ™I started my journey from Bhopal in M R travels first of all condition of this bus is so bad another bus stop at May places to take passengers other than booking they stop bus for 15 people they are workers and this bus is night bus and these people are shouting so loudly I canโ€™t even sleep for 1 hour ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
    Really so bad experience i advice not to use this and Redbus at least try to solve these kind of problems

Redbus — Refund not done

Hi team i have booked bus ticket through your app, due to the some issues with the bus operator i was forced to cancel the ticked before boarding and i was cancelled the ticket charged Rs.3553 and i booked another ticket last moment with high fare and i got refund rs.1518 and balance amont of Rs.2035 still not received and i have raised disbute through chat support and i have submitted all the proof but still full amount was not yet recived...
      On sep 4th we booked 2 bus ticket in redbus at National travels madurai .We reached bus stand earlier at boarding point .they call me and say bus will be arrived late we are wating for bus untill 11.30 .after we called and asked driver they already crossed our boarding point they even not informed us . Driver give manager number for next bus but he has not the pick up the call and blocked my numer .I need full refund of Rs.1, 677 .we suffer lot from this service me and brother alone in busstand at night time.

Team redBus

On sep 4th we booked 2 bus ticket in redbus at National travels madurai .We reached bus stand earlier at boarding point .they call me and say bus will be arrived late we are wating for bus untill 11.30 .after we called and asked driver they already crossed our boarding point they even not informed us . Driver give manager number for next bus but he has not the pick up the call and blocked my numer .I need full refund .we suffer lot from this service me and brother alone in busstand at night 1.00 a.m .

Team redBus

Hi i didn't received tax invoice on booking of ticket from indore to pune khradi
          Name - Rohit Solanki
          Ticket No. - TR9K99986961
          PNR No.[protected]
          mobile booked with - [protected]
          Please provide ASAP...

Booking the bus from Singapore - Malaysia and need to reschedule since I have family issues. I try to call Redbus immediately but cannot reach them. The line is always dropped. So I need to book the new ticket after the previous ticket 2 hours.

I just can reach Redbus via call when I arrive KL. After checking, they said that if I want to reschedule I need to do so before 12 HOURS and if I would like to cancel the ticket I need to do that 3 HOURS before the journey.

Itโ€™s ridiculous as I attempted to find the assist from them when I cancelled the ticket on the app. Also, how I cannot reschedule 1 hours before the journey if I have unexpected problem like that? We always need to plan everything before 3 HOURS based on this ridiculous policy??? Even I tried to explain for the agent in the CS line that I have unexpected issues but she still insisted that we need to follow the Redbus policy.

The worst CS I ever had. Thanks Redbus for creating this policy.

Team redBus

sir am chanchlesh nirmalkar from chhindwara district m.p.,
            my contact no [protected]
            I am booking a ticket of Red bus online application on Monday 15 august 2022 on 8:50 pm chhindwara to Indore my booking in Nandan travels seoni non-ac sleeper number AL Ticket no. TR9C64714377 Fare rs 1680.00.my complaints against bus is already delayed on 4/5 hours on actual time and my exam in Indore city start 9 am 16 august...
            I, Ravindra U Bhat, have booked a sleeper seat in lower bearth to travel from Bangalore to Shimoga. Unfortunately after getting in the bus, an upper bearth allotted me instead of my booking. Presently I am traveling with huge disappointement and request you to do not suggest any passengers to travel in this bus because of these kind of hospitality...
            Kindly look in to the matter seriously and take necessary action on this travel agency....
            Today my. Brother had booked ticket through redbus from katra jammu and kashmir to amritsar and at the time of selection of seats at the upper deck he had selected three seats one is sharing as double and one is single seat sleeper as we are three persons that want to travel but when we reach at the point from where bus can start then bus operator said that you have to share seat with some another person, we are in agner that when at the...