Redbus — bus cancelled by operator

Jaypee Tamimcena on Jan 18, 2020
I booked tickets from madurai to bangalore for 19 jan 2020 journey on last month. Yesterday i got message from bus operator bus cancelled due to vehicle problem. But in redbus app my status is ticket confirmed and no message from redbus like bus cancelled. And one more thing, the same bus is active in that travel operator website page.
For this issue, i raised an issue in redbus facebook page, they didn't give proper response (No response also). Till now i don't know my bus cancelled or not. I already faced so many issue with redbus refund in my previous booking also. I[censored]ser cancelled the booking, we didn't get full amount refund back. But fault from their end, then also customers only affected.
1. I want to know my bus status cancelled or confirmed?
2. If cancelled i want refund amount immediately with some penalty from redbus. (I am facing lot of refund issues in my previous bookings and raised many issues)

bus cancelled by operator

[Jan 18, 2020] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Jan 24, 2020
Hi Jaypee,

Greetings from redBus!

We regret the inconvenience caused. Trust your concern has been resolved. If you are yet to get the resolution on this issue, we request you to share your concern along with transaction details at [protected]@redbus.in

We will assist you accordingly.

Team redBus!

Domlur Layout, Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071
    Redbus - bus cancelled by operator