Redbus — complaint for online booking

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Madhavanlatha on May 15, 2019
I have booked the ticket Mumbai to Bangalore ticket no(TN6C50591971 PNR no 987683) 2seats with my wife and 1yr child. When I reached boarding point Operater show the chart my name is not on the list they leaved me. But I got all details like bus&operater number from redbus now I'm on road with my family I feel sad.Boarding point to my home 60km distance. Discussed with customer care they simply saying take alternate bus blbut suddenly who will give seat I asked more than 10bus haven't available its very worst situation in my life once feel my situation differently you will get same feel. How to get solution please give support ([protected])

complaint for online booking

[May 16, 2019] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, May 24, 2019
Hi Customer,

Greetings from redBus!

Ticket - TN6C50591971

We are sorry to hear that you faced the inconveniences. We have taken your concern with the operator and have shared a strong feedback on this regards. We have also asked him to ensure that such instances never occur in the future.

We are committed to ensure a pleasant customer experience and will definitely ask the bus operator to be more careful in future.

The ticket is cancelled and initiated for the full refund. The amount will reflect in 7 bank working days to the source account.

We are sorry again for the distress!

Thank you for contacting us.
Team redBus.

Domlur Layout, Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071
    Redbus - complaint for online booking