[Resolved]  Redbus — non receipt of amount of 1350/- due to me for bus ticket cancelled on 22/02/2020

I had booked a vrl bus ticket on 21/02/2020 (Bangalore to bombay for journey date 23/02/2020) by paying 1575/- through my syndicatebank credit card ending with 2007. But next day i. E. On 22/02/2020 i cancelled this ticket & immly got a message from red bus that an amount of 1350/- is being credited to my cardaccount.. Though over 2 months time has passed, the amount of 1350/- is notvreceived in my credit card account. Please remit this amount of 1350/- alongside update interest immediately.. Sk abrol, mobile [protected], tpn tp 3q 60243971, transaction id[protected]
May 24, 2020
Apr 23, 2020

Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 23, 2020
Red Bus Customer Care's response

Greetings from redBus!

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have checked with our relevant team and we see that the refund of Rs 1350/- had been processed from our end on 22nd February 2020. Here is the ARN N[protected] for you to check with your bank on your refund status.

We see that a chargeback has been raised from your end on this. Request you to contact your bank with the ARN number for more details.

Team redBus!

Note:- We never ask for UPI PIN or Account details over the phone. Please do not share the same.

Red Bus