[Resolved] Redbus — refund amount not received

Flat 103B Block 10A, Phase 2 Janapriya apartments, Miyapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 TvSurendra on May 16, 2019
I have booked ticket from hyderabad to hosur on 28th april 2018,
The bus was cancelled by the operator, and the same informed me before 2hours of departure,
My ticket number : tn5s83911445
I requested in the red bus app, they posted in the app as the problem resolved

How can they said that resolved,
Till now i didn't received the amount

Pls make the refund amount asap

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2019

[May 16, 2019] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, May 21, 2019
Hi Vara,

Greetings from all o[censored]s, here at redBus!

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the refund status for your ticket id TN5S83911445.

I understand that this experience may be causing an inconvenience to you, and I am truly sorry.

Upon receiving your query, we re-checked our internal systems and the payment gateway to re-confirm your refund status. Both checks indicate that the refund has been successfully processed by redBus on 8th May to the mode of payment used by you for this transaction.

The refund for your ticket has been initiated from our end on 8th may to the mode of payment used by you for this transaction.

Basis the policy of your bank, the amount should reflect in your account within 7 business days.

Details of the transaction are given below:

• PO No. :[protected]
• Refunded Amount: Rs. 1470/-
• Refund Reference no.: 75120339129000272426839

Since, the refund period has transpired and you have not received the amount yet, we request you to get in touch with your bank with the help of the ARN / reference number shared above.

I hope this response was satisfactory.

Once again, I thank you for choosing redBus and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Have a great day!

Take Care,
Team redBuddy

refund amount not received

Domlur Layout, Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071
    Redbus - refund amount not received