[Resolved]  Rediff.com India — Recovery of hacked email account

my email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com
my phone no., alternate email id, and security question are changed. pls help me recover my account as soon as possible.

request you to bring a 24 hrs customer service as these are the important matter and needs immediate attentions.what all information can be used by hacker is uncertain.

Hope you understand the concern and provide the help on top most priority.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 26, 2020
Got support from customer service and followed their instructions. problem got resolved

[Dec 25, 2020] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by d2ics Dec 25, 2020 My rediff account is hacked and the hacker had changed all the information and security question.

my email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com

Hope you understand the concern and provide the help on top most priority.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Rediff.com India
    Rediff.com India Phone
    Rediff.com India Address
    1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016