[Resolved]  Rediff.com India — Rediff mail account hacked and recovery details changed

I have been using Rediff Mail for more than 10 years and I was able to check my account 2 days ago. It looks like my account seem to have been hacked.I got logged out from my rediff app on all my devices and I could not login back. My recovery email and phone number also seem to have been changed.

My rediff account is [protected]@rediffmail.com . Please restore my credentials so that I can login back.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 26, 2020
Rediff Support team verified my details and changed my recovery options. I was able to set new credentials and recover my account.

[Oct 25, 2020] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My Rediffmail account is hacked

[protected]@rediffmail.com

Hacker changed alternate email ID and registered mobile number

Please send activation email to [protected]@gmail.com

I have been using Rediff Mail for more than 20 years and I was able to check my account just from an hour ago. It looks like my account seem to have been hacked.I got logged out from my rediff app on all my devices and I could not login back. My recovery email and phone number also seem to have been changed.

Unable to open and use my over 2 decades old rediffmail account at [protected]@REDIFFMAIL.COM

Urgently remedy the problem and allow me to operate my important rediffmail account again please.

Chacko Varghese

Rediff.com India
    Rediff.com India Phone
    Rediff.com India Address
    1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016