Refollium — return my money

Sanjay Edcil on Aug 21, 2017
I have ordered refollium for hair regrowth. I paid for that product of rs. 1880 but after half hour they sent me message that you have not ordered dht blocker without this hair support product will not work and without my permission they sent another product of rs 1270 than i understood that they making us fool. Please help me to refund my money rs. 1880.

Sanjay. Edcil@gmail.com

Complaint comments  21 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

After seeing all negative comments.. I don't want to take and even not use it.. feck medicine👎
After seeing all negative comments.. I don't want to take and even not use it.. Pls get back my money
how to get back the money . has any one got back.
how to get back the money .
Ye Rohan kaha milega yar, unko call/msg krne koi option h kya bhai log?

Hari Prakash Sharma
Gorakhpur, U.P.
Dheeraj
punjab

Dheeraj
Is this really fake product???..
If its really fake... I will give a complaint against to the company. If I doesn't get the money back seriously. This GOLLAVILLI LOKESH
Lookeshlovely888@gmail.com

MANISH KUMAR SINGH

They have fooled me by sending multivitamin products
I want to cancel my order which I given today. Plz cancel my order I don't want this medicine
Today I order this medicine but now I don't want this medicine plz cancel my order
Revert my money

Sushil 8988041164
sushiljiyuvan's reply, Sep 23, 2017
Please don't waste the money in this product because this company is no contact number regarding complaints

Sushil Shimla
89880-41164
Order Id 7TC22HJNKQ

Ajay Himani
refollium fake product hai please ise na kharide
Wht the hell how i can youse this prodect call me this numbe 09844287879
I have ordered refollium for hair regrowth. I paid for that product of ₹ 1880 but on the pack it says that you have to order DHT blocker without this hair support product will not work and I understood that they are making us fool. Please help me to refund my money ₹ 1880.

Ravindra Satpute
9820157443
I ordered this product today... After seeing review now I want to cancel.. please tell the procedure

Chaitra