Refollium — return my money

Sanjay Edcil on Aug 21, 2017
I have ordered refollium for hair regrowth. I paid for that product of rs. 1880 but after half hour they sent me message that you have not ordered dht blocker without this hair support product will not work and without my permission they sent another product of rs 1270 than i understood that they making us fool. Please help me to refund my money rs. 1880.

Sanjay. Edcil@gmail.com

[protect]

Complaint comments  14 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

After seeing all negative comments.. I don't want to take and even not use it.. Pls get back my money
how to get back the money . has any one got back.
how to get back the money .
Ye Rohan kaha milega yar, unko call/msg krne koi option h kya bhai log?

Hari Prakash Sharma
Gorakhpur, U.P.
Dheeraj
punjab

Dheeraj
Is this really fake product???..
If its really fake... I will give a complaint against to the company. If I doesn't get the money back seriously. This GOLLAVILLI LOKESH
Lookeshlovely888@gmail.com
After seeing all negative comments.. I don't want to take and even not use it.. feck medicine👎

MANISH KUMAR SINGH

They have fooled me by sending multivitamin products
I want to cancel my order which I given today. Plz cancel my order I don't want this medicine
Today I order this medicine but now I don't want this medicine plz cancel my order

Refollium - return my money