Refollium

Refollium Complaints & Reviews

Sir i am not satisfied with your product because how can you fool me. First when i book refollim it's asked rs1880 including...

Tumhari maa ka bhosada. Tumhari maa ki chut. Tumhari bhahan ki chut. Tumhari bhabi ki chut. Tumhari maa ko maine choda bhar raste par. Tumhari bhanan ko choda raste par. Tumhari biwi ko choda raste par. Tumhari babi ko choda raste par. Maa, bahan. Biwi, babi ko dande par lagao. Or pise kamao. Logo ko fasao mat. Tumari maa bahan bhabi, biwi ko rat ko sote samay roj chodata hu mai. Tumari maa bahan bhabi. Biwi. Danda karati hai. Chut bhahut mast hai

Refollium — hire

Refillium banana walo or bhejane walo. Tum logo ki maa ka bhosada becho or paise kamao. Apani sister ko randi nana kar pisa...

I ordered the above one for rupees 1880 30 day trial pack... Now i got a message that it is only a hair health support capsule... You have to buy ultra dht blocker of refollium and then it will work together Now I have a very high doubt that they are doing something wrong so i refuse it's dht product now i want my money back if any help please provide me there no.
    less information provided during purchase now I need my money return
    I don't want to refollium hair gain tablate

Muje mere pessay wapass chaheyai aap apna produvt le lo please... Dhoka de rahe ho aap company waly. Muje wapss krna hy aap please muje mere pure money provide karo mere pure. Es company ne phele nahe bataya k 1270 ka ek or produch lena hoga or es tablate ko khany se koi effact nahe hota hy ye juth bol k jada pessay le rahe hy or esme koi contact number nahe dya hy or na he return krnay ka koi number. Ye product bekaar hy or ye company dhoka de rahe hy humjessay customers ko. Please es pr karwaai ho or muje mere pessay wapass dela do please please 1899 ka leya tha menay bs.
      Why not inform me Ultra DHT Blocker required with refollium hair health support

Prakash mohite. Refillium ka muze kuch fayada nahi hua. Muze mera pisa vapas chahiye plz. Call me [protected]
        Plz call me. Plz maze pise parat dya refillium
        I want my order to be cancelled. Because I have been advised not to use this product of refollium. I have seen negative effects of this on my friends who are using this product. So please kindly cancel my order

I have ordered refollium for hair regrowth. I paid for that product of rs. 1880 but after half hour they sent me message that you have not ordered dht blocker without this hair support product will not work and without my permission they sent another product of rs 1270 than i understood that they making us fool. Please help me to refund my money rs. 1880.
          Feb 07, 2018
          Vikaran Veer's response
          Please cancel my order
          Feb 07, 2018
          Vikaran Veer's response
          I am not happy with the result of this product
          I don't want it because my relative also buy this product and it's results is not well as I thinking so I want to cancel this product

I also ordered refollium the above one for rupees 1880 30 day trial pack... Now i got a message that it is only a hair health support capsule... You have to buy ultra dht blocker of refollium and then it will work together and then automatically placed the order of 1270 and said me to pay by cash on delivery... I have a very high doubt that they are doing something fishy... They are fooling them.. There are no numbers through which we contact them... What will i do know.
            They are not inform about refollium ultra dht blocker any where.
            How can i get my refund?
            Khalid
            I want to return because it looking totally fake no proper detail about mfg. And packing seems like fake product and reviews of product is saying product is totally hopeless and fake
            I want to return sealed pack container

They are not inform about ultra dht blocker any where.
              How can i get my refund?...

Preetam singh
                On january 11 2018

Kduseja's reply, aug 21, 2017

Pl make a consumer complaint in thsi forum and mention your mob & address sos that you are included in the group. This is fraud co. As they have not given their mob / phone no. Neither they are reverting thr mail. They have not mentioned their office address.
                There is no guarantee after buying another pack for rs. 1270/- you will get some results as they should have offered both the packs in the beginning. More over the mail are sent from the mail id of one mr. Rohan who keeps on changing his surname and adopts the surname of the person dealing with. Pl check your mail where he insists you to buy dht blocker for rs. 1270/-. He must have used your surname along with "rohan"

Pl mention your name, mob no, station with your comments in this cite and make consumer complaint in this forum so that an action is taken against them.

I also ordered the above one for rupees 1880 30 day trial pack... Now i got a message that it is only a hair health support capsule... You have to buy ultra dht blocker of refollium and then it will work together and then automatically placed the order of 1270 and said me to pay by cash on delivery... I have a very high doubt that they are doing something fishy... They are fooling them.. There are no numbers through which we contact them... What will i do know... I think i will not receive the cash on delivery product...
                Preetam Singh

kduseja's reply, Aug 21, 2017

Pl make a consumer complaint in thsi forum and mention your Mob & address sos that you are included in the Group. this is Fraud Co. as they have not given their Mob / Phone No. Neither they are reverting thr Mail. They have not mentioned their office address.
                There is no Guarantee after buying another pack for Rs. 1270/- you will get some results as they should have offered both the packs in the beginning. More over the Mail are sent from the Mail ID of one Mr. ROHAN who keeps on changing his surname and adopts the surname of the person dealing with. Pl check your mail where he insists you to buy DHT blocker for Rs. 1270/-. He must have used your surname along with " ROHAN "

I also ordered the above one for rupees 1880 30 day trial pack...now i got a Message that it is only a hair health support capsule...you have to buy ultra DHT blocker of refollium and then it will work together and then automatically placed the order of 1270 and said me to pay by cash on delivery...i have a very high doubt that they are doing something fishy...they are fooling them..there are no numbers through which we contact them...what will i do know...i think i will not receive the cash on delivery product...
                Updated by Preetamps
                Money returns karne k liye kya kre.
                Es company k kisi bhi employees se contact nhi ho rha.
                Kya kre bataye.
                Preetam Singh
                Contact no.[protected]

Maine liya hai ek din bhi use nahi kiya hai

pl mention your name, MOB NO, station with your comments in this cite and make consumer complaint in this forum so that an action is taken against them.

Mony kase return hoga.