Reliance Energy
Reliance Energy

Reliance Energy Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Devidas Lane, Off. S.V.P Road, Near Devidas Lane Telephone Exchange, Borivali (W)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Near Devidas Lane Telephone Exchange

Description
Reliance Energy is the brand for the Mumbai distribution business of Reliance Infrastructure Limited. Reliance Infrastructure Limited is a constituent of the Reliance Group, one of the leading business houses in India. The company was incorporated in 1929. Reliance Infrastructure companies distribute more than 36 billion units of electricity to over 30 million consumers across an area that spans over 1,24,300 Sq Kms and includes India’s two premier cities, Mumbai and Delhi. The companies generate over 941 MW of electricity through its power stations located in Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka and Goa. Reliance Energy has been in the field of power distribution for over 83 years and has achieved the distinction of consistently operating its distribution network at 99.98 per cent reliability and the aggregate system loss of just around 9.5 per cent the best in country by a fair margin and amongst best in world. It is one of the first utilities in India to have the most advanced SCADA technology which enables the system to deliver a seamless integrated platform with Geographical Information System (GIS) for providing customers with enhanced and superior service standards. Reliance Energy’s unmatched service portfolio consist of many customer centric initiatives like a multilingual bill, Braille bill, more than 2000 payment avenues, 24 X 7 Multilingual Toll free number, modern customer care centers and a bouquet of technology driven value added services. Most of these initiatives were first of its kind by any electricity utility in India. Braille bill and Multilingual bill been first of its kind in the world. Reliance Energy’s several consumer friendly technology-based services include, Online Voluntary Deposit Scheme, Payment over Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Mobile Website, Pay on the go using mobile website, Mobile Wallet Bill Payment, Interactive & Informative My Account Services, Short Code based Services through 5616191 Centralized web / email handling desk, E-Courtesy’ – Automated follow-up mail service for information sought; Complaints registration and closure alerts, etc. Reliance Energy has recently tied up with the United States based Innovari Inc., for the pilot implementation of the Automatic Demand Response (ADR) in Mumbai. This is first of its kind of initiative by any Indian Power Distribution Company. The program will bring in triple benefits for consumers participating in the programme by controlling and reducing their power consumption by avoiding wastages, especially during peak hours; earn incentives for participating in the program and reduce their monthly electricity bills. We are happy to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube in addition to our existing touch points viz. Customer Care Centers, 24-hr toll-free Call Centre, E-mail desk and chat desk.

Load

Reliance Energy Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir/ Madam, This is to bring your kind notice that there is a power failure in our premises and neighbouring houses from 26/03/15 @2pm . I made a call referring my account no. [protected] and made the complaint for the same. The complaint no. is 79809. I am sorry to say there is no rectification from your technical end yet. Every time I get the same reply that we are looking for the problem which is going on from yesterday and no technician has visited us for looking the problem. The children have their exams going on and we are still with no power. I request you to kindly look into the matter as it is causing great trouble. Regards, Ramdayal S. Rawat [protected]
Mar 27, 2015

Reliance Energy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
36 hours now without electricity and still counting. No technical person has came to our area to solve our problem. I have called the customer care several times and detailed them of our problem but they could only tell us to wait. Previously they told by 5pm we will get our electricity and then extending it to 9pm.
Our houses are not even provided with temporary connections. A new complaint no. (84795) was made by me on 9pm and the customer care told the technician will visit within 90 mins. Can you even calculate the time, pathetic service and pathetic technician who is nowhere to be seen. I know this message will also go unseen. Reliance energy services are now *worse.

I have submitted my application on 17/03/2015. My order no was generated as [protected] . I was told by reliance officials...

Dear sir/Madam, I Shafiuddin masiuddin Usmani a bonafide consumer of yours power supply service inplot no. 21, Room no.65, gate no. 05, Malvani, Malad West, Mumbai-400095 with Consumer No. :[protected] and Meter no. : 5107070 for the last 10 or more then 10 years. I have complain regarding my current month bill that is of February-2015 is amount of Rs 28000/- which is much much more then my consume. So, please Re-check my bill amount in yours Data Entry or it may error in meter display I will highly thankful to you for this considering my application seriously
    Bill Amount is more then consuming power or malfunctioning of meter display
    Mar 21, 2015

Reliance Energy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i have noticed last couple of months my electricity bill amout is coming very high. But when i check bill my meter reading is showing this much units consumed during the month. i make an impression that unit rate may be increased uncertain whic i didn't know. But when my family went to native place on feb'15 and no body at home, i am the only person here at home going early morning office and coming late night at home and it hardly consume electricity. But even the electricity bill is coming 1700 plus and last to last month 2500/- which was the highest which never come this much any months before taken connection. I have sure that something is going wrong with reliance energy so i decided and called last 4-5 days back to reliance energy customer care about why my bill is coming so high and i asked the details of consumed units reading, so that i also check personally about my meter reading.And cusotmer care person told me that your monthly billing unit is not actual calculated it has taken estimated. I got surprised. when i check meter reading that time i came to know that my meter is not working. When your person is coming to take reading that fellow also not taken any initiative step to inform reliance office. we are middle class people and i should inform you that do not take advantage to add estimated units as per your wish instead of actual reading, our money is hard earned so be careful and whatever you charges as per estimated that amount refund or adjust in my future bills and my meter get repaired at the earliest. If you not taken early action, than there is no other optioin go for other connection and reason that you may be better know.

your staff deepali from marol midc branch has no manners to talk to senior citizens worst experience, has no idea of work pathetic...

Respected Sir My Account No. is[protected] and meter no. is 4738264 located at R No. 165 Sharmjivi Nagar Shell Colony Rd Chembur, Mumbai 71. In the month of Dec14 I had applied to convert my Commercial meter connection into Residential as there is no commercial activity is being performed . Reliance Inspector visited the site for inspection but that my room was locked. Reliance Inspector visited again and submitted report on 21.01.2015. I was sure that in the month of Feb I will receive Residential bill but I received Commercial bill of rupees 2250/. There is no AC, Fridge Geaser/water heater or any electrical appliances in my room it can be verified still huge bill is sent.

Hi, The bill received is not proper the unit used and the no of appliance used in the house is less. Account No[protected] Name...

My dad received the bill for the month of July 2014 and was shocked to see that the contact no. on the bill was that of an unknown person and my personal no. where in I did not provide them with it. We tried calling the helpline mentioned but there was no revert. My bill no. is[protected]. We have also provided them with the change in address THRICE to which we got no response while I stay in a house and not a room that is on the bill. Request people to please take this seriously as we live in the 21st century where promises are boasted on the highest stand but when it comes to standing by them, it's just thin air.

Hello, I am staying Borivali near Shimpoli Telephone Exchange. The Lamp post near my Building has an open supply box. I...
            Dear Sir/ Madam, My Account No[protected] Since last 5 to 6 month by bill is coming to high what is the reason we are not...

before 15 days, in our area there is power problem due to cable fault...reliance persons are engrave (Big hole of 3 feet) my door and resolve the problem temporary and they told they will come tomorrow and resolve the problem permanently...but 15 days passed away nobody came and still I am facing so many problem due to this work in progress at my door step….still I am waiting...they shall come and resolve the problem permanently and will do my flooring work of my door step……...my reliance energy consumer Complaint no.43783 but nobody reverting for the same...

Shraddha vihar Hospital is situated at Veera Desai Rd Andheri (W). Without prior information elecrticity was cut and Hospital...

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have been charged unwanted a higher amount of electricity bill which i never used. My this month amount on April bill of 940/- charged. my last details as below
              jan-390, feb-390, mar-320, and now on april they have charged too much. i don't have AC, Fridge or any heavy equipment. all equipment are same as last one, no extra equipment no more peoples are in my house to use that much electricity.

kindly please support me on this issues.
              my electricity a/c[protected]. My name Namdev Rathod.Mob.[protected],[protected]. [protected]@gamil.com.

and please suggest me can i change my electricity operator from Reliance to Tata.

Namdev Rathod

Reliance Energy — High Electricity bill

I have been receiving electricity bills in the range of Rs. 230 to 400 - in the past. But suddenly the bill for this month has come for Rs.1470/-

Last month i had paid but again in may i got 1500/ which is very high i will not going to pay it..i had visit the complant centre at sakinaka and raised complant. After two days a person from reliance com had came but not proper response...i m not still satisfied...There is only one tv, one fan, one DVD, and two bulbs...that i m using..so please do need ful for the same as soon as possible..
              Don't fret - you have a choice - DO-THE-SWITCH is a campaign we've been running. You can switch to Tata - it's permitted by the Law.

Call Tata Power at[protected] and register your request or visit www.tatapower.com and make a new connection application ONLINE.

We have a small Yahoo group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bijlee and have been fighting these issues for the past 3 years...

Reliance Energy — CPP INSURANCE

Dear Sir
              i have sent about 2 times claim form but every times cpp insurance company ur form not recived
              but i have sent two time & every time not responce
              pls give me feed back
              Very high Electricity bill
              I have been receiving electricity bills in the range of Rs. 650-750/- in the past. But suddenly the bill for this month has come for Rs. 920/-

This has been the case of all the consumers in my locality.

This is very much on the higher side and it is unjustified. the normal consumer is paying for the inefficiency of the governement.

Request the Reliance Energy company to revert the excess billing and not to harrass the consumers.

(MANISH NANDA)

Reliance Energy — bogus charges and false replies

HOW TO TEACH THEM A LESSON

My Relaince Account number is[protected]

Reliance is exploiting me, it is sending excessive bills and threating me to cut the line, i am still making payment in protest and they are just exploiting me as i cannot live without power. I will you in detail the problem.

1. I have droped the Cheque in Mira road drop box for 1900. This cheque was collected late by Reliance therefore they sent a bill of 4600/- for the next month excluding the 1900.

2. I gave them details of Cheque for 1920/- which was cleared later.

3. From three years my bill has not come for 4600/-. I have complianed many times to reliance but they are just fooling me with one or other reason. They are not helping at all.

4. My view is that since my one payment was not collected and it was delayed. The relience engeneers has screwed up with my meter and i got the bill of 4600/-

5. During first inspection by reliance they said that all is fine. When i approached higher authority they said that there is some problem in connection as red light is on in meter.

6. Without giving any solution they went and said you check at your end.

7.Without solving the previous problem they have sent me again excessive bill of 3600/- for this month.

How can my bill double in one month in which payment was delayed. If problem was there with the meter then why this has not happened before I dont trust the reply from reliance and i need electricity. Relaince knows that i will have to pay even if they charge excessive.

Please assist me and get 50% amount back from reliance and save me from harrassment.

imtiyaz kochra

Reliance Energy — electricity bill amount is more

i want to know why diff between tata electrity bill and reliance electrity bill. reliance electricity bill more then tata why?

I am Dipti Ravindra shinde working at ING Vysya Bank Ltd.
                Shop No 1/101,Accord Nidhi,Malad Link Road,Malad. West-400095.
                Phone no.[protected] / [protected] /[protected].

Today our electricity line was down for 2 hour from 11 am to 1pm.
                wireman man has tod that wires are burned & all lines are down for other users also.
                Our meter number is 7799914 & name is on the name of Rashmi Ajay Poat.

Request you visit our place & check the problem & solve it.
                Aug 13, 2020

Reliance energy mumbai !! company ke inspectors logo se 30 se 50,000 ki mang karte hai mandwali ke liye jab koi meter slow ya fir direct supply connection lete hue pakda jata hai !! ye raha video kaise chhup kar dukaan kw under se officer paise lene ke bad bahar ate hai
                  reliance energy inspector ask 30,000 for solving illegal electricity supply
                  http:/Www.Youtube.Com/Watch?V=ipckf5j9cza&feature=youtu.Be
                  Aug 13, 2020

This is to bring to notice that ever since I have switched from Reliance Infra Power to Tata Power from March - 2012, I am...
                    OVER ROLLING UNDER Sec.126 of the ELECTRICITY Act, 2003, & penalizing to customer
                    Why?
                    Further as stated...

I am have 2BHK flat A/C no[protected] paying bill every month, in-spite of paying every month they send latter for payment of Rs 144000.00 I have written latter to reliance electricity but no answer from them, & they are jest sending bill to pay the Amount, putting presser to pay the amount, also asking me to pay the interest.
                    please help me for the same
                    find the latter copy with attachment, there is no answer from them
                    For prakash Rathod
                    unjustified bill
                    Aug 13, 2020

My A/C no 10223835, electricity supply from reliance, they send the disconnection notice of Rs 1547.66,...
                      disconnection Notice send Rs 1547.66 pad this Amount by A/C cheque but still reliance disconnect the supply, Also send the...