Reliance Fresh

1984
Load

Reliance Fresh Complaints & Reviews

Dear all,
I am a regular customer of reliance fresh. I always satisfy with your services but this i am not satisfied due to there is too much hot in your store. Mostly airconditions are not working in your store, located at sanganer, jaipur. So kindly repair the same on priority.
Jun 15, 2020

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchases 2 maza bottles on 7th june 2020. The product manufacturing date is 31/12/2019 and got expired on may end. But reliance fresh is still selling expired products which is unhealthy for the customers. Expected quick action on this.
    Branch jorawar singh gate jaipur
    Jun 11, 2020

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I used to buy vegetables, fruits and other grocery items from sector 70, mohali store of reliance fresh. My registered mobile no is[protected]. I bought a box of premium sweet cherries last time. The upper layer of the was cherries was dark red color and size of the cherries was perfect. When i ate cherries randomly, the upper layer was juicy and tasty was sweet. But unfortunately the rest of the quantity i. E 90% of cherries were tasteless and size of the cherries were reduced at much extent. I felt cheated. Please look into the matter
      Jun 07, 2020

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please note that i had bought amul paneer from your kadamtala howrah (West bengal) outlet on 5.6.2020, during cooking same day night, on opening of pack from freeze, we had
        Found that paneer has become fragile type, still my wife cooked it anyway and lastly found that sour smell us coming out from the paneer and nobody could dare to eat this for the fear of food poisoning.
        Jun 06, 2020

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We went to the reliance fresh in the reliance mall, near bhubaneswar railway station. It was 12pm and the sun was scorching bright. The air conditioner in the supermarket was not working and people could've fainted at that level of heat and humidity inside the mall. On top of that to our disappointment, the staff at the billing counter said after billing our bulk order that the entire bill has been deleted and have to rebill the entire order again. This is highly unprofessional and unethical from our side. I raise the concern to the manager who did not care and said it was a technical glitch. I also asked him why the ac wasn't working but he didn't care to answer. I feel truly harrassed from this incident and the lady at the billing counter wasn't even kind enough to say sorry or apologize. I wish to raise this concern and it is highly inappropriate to treat customers like this when a global pandemic is goin on. Please take care of the matter. It is very disheartening and we would rather never go to reliance mall ever.
          Jun 04, 2020

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today i visited reliance fresh i'm ur customer since 5 years i reached ur shop for some groceries as i tried to keep my helmet the guard thrower my helmet away themm i kept my helmet as i came out of the shop after buying groceries i saw my helmet lying there i called the manager but he supported the security guard
            Jun 01, 2020

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had been to reliance fresh today with my wife at around 10:15 am today and faced the worst experience of my life. When my wife picked up a ridge gourd that was cut along with the other vegetables, the person who was supposed to weigh the vegetables started yelling at her. He started accusing her of having cut the vegetable. He was very rude and unfriendly. He is an old, lean chap at the store since many years now. Not sure why such rude staff person still work at the outlet. Does it really bring in more customer friendly atmosphere? I am sure i will never step into this store henceforth. If any people read this complaint, i am sure they would have second thoughts about the staff at the store. It is not enough if you sell products at a cheap price, but the friendly attitude of the staff also matters. Hope this comes to the notice of some of the superiors at reliance. Good bye, reliance family and especially reliance fresh.
              May 30, 2020

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had placed an order on jiomart on 23rd may 2020 worth rs 5095. The delivery was scheduled for 25th may however it came on...
                I will do it payments from icici bank ac linked with google pay successfully with your hdfc ac ref no
                I paid online...

Hello sir
                I got partial delivery again from reliance fresh.
                I ordered fruit vagitables but of rs 1948 (Order id[protected]m) and balance amount is 1074 but didn't even got any partial delivery mail. Or got refund. And this is third time
                Please take action against this
                Vishnu agarwal
                May 28, 2020

Dear all,
                  It is really pathetic service given by reliance fresh at mathikere. The biller doesn't communicated with customer properly and he doesn't billed two items he missed out due to lack of his concentration. And he blamed saying you haven't given the products for billing. And created big story to be himself in safer side by blaming customer.
                  As it is insult of customer as a thief. It need to be focused and rectify by removing such staffs by higher authorities.
                  May 27, 2020

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I went to reliance fresh at bmg mall rewari (Haryana) at 1 pm. Due to covid 19 pandemic they were allowing only 5 people at...
                    I am resident of Rajapark jaipur
                    Relince fresh in rajapark is giving very bad service to rajapark coustmer they don’t...

Hello sir,
                    I ordered three time from your store
                    On 1st order (Order id[protected]m) few grocery items and vegetables and got partial delivery and balance amount didn't got refund.
                    On 2nd order (Order id[protected]m) in this order the amount was paid but due insufficient of stock from store side order got cancelled. And again didn't got refund.
                    And in third order (Order id[protected]m)
                    In this order didn't get delivery yet. Nither got any update.
                    Please kindly give a response and take action against this issue.
                    Vishnu agarwal
                    May 21, 2020

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased on 9th eggs from ramanthpur reliance fresh sticker mfg date 07.05.2020 best before 15 days ...Today i opened one box ...Its spoiled not good... Please take care visit weekly u r counters ...Not maintain items properly earlier also i given compliant..Not get any response
                      Expiry date eggs sold

I kiran prakash bhabal had placed an order for few products on your website for the first time on 4th may 2020, as nearby...

Hi, we r a regular visitor of this store since it opened. We went today to buy some lentils, sugar e. T. C. Regular house hold stuff but suddenly the store manager - bharat bhushan came and told us to. Leave the store in a very loud and harsh tone. Upon asking why, we were told that we r here for more than 10 minutes hence we need to leave. I informed him that we were not made aware about this that we only have 10 minutes. The reply was ' i am the store manager - bhutan bhushan and leave the store now.
                        We got billing done and left the store but we felt insulted and are not comfortable going back there because of this store manager - mr bharat bhushan. Thank god we r not short of options but as a well wisher u need to train ur people to treat customers better.
                        May 17, 2020

Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Company doesn’t cooperate they do not respect customers. There market is open for themselve. It should be no or elsewhere

In lockedown company will promise to guard for 200rs per day spacial payout for service. But no one guard received this payment.
                            Senior will taken amount from company. But they will not given to guard.

Today 11.30 am i went reliance fresh 18th main road anna nagar west chennai to purchase vegetables and grocery. The vegetable...