Bikanervala / Bikano Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to Bikanervala / Bikano

Having problems with Bikanervala / Bikano?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bikanervala / Bikano customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bikanervala / Bikano

Bikanervala / Bikano Websites

Bikanervala / Bikano Head Office Address

A-28, Lawrence Road, Lawrence Road Colony, Block C 6, Wazirpur Industrial Area, Tri Nagar
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Bikanervala / Bikano Phone Numbers

Fax

Bikanervala / Bikano reviews & complaints(258)

I bought bikanerwala gift vouchers from Amazon but the outlets in hyderabad refused to accept them saying they are valid only at delhi outlets and not in hyderabad. Please give me a refund for this.
I have tried calling customer care as well but no proper response.
Bikanervala / Bikano customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered paneer masala dosa but they delivered only plain masala dosa.
    Giving sweets without gloves.
    Bill no - 6587

I visited a Bikanervala outlet on Muzaffarnagar Highway and my experience was really bad. The staff was rude and gave us food with onion and garlic despite telling him about our requirements of Jain food. Furthermore, he sold us Rasgullas at a price higher than printed on the menu.

Had masala dosa at bikano dehradun pacific mall India. Worst sambar ever had it was like water and the tomato chutney was cold like it came from deep freezer. Informed the person didn’t do anything about it.

आज 18.12.2022 को मै फैमिली के साथ खाना खाने बीकानेरवाला राजनगर एक्सटेंशन गाजियाबाद आया था। मेन खाने का ऑर्डर पेमेंट देने के बाद नंबर 36 टोकन मिला और खाना टेबल पर वेटर द्वारा सर्वे...

To
          Consumer Service Manager
          Bikanervala Food Pvt Ltd.
          New Delhi
          Respected sir,

someone gifted us BIKANO Shahi kaju katli box.
          Net weight 325 grams.
          Batch number B3CE1CA
          Date of manufacturing 24/09/2022.

When we opened the box the sweet s were rotten & fungus is on it.

Kindly look into into the same at your earliest .

Your faithfully
          Karunesh Joshi
          *_374 Vivek Vihar, ranipur more, Haridwar, 249407 UTTARAKHAND
          [protected]_*

KARUNESH JOSHI
          11:26 AM (3 minutes ago)
          to Customercare

Dear Bikano Team

As required we are giving the needed details for the item we buy from METRO CASH N CARRY Borivali

1. Name Pravin Jivraj Jain
            2. company name
            Speciality Value Lighting & Design (P) Limited
            3. location of Metro store - Borivali
            4. date of visit 10/18/2022
            5. invoice number - 0/[protected]/022579 and 580
            6. Tax invoice number - 2307T[protected] / 34br...

We bought the shahi kaju katli from market the of expiry is 14/11/2022. But it got expired before date. It got fungus. Batch no B3DAICA

We had placed an Order for sweets online from Bikanerwala on the occasion of Diwali for my family- order ID 3727572 on 19-Oct for a delivery in Mumbai. Paid Rs. 2124/-

As per tracking this order of sweet boxes reached Mumbai on the 21st October 22. As per the status it was scheduled to be delivered by 24-Oct 22.

With great difficulty and effort we started to make contact with the Courier delivery company from...

I ordered a delux thali from bikanervala and the papad in thali seems to be 4-5 days old is was very bad it can cause several health problems to a person very very poor service

I am Sumit arora from rohtak.i make a purchase from reliance store 6 box of Bikano kaju katli 325gm each box.i also attached bill copy. When we open kaju katli box we found sweet in very bad condition we found fungus(bacteria) on kaju katli.sweet is in bad condition we can't imagine to taste it . We throw this sweet Box in dustbin. Very bad experience with Bikano, never expect this kind of quality from Bikano.
                br...

The guys are Bikanervala in general & more so at sector-18 behave very idiotic and arrogant. There is no redressal mechanism also there. These guys should be boycotted and severely punished for their bloody arrogance and the way they treat their customer.
                Everytime one visits the place it feels like they take our money & treat ike beggars. Wish someday these guys are revolted upon with severe consequences of the worst order personally & professionally.

Sambar m sabut tomato aur tomato bhi sadwa smell but manager not accept ki meri galti h very bad bery bad full dosa plate dustbin jalebi bhi tandi h

I purchased gulab jamun and other sweets from the outlet of bikanerwala sahibabad ghaziabad opposite Vaishali metro station during the eve of raksha bandhan. When my 3 old year son ate the price of gulabjamun then suddenly my wife saw that hair was inside the gulab jamun which was inside the gulab jamun and two edges of hair were seeing outside. When we plucked that hair we were very much shocked after seeing a long size hair. After that...
                    Sep 19, 2022
                    Updated by KmrRavi
                    I bought dry petha 400 gms on 19.09.2022. I expected that these are dry as per the name. But the same were so wet to have joint with each other and looks like single one

I live in Germany, Nurenberg. On Sunday morning, I visited Bikanervala for buying some sweets for my office before returning to Germany.
                      I bought 1 KG sweet box and 3KG of the same kind in different 250gm boxes. Today I joined office back and offered the sweets to my colleaues.

Unfortunately, there are so many black stones in sweets that made the whole impression about the quality of Indian sweets staled.br...

Rakhi sweets not delivered. No contact made

We had placed 2 orders online on 1st August 2022 of sweet box along with almonds on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan for 2 addresses to be delivered in Mumbai. At the time of ordering this your website clearly mentions delivery in 5-7 days.
                      1st order was promptly delivered within timelines. Thank you.
                      2nd order ID 1727046 was ordered and dispatched on 01st August with tracking reference # [protected] via Xpressbees Courier...
                      Yesterday we ordered some snacks (samosas, bread pakodas, dhokla)from bikanervala Rajnagar Extension through zamoto. The food delivered wasn't just bad and stale it smelled when opened to take a bite pakodas were freezed as if they've been in the fridge and samosas smelled when taken a bite, dhokla was utterly stale with freshly pickled green chilles to give it a fresh look.
                      The issue was raised on zamoto then and there and we were compensated with a wholesome amount of 9 rupees to an order amounting to almost 400 rupees which is not something that one can feel compensated with compared to the humiliation one faces in front of their guests.
                      A call was also made to the same franchise the next day, where we got the response that it cannot be the case and the person was bewildered as to how can this happen and suggested that we should file a complaint to zamoto only.

I have a complaint that Jhansi store has never been consistent as far as the taste is concerned.
                        Today I ordered Masala Dosa as the last experience of ordering a masala dosa was good enough.
                        But today I got some mixed vegetable as masala stuffing in dosa and it had really poor taste as the mixed veg (Masala ) was half cooked with excessive oil in it.
                        I could guess that banquet hall must have had enough servings of mixed veg so lastly thrown to the last minute customers.
                        At last I had also thrown that crap to garbage.
                        Had 5-6 times such kind of experience.

I have bought Laddu Special from Bikanerwala Noida, it square building knowledge park 3 namoli, on 11/08/2022 at 7: 29 pm . Withing 24 hours laddu got fungus even after normal refrigeration which should last at least 2 days as mentioned in your bill. This is very disgraceful . my order number is 329 . Attaching images in case needed....