Renault — all doors not locked by manual key of kwid

vaibhavsrivastav on Aug 18, 2019
Hi there,

Recently i lost my centre locking key of kwid, i used manual key to unlock the door but when i tried to lock the door with manual key, it locks only the driver gate, rest 3 gates remains unlocked.

This is a biggest loophole in security feature of this company that doors are not locked by manual key.

As my experience is growing with this company, lots of loophole are showing up.

Is there a way to get rid of this problem other than changing the car.

Please suggest.
Best, vaibhav

[Aug 18, 2019] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Renault Customer Care's response, Aug 21, 2019
Dear Vaibhav,

We're forwarding your concern for further processing & will get back to you with an update on the same.
Renault Customer Care's response, Aug 22, 2019
Dear Vaibhav,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared the necessary clarification in this regard. This is a default feature of Renault Kwid. In the case of any support required, please feel free to contact us at[protected].

Comments

I give my car kwid for service on 13 augest and pick my car from servicing on 14 but Jodhpur service centre not ready my car they are not wosh my car and not polish my car, most important think before service my car voice is not loud but after service is too much voice in my car
Renault Customer Care's response, Aug 23, 2019

Dear Amit,

Please check your private message and share the details for us to assist with your concern.

ASV Ramana Towers #37-38, 4th Floor, Venkatanarayana Road, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017
    Renault - all doors not locked by manual key of kwid