[Resolved] Renault — new duster 6 days old multiple issues, stiff and vibrating steering wheel.

ManoharanRamasamy on Mar 8, 2018
I brought new duster in the name of my wife rajeswari r from trident renault whitefield 5 days old..

The same had issues confirmed with two of my friends who already have duster 85 ps rxz.
1. Tight steering
2. Too much vibration in idling and 1st gear and reverse in steering wheel
3. Wheel imbalance
4. Pumpy ride
5. Dashboard noise in first and reverse gear.

The car i have test drives before booking do not have these problems and looks like i have been sold a left over faulty car with lots of manufacturing issues.

I have reported this issue to the dealer and taken up for service.

Currently car is with the service center, today they have called me for checkup. I could see only little improvement in stiffness of steering, and see visible vibrations in steering wheel.
I need a replacement for my car as brand new car has so many problems which is not imaginable.

I feel very sad sitting inside and driving it spending lot of money.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 25, 2018

[Mar 08, 2018] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Renault Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2018
Dear Manoharan Ramasamy,

Please check your private message and share the details for us to assist with your concern.
Updated by ManoharanRamasamy, Mar 10, 2018
I have provided the case id with Renault reference ID[protected]. The car Steering Stiffness is Major Safety Issue which the dealer is not showing any interest to replace Defective Parts.
Renault Customer Care's response, Mar 10, 2018
Dear Manoharan Ramasamy,

This concern has been raised with our team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.
Renault Customer Care's response, Mar 10, 2018
Dear Manoharan Ramasamy,

We understand that our team is in touch with you and assisting you in this regard.
Updated by ManoharanRamasamy, Mar 10, 2018
There is no progress, except asking me take the FAULTY Vehicle back from Service Center - with MANUFACTURING DEFECTS IN STEERING WHEEL WHICH IS A SERIOUS SAFETY ISSUE.
Updated by ManoharanRamasamy, Mar 10, 2018
Though I contacted again Renault call center asked them to update me status - No update. One week old car standing in service center for 4 days.

There is no RESPONSE or REACTION FROM RENAULT Though the CAR have SAFETY ISSUE.
Renault Customer Care's response, Mar 11, 2018
Dear Manoharan Ramasamy,

Our team is working on your concern. Please be assured we'll update you on this.
Updated by ManoharanRamasamy, Mar 21, 2018
The car all the problems even though the dealer saying attempted to fix.

1. Wheel imbalance - Car is pulling to left side always, always need to correct the
steering to keep it on the same lane. I'm driving four wheeler for 21 years on daily basis, Never felt in any other car or VAN or JEEP. Service Center know the issue exists as I showed them multiple times, but do not
want to fix as this is a Manufacturing issue or Its created by them before selling the car.

2. Pumpy Ride - This caused
due to issue with STIFF Shock absorb er or related components - one of them. Also a root cause for Wheel
Imbalance and steering Noise mentioned below. THIS MAKES DRIVING VERY UNCOMFORTABLE.

3. Dashboard Noise - this has been fixed 2nd time one from right side and another time from right side, During Test drive it was not noted. But after taken delivery it has again come back driving 10KM. This is caused due to the Pumpy - Ride - Stiff Shock Aborber or related components. The ATTEMPT
IS MADE TO FIX THE INDICATOR NOT THE ROOT CAUSE.

4. Engine compartment Loose I see it fixed, What is the
explanation for this looseness ?.

5 Steering Stiffness - Though the Service center claims they replaced Steering Rack assembly, could only see very slight improvement. Did they really change the Rack Assembly given by RENAULT company as replacement? or just they greased some parts of steering ?. I don't see any visible difference that they have changed any component. Im not sure why RENAULT HAS TO RELY ON DEALER ONLY TO CHECK THE PROBLEM?

I NEED THE ISSUES REPORTED FIXED FROM THE ROOT CAUSE WITH CHECK DONE BY RENAULT INDEPENDENT - NOT BY THE DEALER WHO SOLD FAULTY THE CAR.

or

ARRANGE FULL REFUND FOR THE CAR at the
EARLIEST.
Renault Customer Care's response, Mar 25, 2018
Dear Manoharan Ramasamy,

We are in follow up with the concerned team and will update you further. Please allow us some time.
Updated by ManoharanRamasamy, May 22, 2018
I have not seen any resolution provided for my problems reported. I have asked for replacement of Front Shock Absorbers but the company declined it.
Updated by ManoharanRamasamy, May 22, 2018
The complaint is not resolved, BUT its marked as resolved, please reopen the complaint
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

ASV Ramana Towers #37-38, 4th Floor, Venkatanarayana Road, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017
    Renault - new duster 6 days old multiple issues, stiff and vibrating steering wheel.