[Resolved] Renault — Oil Chamber Plastic for KWID Car

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 JaiRathi on May 1, 2017
My kwid car dl 1cr 9860 champer has broken from wood pice. That was very horrible thing for me in my life even company getting rs 4.17lacs for top model in delhi. Now i consumer will have to pay money from pocket. This car never be used in night. Fraud things with customers. Nobody check such thing during purchase this car.

Jaivir
M:[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 2, 2017

[May 01, 2017] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Renault Customer Care's response, May 02, 2017
Dear JaiRathi,
Thank you for sharing the details. Our team will get in touch with you shortly to assist with your concern.

Comments

This problem is related to manufacture. Chamber quality of fiber is very poor in base of car so please change oil chamber to Metal body from fiber in KWID Cars. This thing dangerous for engine who are driving this car in night. It could be broke from little stone also which can jump from tyres during running on Indian roads.why customer is suffering from this even already paying insurance and paid Rs-4.17 lakhs of this car. I did pay for repair Rs-5000.
Renault Customer Care's response, May 3, 2017

Dear Jai Rathi,

We are re-escalating your issue to the concerned team and will get back to you soon.
Hi Team,

I did clearly mention in above mail. I am not satisfy with quality of oil chamber which was broken from small pice of wood.i did check oil chamber of car after touch with wood pice at place and notified to customer care center for the same and repaired by Aligarh service team properly which is running perfectly now if customer won't attention on it timely then engine would seize afterthat user will have to pay approx 70K for it which is blind game with hard money of users.no one check quality of oil chamber during purchase this car. Please gave me extra protection for this without any cost if possible because i have already paid approx. RS-5000 alongwith 2% charge through Card payment.
Renault Customer Care's response, May 18, 2017

Dear JaiRathi,
We understand that our Dealership has contacted you and clarified that the vehicle chamber was damaged due to a severe external impact. Further, the extent of damage of chamber depends upon the nature & circumstances of impact. Kindly do not have any apprehensions regarding the product.
I am from a country outside India. I own a kwid but recently my engine chamber broke after hitting on a stone. The road condition here is not good at all. If the chamber was a metal, this would not have been a problem. I, as your client would like to request you renault manufacturer to please manufacture metal engine chamber.
Kwid oil chamber is very bad
Such a small strike with a stone
It's leactage
Very bed parts of kwid
Renault Customer Care's response, Oct 30, 2018

Dear Maan Gahalawat,

We request you to kindly get in touch with your nearest dealer in this regard. Please follow the given link to know your nearest dealer, https://goo.gl/ySVYya
Please give us a free exchange plastic oil chamber to metal one, or else we don't recommend this car to anyone. How much can you save by doing that? French manufacturers are good, but when it comes to India, they are very careless.
Any update on new model? That plastic oil chamber replaced with metal?
Renault Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2019

Dear Customer (Tranz Punk),

We request you to kindly visit the link to keep yourself updated regarding the upcoming models: https://www.renault.co.in/. In case of any support required, please feel free to contact us at 1800-300-44444.
Because of this chamber issue i had to face a loss of 2 lakh rupees, I bought the car in 4 lakh and had to sell it for 2 lakh after using 1 year .(10000 km ) only . nobody is willing to buy this car only ... total injustice with me but I believe in karma Rennault will face the wrath in time .
Renault don't care about Indian customer safety. They never intended replace fiber(plastic) oil chamber. Shame they are loosing customers every month but Renault India don't care, by not replacing with metal one they are taking advantage of service stations making extra money. Beware of Renault kwid it's made out of fiber oil chamber.
Renault Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2019

Dear Customer (Tranz Punk),

We request you to kindly get in touch with your nearest dealer in this regard. Please follow the given link to know your nearest dealer, bit.ly/1BPtIXx. Feel free to contact our toll-free number 1800-300-44444 for any further assistance.
Renault should be ashamed of its service in India, despite repeated complains by its customers it has still failed to take appropriate action.
First of all it has deliberately provided an inferior quality plastic Oil chamber beneath the vehicle being aware of the fact that it is quite vulnerable to the Indian roads and secondly its staff have a tendency to misbehave with its customers which is very awful.
Renault should take up these matters very seriously as this attitude can hamper their future presence in the Indian automobile sector in the near future.
Renault Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2019

Dear Customer (Disappointed user),

Please check your private message and share the details for us to assist with your concern.

ASV Ramana Towers #37-38, 4th Floor, Venkatanarayana Road, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017
    Renault - Oil Chamber Plastic for KWID Car