Reserve Bank of India [RBI]

Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Reserve Bank of India [RBI] related photos (962)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Reserve Bank of India [RBI] Photos

Reserve Bank of India [RBI] Complaints & Reviews

Jyoti Chandra is Real Online Fund Transfer officer??? And Her Mobile Number was [protected] Just findout is she is Real or Frauding the Peoples..((DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK REQUIRE YOU MAKE PAYMENT OF PROCESSING CHARGES TO OFFICER ACCOUNT DETAILS: BANK OF INDIA. A/C NAME: BIKASH KUMAR. A/C No. [protected]. IFS CODE: BKID0006005. PAN No.: HOVPK0052N.))
Nov 11, 2020

Reserve Bank of India [RBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have not made any transaction today(9/11/2020) but i see the amount 1950 has been debited from my HDFC debit card. I would like to know where t that money went and how it happened without any OTP being generated or me spending it.
    Money got debited from my account without my knowledge
    Nov 11, 2020
    No one responded.
    Nov 10, 2020

Last month I have resived an message that my number have won 3, 00, 00, 000INR. An d an representative was sent to India....

I was taken a loan from fast cash online loan application. Due to this pandemic situation i was says them to give me some time to repay loan but they are continuing calling me and abusing me and my reference. They are hacked my contacts and abusing my relatives. They are threatening me on the name of Gandhinagar police.
      Nov 07, 2020

SGB Issue Reference: 2017 / 16854
        Security Code: IN[protected] 19513 SGB2017-18 SERIES-I
        Subscription Serial: 5173, Subscription Date: 03-May-2017 Settlement Date: 12-May-2017
        Agency Bank CIF: 1128 ICICI BANK Ltd.
        Investor ID:[protected] TAPAN KUMAR BHATTACHARJEE
        Account Detail: IN[protected]
        No. o[censored]nits(in grams): 10

This is to bring your kind notice that on reconciliation I have realized that I did not receive the Half-Yearly interest due since 2017 till date except on[protected] amounting Rs 368.88 by a DD on HDFC Bank. In the on-line application through ICICI Direct, my authorised Bank was ICICI Bank, Rosoi Court Branch, Kolkata. SB A/c No:[protected].

Therefore. interest amounts were due in Nov-2017, May-2018, Nov-2018, Nov-2019 and May-2020

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Yours faithfully,
        Tapan Kumar Bhattacharjee
        Nov 06, 2020

I have got a message on 24 September
          Which I m giving a photo graph below
          And I would like to know it is true or fake please reply me
          Sumit
          Nov 03, 2020

Dear sir\madam

I was take the jumbo loan by HDFC credit card in month mar-20 & do the all loan payment in month...
            I have also received a credit card, which was sent to me 2 years ago and I was able to withdraw 50 EUR from this credit card....
            By phonepe money send to me by sbi bank rs.7500 successful but my bank of baroda account no. [protected] vidisha branch...

Following is my concern:-

As I am having the property insurance of 90000rs on my Bajaj...

I have applied for 100 units of SOvereign GOld bond 2020-21 Series VII through online platform of my DP - Sharekhan Limited. The application was made on 15-Oct-2020. The units were to be alloted to my Demat account on 20-Oct-2020, but regret to inform you that till date no units have been credited. COuld you please help me get these bonds credited to my account without any further delay.

1 crore 60 Lakhs winning prize

Sir
                My account kotakbank
                My account..[protected]
                The bank has charged us 4800 rupees as fine for not paying our Bajaj emi installments. As decided by us under the RBI memoratium scheme, we were supposed to delay the installments for 6 months without any installments.
                The bank has fined us 4800 rs for this.
                I urge you to not take this lightly and look into this. 4800 rupees has been fined to me solely. Imagine how many other people may be going through this and how many they may have fined. Please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com

[protected],
                  Oct 26, 2020

My axis bank credit card limit showing as per limit given to me but transaction not done up to the limit and one any transaction was done through emi that was not done with emi but the total amount dues and due date with in 30 days.
                    Credit card issue by axis bank bargarh odisha
                    Oct 25, 2020

Hi, we are open to help you! Please share with us your registered contact details and we will get back to you shortly.
                    Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account-related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Please sir Ford motors uk award promotion prize 4crore 32lakh email received complaints board contact rbi officer avinash...
                      Sir mai Himanshu Kumar Kushwaha mera A/c [protected] SBI bank renukoot mai hai maine bank of baroda ramnagar varanasi mai...
                      DEAR SIR,

TDS is deducted against SBI FD's by SBI, panchavati branch, nashik (MH).

even after...
                      I applied for subscription of 50 gm SGB (2020-21 series VI) and made payment of Rs.253350.00 through IBS vide reqid[protected]...
                      Sir Himanshu Kumar Kushwaha mera A/c Sbi renukoot mai hai mai Google pay ke madhyam se paisa bank of baroda ramnagar mai bhej...