National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI]

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Customer Care

TwitterLinkedIn
C-9, 8th Floor, RBI Premises, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Offices

Chennai Office
8th Level, VBC Solitaire, 47 & 49 Bazullah Road, T. Nagar, Chennai - 600 017

Goregaon Office (Mumbai)
National Payments Corporation of India
13th Floor, R- Tech 2, South Side, Nirlon Knowledge Park, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon(E), Mumbai-400063

Bad

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Complaints & Reviews

I have order IPO And pay then cancel
my order but the amount are bolced in my account why not unblocked my amount
Jun 16, 2021

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have file a complaint many a time but there is no response from the opposite side. I am facing the problem of getting seeded with npci mapping for my gpat stipend. As a student I am facing too much financial issues regarding this. Neither the bank nor the aadhaar have any complain but why can't I seed through npci. Please give me some alternative solution for this.
    Jun 16, 2021

Was trying to add fund in upstox through gpay and I wrongly selected unauthorized bank saraswat which was not linked with upstox that time. Amount of rs 11252. I have escalated this issue all three parties which is involved in this transactions but yet no reply. Also gpay escalated this issue to npci on behalf of me but yet no reply from npci.
      Jun 12, 2021

I am hpcl gas dealer, my lpg gas consumer pay online payment

utr no. Cms[protected] dt. 01.05.2021
        utr no.Cms[protected] dt. 07.05.2021
        utr no. Cms[protected] dt. 15.05.2021
        utr no. Cms[protected] dt. 21.05.2021
        utr no. Cms[protected] dt. 31.05.2021

please help me, sir
        mobile no. [protected]
        Jun 11, 2021

Respected Sir, I am sanjay panchal please check the transaction details done via DMT IMPS/[protected] debited from Zunity1 digital private limited company (Debited account[protected] to wrong beneficiary Bank of India account [protected] on 14 may 2021. because the amount rs. 50000 is not settled in the beneficiary account till today. is this amount failed or reversed in the debited account. Please help me to provide information regarding transactions as early as possible.
          Jun 11, 2021

I got a mail from Salorix a fake legal notice and got a call from Advocate Kuldeep Yadav threatened me to pay the amount of ₹7510 to get NOC from the case.I got panic and paid the same amount through phone pay and they told me that they will be refunding the same amount later in next project.

After making the payment, I got a call from Advocate stating that you need to pay 20500 for further cancellation of agreement.I had all the call recordings and mail conversation.

Kindly help me to refund the amount and let me know the bank account of fraudster

Advocate Kuldeep Yadav:[protected]
            Sumith Roy:[protected]
            What's app chat:[protected]
            Phone pay:[protected]@airtel
            Jun 08, 2021

A fraud with UPI id cfmer.[protected]@ icici had taken Rs 11, 300 via UPI transaction id[protected] under name of Modway India for furniture delivery on dated[protected].

Kindly arrange reversal of said amount or please provide the account holder details and contact details so that a FIR can be registered for this person.

I have mailed to ICICI bank also but no revert from them in last one month.

If any further details required, pls revert on below contact details:
              Jitendra Verma
              Mobile- [protected]
              Contact Mail Id - [protected]@yahoo.co.in
              Jun 08, 2021

Sir aaj mere pass [protected] number s call aaya or usne muje ak Tex msg kiya vaha pr ak link aaya or mene uski bato m aa kr link open krke phone pay s 10000 transfer kr diye jiski transection I'd T[protected] h uske Bad usi phone pay number [protected] s muje 10 rupaye receive huve jo ki usi k number the uske Bad usne again10000 k liye link bheja lekin mene dubara Pay nhi kiya sir uske AK or number [protected] bhi h jispe usne phone pay barcode bhi beja jisse m use or pay kr seku mene dubara nhi kiya
                Please SIR muje mere rupeye lotane m madad kr 🙏🙏
                Jun 03, 2021

Sir. Date 2.6.21 ko time lagbhag 1:30 baje mere bsnl mobile no par is no [protected] se ak sms aya jisme mere no ko veryfication...

1.I apply for aadhar bank seeding process.
                  2. Bank done their job.
                  3. But aadhar linking not showing on npci.
                  4. I contacted my bank, they said npci not updated your details in their server.
                  Bank:Bank of maharashtra
                  Branch :virar(94)
                  Please contact me on my mail, so I can provide my bank and aadhar details.
                  Please reply as soon as possible.
                  It's urgent.
                  Jun 03, 2021

At last month I am receiving deductions of money.Google Pay has requested money from you on your BHIM app. On approving the...

I have bank account in Bank of Maharashtra.l applied for npci's Bank Aadhar seeding process on 12th may 2021. Yet the uidai site not showing my aadhar bank linking status i.e. it show your aadhar is not linked to a bank. I informed my bank about it but bank says it's npci's problem.So bank done their job . Why my linking status is not showing?
                    Please reply as soon as possible.
                    Jun 01, 2021

When will you solve my issue.Plese do asap.

I called customer care for refund and they call back me and tell me for sharing a massage given by him in massage NO OTP NO...
                      First of all, Fraudster call me for Rs 4999 cashback then fraudster told me that i am taking hundred percent guarantee to...
                      I'm Sudip Mondal and I was paid rs 5000 throght Payu payment Getaway to Share Power App...
                      This Website is Big Scammer...
                      The wrong Transaction was made through the payment platform Gpay from Bank of India, sonahatu Branch to Bank of Baroda, Malviya...
                      Hi To sub inspector of police,

I am searching for phone pe in google, discussing the last transaction . He...
                      Sir/Madam,
                      On 05th April, 2021, while browsing through Facebook, I found an advertisement with regard to recharge...
                      महोदय जी मेने 27.05.21 को irctc पर टिकट बुकिंग की थी और kotak...
                      I paid my electricity bill ₹2079 to TANGEDCO TNEB through bbps.online sbi.
                      The transaction failed at the last minute...