Reserve Bank of India [RBI]

Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Reserve Bank of India [RBI] related photos (956)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Reserve Bank of India [RBI] Photos

Reserve Bank of India [RBI] Complaints & Reviews

Respected sir, as you aware, corona virus pandemic is still continues and due to this i have to face finanacial emergency,...
We taken loan axis bank ac no. Pcr[protected] on dated jan 2017, rs. 4.65 crore and our installment regularly...

Hi, I have done online transaction for purchase of clothes from Sundar Sarees. I have done payment of 1368.
82 on 16th August 2020 from my ICICI credit card. Later I got to know that it is kind of Fraud company which does this kind of business. Please do the needful and help me to get my money back.

Murali
Aug 20, 2020

Reserve Bank of India [RBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
    9 Aug 2020, 20:51 (10 days ago)
    to me

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
    International...

Sir, iam borrowing my two wheeler rc book to keep the shafferi finance - kallakurichi, currently iam not going to any work due to covid-19, so i could not afford to pay this month, so they harass me a lot and insult me with inappropriate words, so sir i humbly ask them to protect me and my bike from them, thank you sir
    Aug 19, 2020

I got mail from rbi about 500 gbp conversion to indian rupees. For that i have to pay some amount. Please check attachment for details. And one person is calling for 10000 rupees. Please informed me whether it is true or fake
      Want to know whether it is true or false
      Want to know whether it is true or false
      Aug 19, 2020

I applied for sovereign gold bond series v - tranche 42 (Sgb) online to get bonds in my demat account. The amount was debited...

Today made online payment for Indigo flight ticket:

payment was initiated through nettbanking via federal bank. got sms from bank that amount 12680 for the ticket is debited from our account. but indigo webb site got timed out error. due to that payment still pending as per indigo, but bank has debited us.

upon complaining to bank they say debited amount is credited to payment gateway operator "avenues private limited" and their bill ref:[protected]. moreover the UTR # 65984105.

we are in limbo, we would like to know what happened to our payment made through above UTR ref. who is holding our payment?

due to urgency of travel made a second transfer against the same PNR # RWR1QK of indigo.

kindly help us get the refund from Indigo or payment gateway operator.
        Aug 18, 2020

Dear banker

A few day ago your bank rbl hed created a credit card which i have not yet opened with his envelope....

Hellow sir,
          Mai branch me gya passbook print karane aur vaha counter par koi nhi tha sirf ek counter chal rha tha maine branch ke ek employee ko bulakar kaha ki sir mujhe passbook print karana hai to employee bola 2 bje tak wait karo agar jyada jaldi ho to 50 rupee do abhi turant print ho jayega maine pucha 50 rupee kyu to employee bola light nhi hai to genrater chalana padega. Jabki uss time light thee. Maine 50 rupee nhi diye to mera passbook print nhi kiye aur gaurd bulakar mujhe vaha se bhaga diya.
          Sir mai ye chahta hoon ya to branch sudhar jaye ya phir branch band kar di jaye. Kyoki branch me mere sath aise pahle bhi ho chuka hai.
          Name - avinash yadav
          Bank - baroda uttar pradesh grameen bank
          Branch - chirra mohd. Pur
          Account no.-[protected]
          Ifsc code - barb0bupgbx
          Aug 15, 2020

I am manisha garg
            Already submitted complaint against bmc worker mrs. Ranjita rajesh mhapralkar (Fake name mrs. Rupali hegiste).

After 1 month from 1st complaint there is no positive reply from your side.

I request you to please take it seriously.

Aug 15, 2020

I have received a mail from the reserve bank of india. So in that mail i got all the information from pooja gandhi in the...

Dear sir/madam
              I have pay rs2000 thru phonepay form account no a/c [protected], ifsc andb0001996, weblite technology transaction id p2008041926001781707435 and utr :[protected] on 04. Aug.2020, at 7.26pm, this payment not receive to receiver account, amount has been deducted i attach the account statement of that receiver account.
              Please solve this problem
              Please find the attachment.
              Aug 12, 2020

Galaxy card is a google play store virtual credit card, i used the card for fd against2000 rupees, the card aplication stolen my contact aproximate 2000 hacked and harrasing my business claint family members to call, sms, watsapp and share my adhaar details my photo and my credit card loan details..
                Aug 12, 2020

Dear i had personal loan in icici bank. Loan number: lpmdu[protected]
                  Emi : 7733
                  I would applied moratorium...

Dear sir
                  I jayesh rajeshbhai raval, i have saving account with kotak mahindra bank with raopura branch vadodara, gujrat, i have debit card and credit card, my account was hacked by hacker and widrawal all my credit card and saving balance. I submit f. I. R. And i submit to request. Please solve it and i have no money please sir reply me.
                  Online fraud complaint
                  Aug 11, 2020

Aug 11, 2020
                  Updated by Jigr Raval
                  Please solve it

Regional director : y. H. Malegam
                    Reserve bank of india regional office, delhi,
                    Foreign remittance department.br...
                    Respected Mam/Sir
                    As per regarding to ragister a complaints about fraud multipal transaction as Amt 51940/- & 45687/-...

Mere. Mobile no. Par kisi aur ke account no. Add kar diye ar mere bĂȘte ne us mobile no per upi se 12000 rs transfer kar diye vo pase us galat account no. Me chale gaye ab bank wale bol rahe h ki ye tumari galti h pasa vapas ni ho sakta

Please help me
                    Cont. No. [protected]
                    Aug 06, 2020

The Bank is filled With Micro-finance agents.They poses like Bank Employees & trap the customers. They Cheat like any thing'...