Rockett Commerce — magic lids

not sure, India
 Hampster on Apr 11, 2020
Back in january 2020 i paid for these magic lids. Buy 2 get one free from this company. Product never rec'd. Have written to the company when i could, to be told it was delayed. I have an order no. Rcnq14006 from them acknowledging my purchase but the constant delays have lead me to believe this was a scam. They even sent me a shipping number which must also be a scam. They wrote back to me the shipping is usually 10-25 days, don't worry everything is in order. Thanks for patience and understanding. All i believe are just a scam. They even sent names of logistics manager named julie that was in feb, 2020. You can no longer find rockettcommerce, now it only comes up rocket kommerce. Changed names??? This company deserve to be investigated.

Related Complaints

Comments

Just ordered these lids and was told shipping was free. NOT SO: was charged 9.99 for shipping. Would like to
cancel this order but nothing available to do this. Please contact me re order #69DB4ED8AA. Thanks
coldnorth's reply, Jun 24, 2020
was emailed that I had a choice of receiving more lids or the shipping refund. Chose the shipping refund, but nothing back on my account as of today.
I ordered 2 get one free from this company last April 14. It’s now June 3 and I haven’t got my products but to my surprise tonight when I picked up my mail I got this product. I thought it was a scam.

rednikki's reply, Jun 10, 2020
I ordered the same thing May 30, so I am hoping that I get mine also, since it took so long for yours to get there.
Ordered the sponge a month ago. Email does not go through. A scam for sure. Will contact my credit card company.
Definitely it’s a scam. I ordered these lids on May 17. It’s now June 10 and I haven’t received any information about my order. But the company had been charged my money already!😡
I ordered these Lids my order #[protected] but I have not receied them could you check on them .I odered them
in May 7.
Thank You.
Paul Cyr
Yes I have been caught too ordered lids and sponges which have never arrived credit card will not refund as they didn't give me a dispatch date just that they would notify me when they were dispatched which they never have. Tried to contact them but email address is not recognised. Feel stupid for being scammed but thought it was okay as it was onfacebook.
I ordered miracle lids on 5 May. I had not received any acknowledgement or confirmation. I looked on one of these websites to discover how many complaints there were and, fortunately, someone had left an email address for the company. I sent an email but in the meantime I discovered both confirmation and an invoice in my junk folder. Since, I have had several contacts with the company and I understand that the goods are on there way and there is a link to trace the progress.
So far there is no news on that progress so it is now 6 weeks since the order.
their email address for any who wants it is
[protected]@rockettcommerce.com (note two 'Ts')
I ordered these lids on May 20, 2020.

I received only a confirmation email they took the money but have not sent me a tracking number. I have ordered other items from other sites and have tracking numbers and can see where my orders are. This is disgusting that people work hard for their money and these people need to be taken to task by their providers as well as the platforms that they use such as go daddy etc.
I order the magic lids on 19 May 2020

I received an confirmation email and the payment has been taken from my card. I have try to email the company but the email just bounces back. Everyone please be aware of this company.
Janedger's reply, Jun 21, 2020
Today I got a reply from my email [email protected] advising my goods are on there way together with a tracker link. Fingers crossed I receive my parcel.
I too have ordered the lids and money was charged to credit card same day.
3 days later I received a tracking number but no link to trace it. When i asked them for a link, after several emails i finally got a link which does not connect to anywhere.
Kept on writing to them and after every few days have been receiving a reply saying not to worry shipment is on the way.
I have even asked for my money back and they responded that as goods dispatched money cannot be refunded now. When the package arrives i should not accept and once they receive it back they will refund the money.
I kept writing to them abd just this moring I have received a response saying they have escalated the matter and will investigate.
Do scammers investigate or get investigated ?
i ordered these lids may 16 upto now 6/24/2020, nothing received yet. is facebook part of this scam?
I ordered these lids May 20, 2020. Was charged on credit card, payed for on credit card (in June). And I have received nothing from the company. Will be interesting to see if I get the products. Chalk this up to lesson learned. No more purchasing from Facebook online.
I also seem to be scammed, I ordered the magic lids. They confirmed my orders which I paid. They said they would be mailing me a confirmation email which I never received. I copied my order but I didn't realize there was no contact information on my copy. Thus I have no lids and no refund. All I can say, is DON'T ORDER ANYTHING ON FACEBOOK. THIS IS MY SECOND TIME A COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY. BEWARE. ONLY ORDER AND BUY AMERICAN.

JOANN NEMETH