Rohini Mundra — misleading training
ThTheoneandonly on Oct 2, 2018
Rohini mundra's website (http://www.rohinimundra.com/) says that she is a mindshift coach, speaker and entrepreneur. However in her seminar she creates an image of business coach. There is a big line of difference between mindshift coach and business coach. I realized this when i attended her 3 day workshop in goa. Mindshift or personality development coaches talks about motivation, subconscious mind, life in general, relationship etc. However business coach would talk about business only. Personality development coach would never talk about numbers, business formulas, practical hurdles, new ideas, etc. This is because its not their primary skills. On the other hand, business coach would talk about only business, numbers, business environment, effect of govt policies etc. Rohini's oratory skill sets are quite good. However i could not figure out business skills. Therefore i would recommend freshers, people with emotional problems, people who need motivation to live a normal life should definitely attend her workshop.
However those who are looking for help on business related topics, should look elsewhere. Before you sign up for the workshop, consider following points.
1. Workshop charges are very high and differs from one region to another. Ideally you should negotiate with them. Ideally price of the course should be around rs. 30, 000 considering the value it delivers.
2. The resort in goa was quite good. However they put 3 people in the same room leaving no room to even walk around in the room. This was done just to save the cost.
3. After collecting they will not issue receipt. Therefore money taken for gst would go directly in their pocket.
4. They will make lot of tall claims but will not deliver.
E. G. Content of the workshop is tailor made to the requirements.
5. They will claim to provide an access to an app which has 50, 000 members. There is no such app.
6. 3 day workshop is just an opportunity to engage you in futile conversation and thereby pitching another year long course which is quite costly. Again, that course is nothing but email/call helpline.
7. Course agenda is never adhered to. Needless to say, workshop never starts on time.
8. Print material that they provide is of very little value. It is made to look classy but it isn't.
|12 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|
[Resolved] Rohini Mundra - fraudulent life coach