Times Of India Customer Care

Mobile:
Mobile:

Bad

Times Of India Complaints & Reviews

Times Of India — Misleading/cheating adin your reputed daily in the name of SMS sending job on 16th June 20

Rajagopalan D on Jul 3, 2020
Respected Sir,

Your reputed TIMES OF INDIA newspaper (Bangalore) released an ad on 16th June under "OTHER...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Times Of India — Amount taken but matrimonial ad not published

mee30 on Jul 1, 2020
I have deposited the amount of rs.7500.00 on[protected] vide utr no. Barb[protected] in a/c [protected] ifsc hdfc0001568...

Times Of India — Subscription of TOI and Eco TImes

Megmilind on Jul 1, 2020

I am no sure if you are the right concerned person to contact on this issue but in case you...

Mizafa on Jun 26, 2020
After paying for 6 months subscription, newspaper was delivered from 16/03/2020 until 23/04/2020 and due to lock down was discontinued. When the printing was started on 1/4/2020 again delivery was not done as there was no vendor to do it. When contacted Times of India, I was told that the society has blocked the entry of outsiders. I wrote back stating our society has restricted entry of outsiders into the building but like any other supply they could leave the newspaper in the subscribers post box located at the reception. No attempts were made. Hence I had sent a request stating that since they have failed to deliver the news paper, to kindly refund my subscription amount after deducting for 8 days supply. For the last +70 days this matter has not been sorted out. Whenever I call, the response is very sweet and assurance is given to close my complaint. Nothing has happened till today
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Magazines & Newspapers

Times Of India — unprofessional attitude - subscription coupons not received despite money being paid in feb'20

abhinavgupta376 on Jun 24, 2020
    My mother mrs kiron gupta had renewed her annual subscription of your newspaper "times of india" in feb'20 against...

Siddhant1964 on Jun 23, 2020
    I subscribed e-times of india paper on 1st june 2020 paying subscription of rs.234.82/- for a month (Online payment ref. No. [protected]) whereas it costs rs.147/- for the hard copy delivered at the doorstep by the vendor. Prior to this i used to download pdf and read it comfortably on my laptop/desktop screen till 3rd week of may 2020, that too without paying any subscription. Then they introduced subscription. I noticed on 3rd june 2020 that the pop up for downloading pdf is missing. Withdrawing this facility forced me to go for print command and view each page one by one. This was tedious and time consuming but i could view and read pages one by one on the full screen of my laptop/desktop. But this command was also removed soon after the removal of the pdf download pop up box from the home page of e-paper. However, i continued reading the paper with great difficulty without registering my complaint. I somehow managed to read each page by right clicking the mouse and opting for the print command. I don't understand their sadistic approach as this option was also withdrawn on 20/6/2020. I must mention here that due to corona pandemic i was forced to switch over to e-paper from hard copy. I have been a loyal reader of this paper (Hard copy) for more than 30 years but i am now taken aback by their unprofessional, unethical and autocratic attitude and practices. I don't know why they want to discourage e-paper subscribers to read it when they are saving the cost of paper and printing besides commissions to the vendors at different levels. At the same time they are earning crores through advertisements. I fail to understand the logic and economics behind this move. There are other national level e-papers who are not charging any subscription.
    In view of the above i feel this is against the terms and conditions to which i agreed while i paid the subscription. These said features were withdrawn later that too without any prior intimation or apology. This is a complete breach of agreement and this has also led to mental trauma and stress to me. I therefore demand an apology and full refund of subscription.

rakesh kumar goel on Jun 23, 2020
      I made one year subscription payment for times of india and economic times in march 2020 and received confirmation also from the times group.
      I have not received the coupons as yet.
      Newspaper vendor is constantly asking for these or else he wants me to pay him for the papers.
      Pl send the coupons immediately.
      Order id : ekt 5317274 for toi
      : eke 5279103 for economic times
      Thanking you,
      Faithfully yours
      Rakesh kumar goel
      Mob : [protected]
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

20m1972 on Jun 15, 2020
        I have renewed my subscription id o[protected] at rs 720 on 31.3.2020. I have received a sms on 15.4.2020 to that effect.
        But i have not received subscriber coupan yet.

Laxman Parulekar on Jun 14, 2020
          My subscription i'd is mu[protected]

Long back applied for address change tried all ways but nothing happened from ur side

Old address: a21, kapilvastu, anushakti nagar, trombay, mumbai 4000094

New address: 1804, anusmera resedencies, near khardev nagar bus stop, ng acharya marg, chembur 400071

ariwinner on Jun 5, 2020
            I have been duped for rs119997/ from my creditcard when i contacted customercare site of patanjali ayurveda posted on blog of times india. Indiatimes.com

fraudulent transactions on creditcard done by fake patanjali ayurveda customercare site posted on blog times of india. indiatimes.com
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Probin Biswas on Jun 5, 2020
              I have taken yearly subscription for times of india and economic times subscription for 1year. I have paid advance subscription fee. Now i am not receiving any paper copies from 3 months. Need my refund. Called customer care. No response after 4times customer call. Pleas el? [protected] -
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

lallu lalappa on Jun 1, 2020
                This lalappa ningampally, ph no:[protected], address:-h no:42-622/a, shivangar, allwyn colony, kukatpally, hyd.
                I have taken yearly subscription but from march 22nd, 2020 to still not paper not getting.
                Please extend these gap period and also need to come daily paper to my house.

Paper agent not giving paper to my house. he saying will come and collect my house from starting onwards i have taken like that only.

Please see on this issue and resolve as early as possible.

baludaveys on Jun 1, 2020
                  Times of india daily paper not delivered since two months

Times Of India — delivery of times of india stopped abruptly from 1st may

lakshya74 on May 30, 2020
                    I had been subscribing for times of india newspaper for the last 4 years and never had this issue but this time after i had...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Department Stores

Times Of India — non receipt of subscription coupon and newspaper

ganilatha on May 24, 2020
                    I am a regular toi news paper reader for nearly 10 years. This year on 13/03/2020, i have renewed the subscription id of my...

Times Of India — Https://karsirimangoes.karnataka.gov.in/

ravikantjain on May 24, 2020
                    A site with the address https://karsirimangoes.karnataka.gov.in/ was launched with an adverstisement that mangoes will be...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Chinmoy Nandi on May 24, 2020
                    Please note that i've been a regular subscriber of all the three daily newspaper i. E., mumbai edition of toi, bombay times and mumbai mirror. I've already paid two years subscription in advance and my subscription no. Is 25490881. Due to lockdown, i'm unable to get print version. Despite requesting several times to our area times vendor, i'm unable to get e-paper daily edition of these 3 papers. Please note my e-mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com and ensure sending e-paper version of these papers or send me password for e-mail to access these papers. Please do the needful immediately.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Murugan Kanthan on May 23, 2020
                      Subscription amount paid for et on 16 may 2020 but delivery not started yet.
                      The status of the order is still in processing state. It's been a week, my email enquiries went unanswered twice.

Order no: ts0011884
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category News & Media

Times Of India — e paper not able to read free of cost, though it is said in your ad.,

bushan_123blr on May 22, 2020
                        It is said e paper of toi can be read with out any cost for indian citizens in your toi e paper login address. Later i came...
                        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Employers

Recently Discussed

(1 hours 19 minutes ago)
                        Municipal Corporation Of Delhi (Mcd)
                        Dog & Cat In Area
                        (1 hours 42 minutes ago)
                        Airtel
                        not able to recharge through retailer or online recharge or from airtel store
                        (1 hours 42 minutes ago)
                        Ebooktyping.com
                        Work from home typing
                        (1 hours 50 minutes ago)
                        DishTV
                        Balance issue update
                        (1 hours 54 minutes ago)
                        Ecom Express
                        my myntra order has been showing 'pickup rescheduled' for the last three days.