Times Of India

Mobile:
Mobile:

1963
Load

Times Of India related photos (385)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Times Of India Complaints & Reviews

M
Jan 27, 2021
Mumbai, Maharashtra

We are having subscription of 2 years for Times of India (an all days) Economic Times (Monday- Saturday)...

Jan 27, 2021
Gurgaon, Haryana
On my request, I received 15 months subscription format for TOI and NBT,
And submitted it on 7/11/2020 (date may vary for a day or two) through online payment as per demand and for the same acknowledgement was received here.
Now, after sometimes I requested one Mr. Saini (person at your office) who had sent me the format and had given me his whtsp no.for any further quarry.
Thereafter repeated reminders on whtsp and fone calls I'm yet to receive my coupans of subscription, which is to be given to newspaper vendor
Kindly advice
A K Varma
Gurgaon

P
    Dear times of India,

My Subscription I.d [protected] by name Satyendra Kumar gupta was started on Date : 16/11/19 but newspaper started me one month later it was in December 2019, for which I have given complain at that time and I received a call from your representative Mr. Manoj Mishra he told it will be extended one month more in end when subscription will completed.
    And also during lockdown I was not getting newspaper almost 3 month it got started me from 01/07/2020 Wender told this 3 month will be extended further more.
    But not due date is completed nor your representative is responding to my call even wender is also not delivering the newspaper as he promised to do .

Please do the needful .

K
      Jan 26, 2021
      Fyki... i order a news paper for 6 months ID - CH[protected], but i never got a single paper, why!... many companies got one mail, he take action immediately, for the first time i am sending many mails to you, but i never got solution... i really fed up...

Ahmedabad, Gujarat
        Sir, since last so many years i am your regular customer & off late i have experience that in some cases i do not get Ahmedabad...
        Jan 25, 2021
        Bengaluru, Karnataka
        This is in regard to a plagiarized article from the soul curry section in a web newspaper named State times. My article '...
        Jan 25, 2021
        Mumbai, Maharashtra

I opted for your Online subscription on 11th of January 2021 and the subscription form no. is WMC...

Y
        Jan 24, 2021
        Hello, My name is Yogesh Joshi, Mb [protected]. I had enrolled for IIM Kozhikode AMSA Program and paid 50150Rs on 19th Jan and later after two days came to know that TSW not considering me for this program. After that no one is in contact from TSW. And refund.not initiated. I was in contact with Shrey and Rishabh sharma of TSW.
        Kindly intervene for refund asap

M
          Jan 22, 2021
          Chennai, Tamil Nadu

I opted for your Online subscription on 10th of January 2021 and payment reference No. 20210110111212800110168276474372652 and My registered mobile no. [protected] through one of your agent Mr. Ashok Kumar from Times of India His mobile No.[protected]/[protected] and as of now I am not received daily paper and also not received Gift of Bed sheet as Mr. Ashok Kumar confirmed and I had been discussed Mr. Ashok Kumar who informed that already discussed no response.

Jan 22, 2021
            Urgent Urgent Urgent Urgent Urgent Urgent

You have sent innumerable times email and and sms msgs and i tried...
            Jan 21, 2021
            Gurgaon, Haryana
            We would like to highlight about illegal encroachment of roads by food street hawkers/vendors. Now, it has...
            P
            Jan 21, 2021
            Mumbai, Maharashtra
            I had taken a subscription offer for two years on which a gift of double bed sheet was offered.Today it is about 4 months...

Jan 20, 2021
            Chennai, Tamil Nadu
            I have subscribed for 1 year as per your offer of free Iron box 3 months back, but sill now I didn’t get the free product, when will you give free product, or you are cheating?

G
              Jan 19, 2021
              Nashik, Maharashtra
              I have subscribe Economics Times on 10/12/2020 order no.TS0022413A till today i cant received paper

Jan 17, 2021
                Mumbai, Maharashtra
                I had subscribed for TOI Daily in September. The delivery of the paper started 15 days late, and even from then on, the paper is not delivered on random days. So far it has not been delivered for 10 days. When I call the local supplier he either does not pick up the call or gives some excuse, I have even called the person incharge for this area, without any results. I wonder if I made a mistake in taking a yearly subscription. I did not expect the bad service, at least not from TOI.
                My sobscriprion No is 0046224.

Jan 15, 2021
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  They are doing one kind of fraud, collecting money doorsteps for new subscription offers and not delivering newspaper even after complaints to costumer care as well as local representative
                  I am facing same issue and none of them are responding for emails or calls or SMS

V
                    Jan 14, 2021
                    Saint Thomas Mount, Tamil Nadu

Myself Vaibhav Hirlekar & my contact no. is [protected], your executive Vilas Repale promised me to get the gift voucher when I will renew my scription of Times of India & Maharashtra Times. Now he is not ready to followup my issue & talked to me arrogantly.

Kindly look into it & revert immediately.

Thanks & regards.

Vaibhav Hirlekar.
                    Cell : [protected]

T
                      Jan 13, 2021
                      Delhi, Delhi
                      TOI news paper boy is not providing our daily new paper. We have already paid for one year subscription in advanced. He is very irregular in his job. We have already complaint this to your loacl agency, but no response form their side.
                      please help me to resolve this issue.

Tarun

ID--[protected]
                      Vendor-- Kamal Dv1446
                      Depot Ghaziabad

Dear Sir Madam

I had done renewal of TOI subscription for 2 years wherein I was assured a gift of double bed...

V