[Resolved]  Royal Enfield — about delivery

Sir, I have booked a classic 350cc at senthilmurugan auto agencies Erode.At the time of booking, the person in charge for the show room Mr Shyam told that he will deliver the vehicle within two months, three months gone they are telling that they will give only four months waiting period.only after four months, we will call you.whats remedy?
they called me by phone and ask to pay for the new vehicle on 9/2/2015.no letter, no mail, only by oral.thank you sir. they tell nothing, the sales officer called the show room manager and allot me a new vehicle.

[Feb 03, 2015] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by kums88 Feb 04, 2015
My name :P.Kumareshan, 76/1 S.K.C.Road, Kaikoalanthottam, Erode -638001.Booking Date 31/10/2014, Booking color : Lagoon blue, Booking No:[protected]

Comments

Your dealer from solapur city not giving delivery properly.At the time of booking he said the delivery will given within 6months but after 8months he is telling we can't deliver your bike.The delivery boy(Kothe) can't listen us, showing lot of attitude, give bike to others by taking extra money.Please cancel his disrtibutership.

Tiruvottiyur High Road, Tiruvottiyur, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 019