[Resolved] Royal Enfield — Bike delivery delay

Puttur, Dakshin Kannada, Karnataka, India
 Jnanesh Alva
The booking of my royal enfield desert storm 500cc was done on 1st february 2017. The company branch promised me to deliver it by 45 days from the date of booking.. It's been more than 4 months now.. Even after complaining a lot to the puttur branch they are not doing anything.. They say it's the delay from the company.. I need my bike as soon as possible.. People who have booked the bike after me in other branches have got theirs.. Don't promise things i[censored] can't fulfill them.. Thank you.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 11, 2017

[Jun 10, 2017] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Royal Enfield Customer Care's response, Jun 10, 2017

Greetings from Royal Enfield !!

Thanks for your mail, Please provide your location, Contact number & dealer / Service center name for our further communication thru concerned Area Manager...

Feel free to contact us on Toll free contact number - [protected] & [protected]@royalenfield.com

Comments

The booking of my royal enfield redditch red
350cc was done on july 2017.The branch dealer is promised to deliver it by 20 daysfrom the date of booking..itz been more than 12 days now..the branch dealer is say itz delay from the company..i need my bike as soon as possible..don't promise them if can not fulfil them ..im booked in madras motor, kk nagar, madurai.The dealer name was Mr.vinoth..
Thank you..