[Resolved] Royal Enfield — Classic 350 Red BS4

Kacharigaon, Assam, India
 Dipjyoti1987 on May 12, 2017
I( bought the vehicle on 04/05/2017. After two days the bike didnt start. Neither self was working nor kick. I called the service center they came took my battery charged it and gave that battery to me saying that the battery didnt had charge so we have charged now you wont have any problem. I gotthe battery yesterday that is 10/5/2017. Today i again had the same problem. I took my bike for some work after going for about some kilometers it didnt start and i had to keep it somebodys house.
1st thing is that what was the PDI doing its his duty to check the bike and hand over to customer.
2nd thing after riding this bike i feel its been used too much for some demo purpose for its having lots of problem of brakes, Gear. A sound comes whenever brake is been put.

Being such a Renowed Company its really disgusting such a kind of bad vehicle is been given to customer.
Even when i went to buy the vehicle its keys were lost so the whole lock set was changed by them.
I need a new vehicle as a bad vehicle is been hand over to me. or else i have to approach Consumer Court.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 13, 2017

[May 12, 2017] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Royal Enfield Customer Care's response, May 13, 2017

Greetings from Royal Enfield !

Thanks for your mail, Kindly Share your Location, Contact number & dealer name for our further communication thru concerned regional team.

Feel free to contact us on - [email protected] & Toll free contact number - [protected]

Comments

Now a days Royal Enfield is providing such a low quality products, yesterday my bikes ( classic 350 ) chain sprocket had compliantly break down on highway in running situation, it was just my luck that i can handle the situation, we paid a lot for a machine but still not getting bike in good quality.

Tiruvottiyur High Road, Tiruvottiyur, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 019