[Resolved]  Royal Enfield — engine problems

Bike when running then automatically off and more oil will increase and starting problem, but no mechanic say he will can't understand what problem in bike and no good service provide. Plz good service provide for all royal enfield bike because we believe that your best bike royal enfield but now see that bad. And when bike will running then automatically off and bike running then not speed work and more 2-3 man are setting then no power in bike i am more complain in service manager but no clearly good provide my bike here is very bad services it likes very poor 😟
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 22, 2020
Picup missing and starting miss more vibration after that it kt kt sound come in starting time then off and 1st gear then off my bike and smokes comes in silancer

[Nov 04, 2019] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Kumar Amlendu Nov 04, 2019 Engine problems
Updated by Kumar Amlendu Jan 22, 2020 Miss picup and starting miss and 1gear then off and smoke comes on silancer and more vibration

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi, its been 10months i since i had purchased the bike. My bike is give me qlot of problem i had complained abt it. No service is providdd now my bike is in re garage baga Goa. They said, they have to keep my bike for 4 day. My bike no. GA 03 af 8818

Royal Enfield