Royal Enfield — headlight melted in heat in thunderbird 350

Team, i bought my tb350 on dec2017 at tirunelveli dg motors and brought it to bangalore by roadway and suddenly my bike's head light center area melted in heat and inside ring also slipped out due to heat. When i checked with bangalore hsr service center, yelachanahalli, they told it's not cover in warranty and asked me to check with showroom. I checked with hsr showroom banashankari, there they told me to check with service center.. I need a replacement of head lamp full set.. It original cost more than 5800 inr. No one know about this issue and not telling about warranty coverage. What is the use of paying lakhs and lakhs for this bike.
Mar 14, 2018

Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 14, 2018
muthumani1's response
I bought royal enfield classic 350 in Dharmapuri SM motors purchasing 8/2017 the vehicle is manufacturing problem in my vehicle chase is cracked please solve the problem immediately.
my vehicle number: TN-29 BF-1818
my contact number-[protected]

Comments

my vehicle number: TN-29 BF-1818
my contact number-[protected]

Dear royal enfield i m highly dispointe with your service i m using classic 350 went to royal enfield service centre for checkup after wating 2 hours employ at your center dident talk they just wanna increase customer bill nothing more they dident solve my problem this is the worlds chepest service shorabh
kumar [protected]