[Resolved] Royal Enfield — Late delivery of a vehicle

Puttur, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka, India
 Manish Maniyani
Vehicle was booked on apr 14th and till today the vehicle is not delivered. This is too much. Vehicle must be delivered within 45 days. Even we have patience. We need the vehicle urgently that too within 10 days or else i ll have to write a negative review against you. During booking it was told that the vehicle will surely be delivered within 45 days. Do you think we all are toys so that you can play with us. Everyday when we call it is told to us that sir wait for 10 days the vehicle will be delivered surely. I ve been waiting but the day hasn't come yet! The vehicle is booked in the name of my dad mr. Ramachandra maniyani. I hope you deliver the vehicle soon.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 25, 2017

[Jun 21, 2017] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Royal Enfield Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2017

Greetings from Royal Enfield !

Thanks for your mail, Kindly Share your Location, Contact number & Dealer name for our further communication thru concerned regional team.

Feel free to contact us on our customer care Toll free number - [protected] & [protected]@royalenfield.com

Comments

The respond of the nagercoil sales and service distributor is worst and the response was very bad please change the distributor

2043