Royal Enfield — My royal enfield standard 350 abs not working properly and agency should not take it seriously

Vpo-gahar, teh-bhattiyat, District-Chamba, Pincode-176302, Himachal pradesh, India
My bullet standard 350 abs age 9 month... And lots of problems like battery problem.. I changed my bullet battery twice through agency But again it trouble me.. Abs is not working since 5 months, Disc is not working properly... And the big problem is my rear wheel 7 spokes are broken I contact many time in agency but they can't take it seriously... I'm in big trouble while buying royal enfield.. So pls s/m it's my humble request to you pls solve this problem asap. M a government employee and daily i have to travel 20 km M suffering 🙏

[May 26, 2020] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Tiruvottiyur High Road, Tiruvottiyur, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 019
    Royal Enfield - My royal enfield standard 350 abs not working properly and agency should not take it seriously