Royal Enfield — the worst way to cheat a customer....
SS Motors, Puthiyangadi, Kozhikode, Kozhikode, Kerala, India
YbYB IT Dept on May 17, 2019
Hello, my name is ahammed aboo thayyib
Myself a system administrator @ a private hospital, before 4 weeks i was so in love with re himalayan.. That i never looked back.. I booked one with loan.. Even though i had little salary.. Then the bad things happened
On the delivery day i was so excited and rushed to the showroom (Ss motors - puthiyangadi, calicut, kerala)... Reaching there i saw the bike outside of the showroom... And when i asked them about the delivery, one of thier staff came out and gave me the key and said farewell... I was stoned... I went to the bike which was parked outside of the showroom.. The bike was totally covered in sand and mud from rain before 3 days or so...
*the front seat was torn... Had a hole in the seat
*the visor was totally scratched with kinda oily cloth or so with mud
*the front tyre was so wobbling
*even the meter was not clear due to mud and oil
*no air on both tyre (Front 13, and rear 18)
I was stuck, sad, lost.. I was expecting better.. But the moment i saw my bike i lost hope.. They just did thier part of the job.. Handing over.. And i didn't see the person who made me book the vehicle there...
When i told them about the seat.. They took the seat from another bike near this one.. Infront of me.. And swapped it..
And b/w that a person came for test ride.. This guy pulled out the meter cable of the bike and gave it for test drive..
I got so sad.. I felt trapped.. I decided to go home.. While onroad back home.. There was no fuel in the vehicle so i got to the nearest fuel station..
*opening the tank was like opening a pressurized cabin which was locked for decades.. Me and the the staff @ the fuel station went jumping.. Loud air pressure noise...
* then too while riding home which is 20km away.. I ah more than 5 engine stalling.. The bike turned of just like that 6 times.. Without any reason.. On throttle and idle tooo.. Both time...
* then i began looking for other issues.. And found out front tyre was wobbling so bad..
* i returned the bike to the showroom.. And they said to me that dont worry.. Lets fix everything on the first service.. They were not caring @ all... But they changed the tyres that day.. When i said i cant ride..
* they told me not to cross 40km/hr so i didnt
Then things started to get so bad..
* i was not femiliar with the bike.. So i went to a freind to see his bike.. Then i understood i was cheated so badly..
* the wiring of the bikes were so exposed all the connectors were out of the rubber shield and could easily get water damaged..
*front seat was loose.. It was going from left to right
* i fitted a crash guard and it was a bend ed one.. They replaced it afterward when i showed to them.. But first they refused
* the compass of the vehicle was opposite.. Didn't get it fixed till today.. Told them 3 times... All they said is u should do a 8 with the vehicle..
Now its been 11 days i bought the vehicle
This is why i wanted to complaint,, because i lost hope with that dealer...
I don't feel giving my bike back to them.. Even though the bike is so in bad condition
*when the vehicles crosses 80km/hr - getting so much vibration from the engine and the kit.. Am literally being vibrated whole..
* so i never wanted to take back to to the ss motors again.. Because i was so fed up with them..
So i decided to show this bike to another service center and asked a consultant to please ride the bike and tell me whats wrong...
He took the bike for a spin and returned and said the worst thing i wanted to hear...
* the foundation screws were all loose, the engine itself was free
*the fuel tank was no properly fitted that i could slide my hand in b/w through there to the frame toward the seat.. I saw that earlier, but thought it was default...
*and the air pressure on tyres were still not fixed.. Its still loosing air
Now that hurts.. Because they should have done a visual checkup before delivering the bike...
I bought a new bike with
Bended crash guard
Oil scrached visor and meter
No air pressure on both tyres
Foundation loose - thats cheating sad..
Tank not fitted properly..
The bike could have burned.. The engine was not fitted properply
I dont want that bike anymore.. I feel like they sold me a testride vehicle or so... Which was laying in the garage for a long time... Within 12 days.. I found engine issues.. How can i trust the vehicle for my life...???
I dont know were to raise a complaint.. And what can be done
[May 17, 2019] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0|