RummyCircle.com Customer Care Contacts

2.9
Last updated Sep 28, 2022
1967

File a complaint to RummyCircle.com

Having problems with RummyCircle.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RummyCircle.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RummyCircle.com

RummyCircle.com Website

RummyCircle.com Head Office Address

P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

RummyCircle.com Social Media

RummyCircle.com Company Representatives

RummyCircle.com Overview

Latest complaint Ggfgf has been filed on 28/09/2022. Latest Resolved Withdrawal not processed from bank was resolved Sep 21, 2022. RummyCircle.com ranks as the #3 most complained about among Online Games.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RummyCircle.com. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent RummyCircle.com reviews & complaints(1967)

My rummy account is showing that it was blocked and the support team was given the request ticket id and also I am not able to track the ticket id which was given. And i am not able to withdraw the money and also I am not able to play the cash game. Please do the needful....
My account is validation failed Dose not exist my account name is rath13203749 my email address is [protected]@gmail.com how do i open my account plz tell me...