RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Nov 29, 2022
Complaints 2055

File a complaint to RummyCircle.com

Having problems with RummyCircle.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RummyCircle.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RummyCircle.com

RummyCircle.com Website

RummyCircle.com Head Office Address

P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

RummyCircle.com reviews & complaints(2055)

Please stop sending sms everyday. I've never played rummy in my life nor I know how to play. So please stop spamming with unnecessary messages everyday
RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Trevor y you have to be a

User name grohan089
      Mail id [protected]@gmail.com
      My account is blocked since last year I have made several mails to [protected]@rummycircle.com
      [protected]@rummycircle.com
      Please help to resolve the issue
      RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi Rohan, as per the investigation of your account, it was found that your ID is linked with multiple accounts which have already been closed on our portal due to activities that are against our company's policy. Hence this account has also been closed. We have already refunded the available balance into your account. For more information about your account kindly send an email at [protected]@my11circle.com from your registered email ID. Regards, Team My11Circle

Sir/Madam,
        My name is Souvik Kumar Khan. I have an account "alpha9293d4b". But I deleted my account 2 months ago.

Then i open another account with my altetnative number [protected] which username "gold9280rfnm". Here added 10000 fund and win 21280 rupees. Then I send an withdrawl request 22/11/2022 at 12:40pm from my "gold9280rfnm' account.

22/11/2022 at 10:54pm you closed my "gold9280rfnm' account for multiple account reason.

Unfortunately on 23/11/2022 at 08:27am I cancelled withdrawl request by mistake.
        So 21280 rupees added in my 'gold9280rfnm' account.
        Now I can't withdrawl this amount for account close.
        What should I do?
        Please help me.
        This amount is very bigger to me.
        RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi, this is concerning for us. Do not worry, we are here to assist you. Kindly share your username along with your registered email address at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will assist you further. Regards, Team RummyCircle.

My mobile number [protected] my account not open

Dear Team,

I am unable to withdraw my cash an play cash games please unblock and reopen my account.
            My username is fire4704w1a3
            Mobile number is, [protected]
            RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Sairaj, this is concerning for us. Do not worry, we are here to assist you. Kindly share your username along with your registered email address at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will assist you further. Regards, Team RummyCircle.

I'd placed withdrawal request on 17.11.2022. Till now it shows under processing... I'd tried to contact customer care via mail, there is only answered by bots. No proper reply and proper action taken. No way to contact customer care.

My username is ms.sagar9451
                I am platinum club member but still amount not credited in my account 6 hours me hona chahiye
                Plse solve my issue
                Nov 24, 2022
                RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Aur kitna time lagega rummy Circle ki service bohot kharab he
                I am very disappointing

I am complete rumble milestone but winning ammount not credit poparly i will get rs1750
                  RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I will still get rs1750 Sir, if the case has been going on for a long time, it would be very good if you solve the problem soon
                    Nov 23, 2022
                    Sir, if the case has been going on for a long time, it would be very good if you solve the problem soon, my registered mobile number 9635388732& email ID [email protected].com

My username is ms.sagar9451
                      I am platinum club member but still amount not credited in my account my 6000 payment is pending
                      Already 3 days are left
                      Nov 24, 2022

My username is ms.sagar9451
                        I am platinum club member I withdraw my winning amount but still amount not credited in my account.platinum club me withdraw amount 6 hours me credit ho Jani chahiye
                        Already 3 days are left
                        Plse solve this issue
                        RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Received daily message from RummyCircle on below my family numbers
                          1)[protected]
                          2) [protected]
                          3) [protected]
                          4)[protected]
                          5)[protected]

kindly block or remove message
                          RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hi, we are here to assist you. Kindly share your registered mobile number along with your query at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will assist you further. Regards, Team RummyCircle.

Sir i have played this game. Suddenly my account got blocked. I did not understand why. I contacted customer care many times. No reply. Either change the account block. Or give me my money back
                            Nov 20, 2022
                            Please refund my account balance money This is the email id RummyCircle RummyCircle
                            RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This company is harrassing me by sending me messages for adding money uselessly, i haven't signed for this app anywhere, he have
                              RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My account is blocked I can't play games & withdraw my amount
                                RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Hi Pratik, we request you share your registered details along with your username at [protected]@rummycircle.com for our team to assist your further. Regards, Team RummyCircle.
                                Not my problem solve yet
                                Pls unblocked my rummy circle account
                                My account show blocked player
                                Pls unblocked my account

On date[protected]
                                  my account id id dhana1971,
                                  some on is miuse my account and played some unfair games.
                                  it was not my fault, in my account 48000 rs is there, id was blocked and amount freezed,

so kindly close or reactivate my account.

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Someone misuse my rummy circle account without my permission iam
                                    login to my rummy circle account so please consider my request and i eagerly waiting for your reply; and allow me to play again in my same account
                                    My existing account details are:
                                    User id: dhana1971
                                    Email id : [protected]@gmail.com
                                    RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Hi, we request you to email us at [protected]@rummycircle.com with your registered details and query for our team to assist you further. Regards, Team RummyCircle.

Among all the challenges I have completed, I have not received full amount, I have received 6350 rupees, I would have received total 8100 rupees, still I will get 1750 rupees, what will you give?
                                      Nov 22, 2022
                                      My problem is not solved yet, Sir, if the case has been going on for a long time, it would be very good if you solve the problem soon, my registered mobile number is 9635388732 & email ID [email protected]
                                      RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      I waiting for your response
                                      Subhasis732's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 18, 2022

I have been playing well and winning decently during the recent times in Rummycircle. I have been a player for more than 10 years with rummycircle, never played against the rules. This time they have closed my account without any notice, when asked the reason over the email, they informed me that I have been gained because of the other person. As its a breach of their t&c's, they closed my account. Seemed very funny that I don't know who that player at all.

Even I have requested for open investigation on the same, but they hesitated to do so and stopped responding. Also, they hold my amount of around INR2700 with them. It's a clear acquisition that they put on me. Never expected this from rummycirlce.

If they dont resolve my issue, definitely i will proceed legally in this matter. And so complaining here whether they respond or not.
                                        RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                        Hi Bharat, we understand your concern and are here to help. Please reach out to us at [protected]@rummycircle with your username and registered mobile number for further help. Regards, Team RummyCircle.