RummyCircle.com

TwitterFacebook
P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

Good

RummyCircle.com related photos (379)

RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

My id verification showing failed, how can revised it, can you help me
Apr 13, 2021
Mi adharcard showing failed. What should I do. How cal i revise it

[Apr 12, 2021] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My id verification in failed. What should I do, can I change its, if I change it then how can will.
    Apr 12, 2021
    My adharcard is not verified . Why

My account was blocked and KYC is also verified, I had added my amount 5500/- and I want play but i am unable to play, please help to play

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We request you please write to us at [protected]@rummycircle.com along with your username and email address so that our team can help you with this.

Team RummyCircle.

My kyc new provide new Document upload please help me
        My username Nimsvsv
        my Gmail [protected]@gmail.com
        Please @rummycircle help me

[Apr 11, 2021] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My money not withdrawal
          My kyc underreview
          Please my help
          Money not withdrawal

Sir Iam Punamchand Jadhav with username:jadhav1999mh
            Email: [[protected]@gmail.com]My under Review KYC is not verified plz verify My Adhar KYC... For Me Am play beautiful rummy circle but now my account block so plz unblock my AccountšŸ™ My Rummy Circle account has Rs 458 plz unblock my account
            Unblock my blocked account
            Apr 11, 2021
            from last one-week i had an issue. Iam unable to play cash games and transactions, when i am clicking on add cash a pop up comes as 'you cannot play cash games and do cash transactions on this account' same was attached. My account was kyc verified and have money to play please solve this sir, iam eagerly waiting for your response

[Apr 09, 2021] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by jadhav1999mh Apr 09, 2021 Iam Punamchand Jadhav with username:jadhav1999mh

By mistake I installed the app on my another device. Then in able to sign in or login.email& phone number also changed.situation demand but unable to sign in or login.please tell me how I recover my game an carry-on my Play

[Apr 04, 2021] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi.
                I am using rummy circle account for first time and they have blocked my account and telling that Ian using multiple accounts. I have 15000 in my account and they and are not completing my kyc. please help me regarding this issue and try to revert my money back.
                My account id- haran3878
                My mail id- [protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 02, 2021] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team RummyCircle.

Please unblock my account.My username is ashasharma24 and email address is [protected]@gmail.com I am not able to join any contest please help me because i haven't done anything wrong or any suspicious activities yes i have logged in my account in other phone because my phone has been broken i have bought a new phone and when i logged in my id in that phone than my account has been blocked by Rummycircle please unblock my account

[Mar 27, 2021] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We have observed irregularities in your account and suspect a violation of our Terms of Service. We have accordingly suspended your account permanently.

For more information about your account kindly send an email at [protected]@RummyCircle.com from your registered email ID.

Team RummyCircle.

My account is closed open my account

[Mar 26, 2021] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team RummyCircle.

Mera game play nahi ho raha hai

[Mar 24, 2021] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please do not spam.

It seems legit, but they cheat you for your money, apparently some players can be robots so they will always win your money, or you might get disconnected and again your money is lost, doesn't seem to convincing to put money into it. i recommend don't put money into it, you will lose it.
                        Kindly ban this site immediately.

[Mar 21, 2021] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Updated by Nitinpai32 Mar 22, 2021 Please do not spam.
                        i have been playing rummy on your app from last week and I found that When you first invest you will win with good margin with low points and once you invest your profile will be moved to robo players bucket where you will be playing with computer means robo players means players created by the software.
                        Once in next level once you pay 750 or 1000 rupees you will never get a origional sequence on deck..you will also never get a jocker or you if you get lot of jocker with hand game you will not get sequence for the show game and trapped there my big points.
                        You will be keep losing all your money instantly, that how software is designed not you to win but ofcourse
                        the software Owner to win.
                        And about the withdraw transcation - Citing transcation under process and not doing instant transcation.
                        they want the money to be stuck with them for 4-5 days, there by leving the player to be forced to play so that they can earn more commssions.
                        if there is a technical problem for withdrawal, is by cant't You put a pop saying the same at the time of adding cash?
                        If we send a email, you wil send a reply via robot.
                        So, i am interestegly investing more proofs and Hired some software team to investigate your software.
                        [protected]@rummycircle.com this email ID is not valid, kindly check.
                        I am providing my username and email id below kindly reply on this .
                        Username : narayan02003
                        Email ID : narayan.[protected]@gmail.com

Kindly note if you block my account i will create new more accounts and still investigate and will collect proofs to expose you.

Narayan

Nitinpai32's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 22, 2021
                        this mail id is not valid and stop giving autorobot reply

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We request you please write to us at [protected]@rummycircle.com or [protected]@my11circle.com along with your username and email address so that our team can help you with this.

Banned my account
                          My acount is close
                          Please return my account
                          I doesn't play game
                          I am playing fair

[Mar 18, 2021] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team RummyCircle.

My username is amitmitu24 and my email address is [protected]@gmail.com. I am not albe to join any contest or withdraw...
                            I have been using rummy circle from last 1 week while playing rummy circle i win some amount and I would like...

Sir my cash game is not working for rummy circle show error is juristiction is not allow to playing

[Mar 16, 2021] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team RummyCircle.

Plz help me ...plz start my account or plz send my cash 600is transfer to the my account
                              Mar 16, 2021

Greetings from RummyCircle.

This is to inform you that the bank account details given by you happen to be already registered in our systems with some other account holder. Please note that a bank account can only be linked to a single user account on RummyCircle except for the joint account holders.

We request you to kindly provide a copy of the bank passbook on this email for verification. Please note that the Bank Account Number and the Account name should match that registered with RummyCircle. Kindly share the bank passbook from your registered email ID at [protected]@rummycircle.com