RummyCircle.com

P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

Good

RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

Username rakh11137270 my money got deducted and my account got closed without any reason and I was not using any unfair means...

My ID:- anand371bg

Rummycircle.com blocked me from playing all cash games and money deposited to the account also not being returned back to me.

Firstly :- there is nothing wrong I did and I am playing Fairgame.

Even after multiple mails and followup team is not responding to my queries for resolving the issue.

To be precise I am doing cash transaction from utharakhand state which allows cash games and completed my kyc too, which is showing active in nature.

I need you to reactivate my account, immediately, if proven any malpractice made by me you can block me but return my hard earned money.

Looking forward hearing from you.
Sep 25, 2021

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir my rummy circle acount email id blocked and kyc under process solved sir this problem
    Sep 24, 2021

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Why suddenly my account was closed
      Pls help to reopen my account
      I have money my account in 1503₹
      My id bright sam my mbl no:[protected]
      Sep 24, 2021

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We have observed irregularities in your account and suspect violation of our Terms of Service. We have accordingly suspended your account. Further, we have refunded the balance that will credit back to your account in the next 5 to 7 working days. For more information about your account, kindly send an email at [protected]@rummycircle.com from your registered email ID.

Team RummyCircle.

Fund credit but not debited in rummycircle account
        Sep 23, 2021

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

400 rupees withdraw successfully but not received through bank account, mobile number [protected]
          Sep 22, 2021

Dear Player,

Kindly share your username and registered email address so that we can assist you further.

Return to my amount 400

Hi Support Team,

It has been almost 14 days still I am not getting proper response from fairplay team or Support team.

My Rummycircle ID : SaraRadhi

Note : 1. I have not violated any terms. I played fairly.
            2. I added 40, 0000 money and I dont have any intention to violate any policy but now my accouht blocked withour proper reasons.

Kindly Unlock my account or send my money back to my bank account.

Note : Do you think who ever try to do fraud will invest Rs 40, 000 ? with India's No 1 rummy site.

Don't try to cheat people like me. Very shame on you .

When I add Rs 2000 and played I can able to withdraw but when I add Rs 40, 000 and played and placed withdrawal of Rs 43, 500 then my account is blocked.

Kindly unlock or return my money.

Hope this is reason eariler Tamilnadu government banned this site.

I will tag tamilnadu CM and PMO India twitter ID's with rummycircle if my issue resolved.
            Sep 20, 2021

My Rummycircle ID : SaraRadhi

Note : 1. I have not violated any terms. I played fairly.

Kindly Unlock my account or send my money back to my bank account.

Don't try to cheat people like me. Very shame on you .

Kindly unlock or return my money.

Hope this is the reason eariler Tamilnadu government banned this site.

Sep 20, 2021

Sep 21, 2021
              Updated by SaraRadhi
              Have you Read my request / complaint first ?

I have clearly mentioned no proper reply. I dropped a dozens of email and no proper reply.

Kindly go through my request first and help.
              Dear Player,

Request you to contact [protected]@rummycircle.com.

Team RummyCircle.
              SaraRadhi's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 21, 2021
              Have you Read my request / complaint first ?

Kindly go through my request first and help.

Suddenly 15days back, while i am playing with your rummycircle.com, my connectivity is disconnect from your web address. Its...
                My user name : yajiv23

I am playing rummy circle for more than 6 years . Recently
                My account blocked...
                My user name : yajiv23

I am playing rummy circle for more than 6 years . Recently
                My account blocked...

Sir, I havebeen rupees2000(Twothousand) Added in my rummyaccount. On 10/06/2021 at 2:06pm. But does not added till now. So please consider my problem also. Thankingyou
                Sep 15, 2021

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We request you please write to us at [protected]@rummycircle.com along with your username and email address so that our team can help you with this.

Team RummyCircle.

My account is blocked, kindly unblock my account.

Email :- [protected]@gmail.com

Username :- Ishus12

My Question :- my account is closed due to one withdrow account linked with two rummycircle account. rummy circle account names given below: 1st acoount name is ishus12. 2nd account name is upas11005796. both are id mine and my sister. due to this i am doing so many complain but no resolving issue from your side. my account withdrowl which is linked with both rummycircle id details given below account holder name is Ishu Sharma IFSC Code BKID00006080 Account no. [protected] this my account link with my both account . i humbble requested to you please unblocked my both id to do changing.

please help me.
                  Sep 14, 2021

Greetings from RummyCircle.

This is to inform you that the bank account details given by you happen to be already registered in our systems with some other account holder. Please note that a bank account can only be linked to a single user account on RummyCircle except for the joint account holders. We request you to kindly provide the copy of the bank passbook on this email for verification. Please note that the Bank Account number and the Account name should match to that registered with RummyCircle. Kindly share the bank passbook from your registered email ID at [protected]@rummycircle.com.

Team RummyCircle.

My rummy circle account is blocked my winning amount is locked in app
                    Any not action in 3 week in rummy circle appbr...
                    I have mistankly ubload wrong bank account number so mu rummy circle was blocked.
                    Then I realise and send to the my...

Mobile kho gaya tha
                    I'd yada nahi
                    Poorana mo, no nahi
                    Otp ke liye
                    To kesai kare account chalu
                    fecebook login kiya tha par
                    Fb pe mera poorana mo, no he
                    Sep 11, 2021

Team RummyCircle.

My withdrawal request has been rejected and blocked my account since 2nd sep 2021. I already sent...

I'm using latest version of the rummy circle app. But, it doesn't working. In this connection, I may try to login rummy circle app through online. But, the website also not working. Please rectify this error as early as possible.
                      Sep 04, 2021

Team RummyCircle.

My id SS2006. last week I give withdrawal request for 15000 in my gaming account. after two days it's shown withdrawal successful but I am not received any money. next day rummy circle sent one email your money reversed by bank and reverse back to your gaming account. again I give withdrawal request in the same 15000. the same issue is happen again. just it's show only withdrawal successful. so no one play rummy circle. it is a cheater. don't waste your life and time to play rummy. now I realise.
                        Sep 03, 2021

Sep 03, 2021
                        Updated by suriya2006
                        now I received my money

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We understand your concern and apologize for the inconvenience. However, as we have checked, the withdrawal of Rs.15000 has been cancelled and reversed to your RummyCircle account. The updated withdrawal balance is Rs.5634.49. You can have the amount withdrawn to your bank.

Team RummyCircle.

My Rummy circle game blocked please open my account game creative all problem please help add cash kyc procced withdrawal request accept him my game all issues. [protected]@gmail.com
                          Sep 02, 2021