RummyCircle.com Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

Good

RummyCircle.com related photos (458)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

Rummycircle.com — Please change my D.O.B

Jaygautam on Aug 3, 2020
I request you to send me the details how can I change my date of birth. Unfortunately during the time of registration I have...
Complaint category Other

[email protected] on Aug 2, 2020
I don't understand why blocked my rummy circle account. Please tell me actual reason of account blocked. If you solved my issue really thankful. My i'd - sanji3142555

[Aug 02, 2020] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi!

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your username and registered email address details with us via email at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it right away.

M pandiyan on Aug 2, 2020
    I have changed my personal account name by mistake have you help me change my name

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

shriya ammu on Aug 1, 2020
      My account has been blocked and there are ₹7, 283 in it. So i request you to activate my account
      Sowjanyameda - username

[Aug 01, 2020] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cherrymr on Aug 1, 2020
        Hello sir

I am playing games continuosly

While playing the game suddenly msg appeared as ' account closed due to security issue '

I am shocked to see this msg

Please solve

My username is - hallowst

Jyothish S on Aug 1, 2020
          I added cash in rummycircle and played for a day. Now when i try to login again, i am getting asked for otp which is sent to my mobile number. But i am not getting any otp even though i have been trying to login for last 1 week.

I also sent emails to [protected]@rummycircle.com multiple time in the last week and not even 1 reply was done from their side. I would like to raise a complaint against the responsible

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Games

Rummycircle.com — query regarding account issue

Cherrymr on Jul 31, 2020
            Hello sir my rummycircle user name is - hallowst

I am playing very good games

While playing...
            Complaint category Online Games

Ranbir Singh Aryan on Jul 31, 2020
            I request you to send me the details how can i change my date of birth. Unfortunately during the time of registration i have entered the wrong date of birth and i have added the cash to my account also i. E 50 rupees now i was unable to play the cash games due to wrong date of birth it is showing to contact custmercare so please say i can i edit my date of birth. My username ranbi3254953 my actual date of birth is 07/05/1988

[Jul 31, 2020] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We'd like to help. Kindly send us your username and registered email address via email at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it at the earliest.

Arjun Selva on Jul 31, 2020
              My bank account name not same i need to change my bank details name put t. Madhavan

we'd like to help. Kindly send us your username and registered email address via email at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it at the earliest.

Regards, Team RummyCircle.
              My username, madhu1334882. My em ail id, [protected]@gmail.com my kyc documents so many times rejected. Became my bank name, documents name not same. Pls change my bank details name. Change this name T. Madhavan. Thks.

Rummycircle.com — Change personal details

Renjini A R on Jul 30, 2020
                Complaint category Online Games

Chandu Bodasinghi on Jul 28, 2020
                I want my account back..9000 rs in my account...
                I don't know why my account closed..
                I needed that money. How re open my account.. Please reopen my account today
                Otherwise i will go to court and i put criminal case on your company..
                My user name chandu218. My email id [protected]@gmail.com

[Jul 28, 2020] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aj Dj on Jul 27, 2020
                  I unble play cash games and can't withdrawal cash
                  User id ajdkarnataka
                  Email i'd ajd[protected]@gmail.com

I unable to play cash game and I can't withdraw cash

Updated by Aj Dj Jul 27, 2020
                  I unble play cash game

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

KaliyamoorthyA on Jul 25, 2020
                    Withdrawal request with the id:24591705 has been rejected. All game not open not play. What is the problem my account? What should i do withdraw? Please help me sir

Withdraw rejected

[Jul 26, 2020] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    [protected]@gmail.com
                    Withdrawal request with the has been rejected.all game not open not play.what is the problem my account? what should I do withdraw? please help me sir

User name madhue373
                    Gmail
                    [protected]@gmail.com
                    Password [protected]@8533
                    Rummy account [protected]@gmail.com
                    Password [protected]@8533
                    Places check my account

info.arunk on Jul 25, 2020
                      I have'nt created even visited rummy circle from by mobile, but i am getting messages as i won 5000k you wil get 6k when you click this link like that. Please take necessary action against the team and the rummycircle to stoping doing such kind of this. This not far some unknowns will get into this and this might create a problem for them

[Jul 25, 2020] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please provide us your mobile number via email at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will unsubscribe it right away.

Regards, Team RummyCircle.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

Rummycircle.com — Account blocked-regarding

Gutta Balaji on Jul 25, 2020
                        Hello sir,
                        My rummy account has been blocked by rummy circle.com. As i try to login it's displaying "account closed"....
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Online Games

Chaithu Thatipathi on Jul 23, 2020
                        I playing cash game since onemonth but suddenly two days back my account has closed so please reopen my account. 200 rs in my account. I dont no what is the reason of closing account and how to 're open the account. Please 're open my account today. Otherwise i will go to court and i put criminal case on your company. My user name is chaithurummy. My email id is [protected]@gmail.[protected]@gmail.com

[Jul 23, 2020] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

KaRThiC220 on Jul 23, 2020
                          As i trusted this page,
                          I filed a complaint..

But unfortunately nothing happened..

There is no proper response from the rummycircle.com.

Hi!

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your specific query along with your username and registered email address details via email at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it right away.

s1989 on Jul 22, 2020
                            Dear sir/mam.
                            My rummy circle account has been a close
                            & i have the active this account
                            Please help me
                            Your faithfully

account activation

Updated by s1989 Jul 22, 2020
                            Dear sir/mam.
                            My rummy circle account has been a close
                            & I have the active this account
                            Please help me
                            Your faithfully

Narasimha Thammineni on Jul 21, 2020
                              I would request people to do not spend time with rummy sites, they are simply looting people money, they say its a skilled game but in reality skill dose not make win games, simply waste of time and money. They make you win small amounts and when you bet big amounts, you are sure that you are going to loose money how skilled you are. Instead of complaining them better do not waste your valuable time and money on these fake sites, they are just there for looting money.

[Jul 21, 2020] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is very unfortunate that you feel this way. However, we assure you that being a law-abiding organization, we never indulge in any fraudulent activities. All the games that are played on RummyCircle are skill-based and we have no influence on the game or the results of the games that are played.For more information, please check the RNG certificate on the website which certifies that RummyCircle complies with all the relevant standards in order to serve an unadulterated gaming experience to all its players.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

Yerra mahitha on Jul 20, 2020
                                Please change my rummy circle account name honey chinni to yerra mahitha because my name is different in aadhar. After submission of aadhar proof for cash withdrawl it is not accepting as the name in the aadhar and rummy circle account name is different. Kindly change my rummy circle account name. Thankyou

[Jul 20, 2020] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Hi!

Thanks for writing in. Please share your username and registered email address details with us via email at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it right away.

Recently Discussed

account blocked and closed
                                  Rummycircle.com
                                  i have changed my personal account please help me name change
                                  Rummycircle.com
                                  my account has been deactivated in rummy circle
                                  Rummycircle.com
                                  account closed due to security
                                  rummy login otp issue