[Resolved]  Ryan International School — delay in full and final settlement for salary and experience letter

Hi sir/ ma'am,

This is to notify that i had ended my services in 'ryan international school - vasant kunj' on "21.02.2019" & it has been over 2 months since my 'last working day'. I was previously promised of receiving my salary & experience certificate after a month from my last day, but no action has been taken so far from the respective responsible fraternity.

Putting more light on the issue, an earlier reminder was also sent a month back from my end (19.03.2019) requesting for action on the matter but there was no response.

This is to notify that this delay is causing unnecessary inconvenience on my part while answering my current employer as the 'experience certificate' is much needed for submission.

Please take immediate action on this issue & kindly help in sorting out the same.

Ms. Biswajeeta nayak
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 11, 2019
My issue got resolved. Thanks

[Apr 09, 2019] Ryan International School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My issue got resolved. Thanks!

Ryan International School Phone
    Ryan International School Address
    Ryan International School Sector- C, Pocket - 8 Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110070