Ryan International School

Delhi

Load

Ryan International School Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir/madam

I am really unhappy about your school management, as per government guidelines, from std 8 has been started since 2nd of August, till now no transportation, what is going on? You are always pressuring us for fees time to time, then what about your services now, are you really thinking about student future or only buisness? Even small school, they started transportation, what about big organization Ryan international.
Sep 30, 2021

Ryan International School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir.,
    I am Deepali Ballal at Aurangabad.
    My daughter studying at podar international school Aurangabad.
    Last yr govt announced to give 25% school fee back to parents!
    I had paid full fee bcoz they given 10% concession on total.
    After govt announced 25% fee returns they are offering to parents 15% back since they are given 10% on total fee payment!
    Its wrong!
    I want to fight again this wrong decision.
    Sep 20, 2021

Good Afternoon sir/Madam
      My name is Advocate Isha Chhikara and my ward Name - Akshith Kumar is studying in class 3...

Respected sir/madam,
      My 2 ward are studying in ryan udr.your school charge 495 rs for other charges for diary as in previous years for 2020-21 and 2021-22. It is not fair in this pandemic situation and diary is not providing for both years and also computer fee is also charged where child never go in this period.Tablet, net charges are incured by us.We are depositing fee in each year on time but at this pandemic situation we are requiring few more time for depositing but your school pressurize us by not sharing PTM LINK due to fee unpaid.Is it a good decision by your administration.
      Aug 13, 2021

This is to bring to your notice that The Ryan group of schools are overburdening the students with too much of screen time .Imagine the plight of the students to be sitting in front of their laptops or computers for almost 38 days a week i.e 38x30=1140 min which is 19 to 20 hours a week .
        is this right? Wasn't it decided that to keep the minimal screentime so as to reduce the problems related to sitting long hours with mobile or laptop.
        Aug 07, 2021

Respected Ma'am/madam
          I father of Priyanshi tyagi class XII-F roll no. 21652562 of ryan international school greater...
          My son studied in Ryan International School, Bannerghatta, Bangalore from Montessori till 10th ICSE. As a parent i was extremely...

There are so many online classes. Children can't afford too many classes. Not only classes, there are too many assignments also.

Our children can't take too much stress.
          Jul 06, 2021

My self Vilas K. Sable, my child mst.Sagar Vilas Sable is studying in your school in class 9th. at Jalna (431203) Maharashtra.
            As my business is of small hotel of tea & Breakfast, but due to Covid-19 lockdown all my business was stopped.
            Now from June the business is restarted.
            My request to you that my child last year fess is pending ie, of class 8th. So, I want to pay fess in installment, so please give me 3 three installment to clear the due fees.

Thanking you,
            Vilas Sable
            Mb.no. [protected]
            Jun 19, 2021

Hello Mam, I hereby inform u that I am father of Tanaisha Aggarwal .She is student of LKG 2021in Ryan shalom Montessori rohini...
              Date- 08/04/2021
              Without prejudice
              Respected, headmistress
              Subject- not promoted in 10th STD online...

My two daughters are studying in Ryan sec 49 b chd from last 5 years . Due to covide my husband lost his job and we suffered huge loss due to that we were not able to pay fee timely. We requested principal of school to give us some more time so that we can pay fees in 2to 3 months in installments . But without any notification school debarred my daughter s from online classes from immediate effect . And no teachers are responding our queries . Now almost week is over my daughter are debarred from classes . Despite repeated requests, they are reluctant to take my daughters back in online classes. We are very devasted by schools behavior towards my daughters, they should treat a student as their own children . Without any notification doing so is very disheartening for such small children who were waiting to go new class. Plz help us, being a lady principal should feel the pain of little angels. As a parents we know our responsibilities towards fee payments but sometims situation s are not in our control we have bow in front of them.
              Apr 09, 2021

I had paid all fees of my daughters they are studying in 4th class but still they didn't give my daughters result and I also...

I need to know about the fee for sessions[protected]. Can you please explain all schools are taking only 70% tuition fee & you are taking 100% fee including computer fee also. You are aware at this Covid time many parents are not getting full salary.
                Apr 01, 2021

Hello My name is Aatish Sharma, My son ( Ajaksh Sharma ) is student of class 11th in Ryan international Scholl- Amritsar, I am perturbed and troubled by time and again for forcing us to send our ward to school by School Principal through Class teacher though Covid cases increasing in Amritsar District, School name is Ryan International in Amritsar- Punjab.

I have been given a consent form to fill and then send student to class which is very absurd, as I am maintaining since long that final exams have been taken by school online, there is no point in sending ward again to school for again appearing in final exam, and consent form is clearly states that it is parent who wants to send student to school which is false, it is endeavour of school in case student gets affected by Corona school can easily shrug their responsibility, you are therefore requested to register my grievance and provide me solution.
                  my details : Aatish SharmaContact no: [protected]
                  Mar 01, 2021

The school claims to be a prestigious and a responsible safe institution for the children however the school has told the...

That's not fair to reconduct exams offline . Thats not fair. Please try to solve this problem. i have submitted a letter also to our education minister. Please solve this problem as soon as possible.
                    Feb 19, 2021

the school is a very irresponsible institution and is creating an image that it doesn't care about its students and its a shame that they feel they can force the examination on students by threatening to suspend them.
                    no parent should take such nonsense from the school, I am gonna take this issue on a higher level and request all other parents to do the same, send a notice to the govt and the DOIS.
                    It is very disappointing to see the school behave in such a illiterate manner even though its and institution of education and we send our children to school thinking they are in safe, responsible hands when they clearly are not.
                      My name is Prabhjit Singh and I am a father of student Tanvi Kaur 6th in your school (Ryan International...
                      The school campus is taking unconditional fees from the students as it's taking computer fees from January and February and...

Ryan school Bangalore Yelahanka is overcharging the examination fees of about Rs. 4500

As per board its showing Rs. 1500

The school is not issuing any description bill for the same and its demanding so in a threatening way

Board should help us by giving the details description of the fees the school should charge
                      Mail me the feedback on [protected]@gmail.com
                      Dec 02, 2020