[Resolved] Safari Bags — complaint regarding the quality issue of the safari bag model vivid

Indore, Indore, Indore District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 SHREYA24 on May 31, 2019
Sir/madam,

Mahesh agrawal
Mobile: [protected]
I had purchased safari bag (Set of 3) in april 2017. I have attached the warranty card.
It was the written commitment from the dealer and company that the bags are scratch resistant but we found that this commitment of the company is fake and the bags are of low quality (Not at all scratch resistant), with loose handles and trolley. The tyres of the trolley are not worth at all. The handles of the bag are of so low quality that it comes out of the bag. The lock of the bag seems to be like a showpiece, since, it is not usable. The lock opens on its own. We went to the dealer for the repair of the lock but even after that also the position remains the same. I am not satisfied with the quality of the bag.
I lost trust in safari bags. This is merely a harassment to the customer, since, again and again i have to visit the service center then also my problem is not resolved.
During selling of the bag there are a lot of commitments but during repair we get to know that all those commitments of the company are fake, since now the service center person also says that scratches will be there, you should buy a cover for that. Then what is the purpose of paying for such an expensive bag when the quality is not maintained by the company. We lost faith in the company.
Again and again going to the service center incurs a heavy cost on us. We went to indore as well as vadodara safari bag service centers. But, still the problem remains the same.
Please look into the matter and resolve my problem by replacing the bag as early as possible.
This matter has been already sent to the customer care of safari company but no solution is provided.

complaint regarding the quality issue of the safari bag model vivid
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 18, 2019
NO resolution has been provided by the company till date
Updated by SHREYA24, Jun 01, 2019
I have got no response till time.
Updated by SHREYA24, Jun 03, 2019
Till date no response I got from company
Updated by SHREYA24, Jun 18, 2019
No solution has been provided by the company.

Safari Bags - complaint regarding the quality issue of the safari bag model vivid

Company:Safari Bags