[Resolved] Sahara India Pariwar — amount got matured in august 2018 for sahara fd, but no process till date for the disbursement

Bhadohi, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Surendra Prasad Srivastava on Jan 6, 2019
I have deposited 1000 rs. Per month for 5 years and now when my policy gets matured in august 2018, none of the sahara employees are their agents are not even listening to my queries, this is highly frustrating.

I have deposited my money to the local branch office of sahara india situated at bhadohi.
Policy holder name: surendra prasad srivastava
Address: hariyao bhadohi
Tenure 5 years
Agent name: tirath rai

Can someone look into this, else will have to go with the legal proceedings, this money is highly required to me and i am looking forward to the resolution on this at the earliest possible. Its been already more than 5 months now waiting for money, such incidents are actually defaming sahara india in market and losses their interest for future investments also.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys soon
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 6, 2019
how can a request gets closed without even taking a look into that, The moment i have posted the complaint its already showing me the status as resolved.

I mean seriously is it RESOLVED ???

Please describe what steps have been taken by the company to resolve your complaint.

[Jan 06, 2019] Sahara India Pariwar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Surendra Prasad Srivastava, Jan 06, 2019
This is highly unprofessional and frustrating, The moment I have posted the complaint on this forum its already marked as RESOLVED. I mean seriously is this a joke ??

Seems like legal proceedings is the only way left with me for this resolution.
Extremely Pathetic Support Services !!!

Comments

I had invested in one of the bonds and since maturity, it is being repeatedly delayed to pay out my money by bokajan branch
Maturity amount not give to customer after three months.

+91 52 2233 1408 [Sahara Prime City]
    +91 22 3966 4100 [Sahara Mutual Fund]
    +91 52 2233 7777 [Sahara Life Insurance]
    Sahara Shaher, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226024
    Sahara India Pariwar - amount got matured in august 2018 for sahara fd, but no process till date for the disbursement