[Resolved] Sahara India Pariwar — hotel sahara star - uncooperative staff regarding bank transaction

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Vee93 on May 30, 2019
My payment for a room booking at the sahara star hotel had been deducted from my account but not credited to the hotel's.

I have been calling and e-mailing the concerend departments and employees but they haven't been of much help.

My bank has been requesting for the hotel's bank statement as proof of not receiving the amount. Upon multiple requests, all they have sent me is their bank details (Account no, name etc) rather than the statement.

My calls keep getting transferred from one department to another and so are my e-mails without any resolution in sight. They still haven't provided me with their bank statement.

Now i do not have a room booking nor do i have the money refunded back to me.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 30, 2019
The issue was resolved

[May 30, 2019] Sahara India Pariwar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir maine sahara me monthly nivesh kiya hai 3 years ke liya 3 years poora bhi ho gya par jab payament karane ki bat karta hu to branch me bolte hai paisa sahara companyp se nphi aa rha hai
20IO mein 5 years monthly RD Karai thi. FirKuchh sal bad 3000Ki FD Kardi gyi.FD abi baki ha. Plz help to get f.D.msine receipt ki photo send Kri h. Usko dekhkr FD ki maturity date and amount batao.

+91 52 2233 1408 [Sahara Prime City]
    +91 22 3966 4100 [Sahara Mutual Fund]
    +91 52 2233 7777 [Sahara Life Insurance]
    Sahara Shaher, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226024
    Sahara India Pariwar - hotel sahara star - uncooperative staff regarding bank transaction