[Resolved] Samiah International Builders — Fraud Samiah International Builders

Rudrapur, Udham Singh Nagar District, Uttarakhand, India
 amitrautela85
Samiah International Builders is the worst builder which I have seen ever. They people do only promise but not fulfill their commitment.As myself "Amit Rautela" by mistake booked a flat in "SAMIAH NRI LAKE CITY, Kashipur Road Rudrapur" at OCT. 2011 (Saryu G64) but till now I did not get possession for my flat Not even they people give proper response. In fact one of the employee has taken money (during the booking) for concession. Lots of time I complaint/visit but still no result. And I do not think so that if they are serious for me. They people also do not know how to talk with their consumers. One of the example is MR. Asim. So at finally I decided to go to Court and filed a case against them. I request you to each and every person who are cheated with Samiah and facing the same situation as like me please contact me. I'm sure a bunch of wooden may affect them. --Amit Rautela Saryu G-64 +91-[protected]
Hi Team,

Thanks for your valuable support.
I still not get possession till date but they people pressure me to delete my complaint otherwise they will not start work on my flat so i decide to delete my complaint for now.

Amit
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

G-74, 1st Floor, Samiah Place, Sarita Vihar Road, Shaheen Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Samiah International Builders - Fraud Samiah International Builders