Sansui India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Feb 1, 2023

File a complaint to Sansui India

Having problems with Sansui India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sansui India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sansui India

1800 419 4040

Sansui India reviews & complaints page 4

Dear sir

Problem in newly purchase led 43 ultra HD smart tv

I have purchase recently sansui led 43 ultra HD smart tv in 2020. (Bill atteched)

I am facing vertical line problem in my led tv. Please request for urgent repair.

Regard
Vikas Kumar Saurabh
C/o Gautam prasad teacher
At - Daldali bazar Mauna banganj
Chapra, Saran, Bihar - 841301
Mobile - [protected] / [protected]

Bill atteched.
Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased Sansui 40 inches LED TV under jitna do utna lo 2015 consumer offer.
    As per offer I have to claim this offer after 4 years and 11 months .

But I have tried to mail to Sansui team and not able to send mail to them because mail is bouncing with error as the mail id is not available.
    Please help on this to claim my offer
    Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought sansui led tv 43 inch on 26012021 and facing display issue. really bad company, not even 6 months passed and i started facing display problem in tv.
      Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased Sansui Smart LED TV 42inch and facing display issue last one week.

MODEL: UHDTVSMN42QHOZSA

I need service for the same pls algin someone for LED repairing.
        Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a led tv model no SMC40HB21C under jitna do utna lo offer -2015 and the waiting time of 4 years 11 months has completed but i am unable to redeem the offer through the dealer and have been instructed to contact the company directly as the company has shutdown .
          I tried contacting the email id and the customer care number but but seem to be un reachable...

On 19/01/2016, I purchased a sansui led tv model no. SMC40HB21C under the JDUL offer. According to the offer I was eligible to avail 20700/- redemption on the next purchase of any KAIL Limited product at the end of 4 years 11 months from the date of current purchase.
          Now at the end of the holding time period when I contacted the dealer to avail the offer, he said the company has shut.

I have tried to open the website www.sansui-india.com mentioned in the certificate that was provided to me at the time of purchase, it's not functional and tried to call customer care number ([protected]) also mentioned in the certificate but it's not working too.

I've no clue what to do now. Could you please suggest and help me in this regards.

Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased Sansui LED TV Model NO. SMC50FH16X/SMC50FH17X under JITNA DO UTNA LO - 2015 Consumer Offer on 22 Feb, 2016.
            Under which, I was entitled to avail Rs.29500/- redemption on next purchase of any KAIL LIMITED product after completion of 5 years.
            And now, when I contacted the dealer, they said the company has been shut. And after that I contacted the Sansui Customer Care, they are saying that Sansui has been taken over by Jaina India and they have no information of dealings before 1st September 2019 and they can't do anything with my complaint.
            Kindly help me in redeeming my claim.
            Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir /Madam, I have purchased Sansui Led tv 32 inches MODEL NO. SMC32HB12X on dated 16 March 2016 FROM Ganj Basoda, Madhya Pradesh. At the time of purchase, I have received a Sansui offer bond jitna do utna lo (JDUL) of amount 13900 My offer bond has been matured and I have already registered a JDUL offer to Sansui website at that time only. I have every bond and bill of the purchased product kept safe.

I am here writing...

I had purchased a sandhi TV on 9/5/2016 of which certificate no is 40SMC026454 given by Rainbow Electronics, Jodhpur.
              When I contact them for redemption they said we are unable to do this.
              Kindly redeem my bond
              Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a TV worth rs. 37000 under Jitna do utna lo 2015 offer from A One Radios Electronics, Indore, under which I am entitled to avail benefits worth rs 20700. But now I don't know from which platfrom I have to redeem the benefits...
                Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello SIr, I am Neeraj Sharma Resident of New Palam Vihar Gurgaon. I purchsed AC From Flipkart last Year, August 2020. Now my AC didn't work properly, Means No Cooling in My Room. Room Size is 10*10.

I called Customer support many time and also raised a Email. But issue not resolved by sansui.

Please do the needfull
                  Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchase 32' led under jitna do it na lo, we received a bond of rs 20700 which can be redeemed on purchase of next product after 4 year 11 month.
                    Time period is completed now.
                    Pls help to get another product, as dealer refused to help..
                    Dealer name..LAXMI RADIO
                    BURHANPUR (M.P)

Hello sir,
                      I have purchased Sansui LED TV on[protected] under JDUL scheme in Balaji electronics jaysingpur Kolhapur . After completing 4 year 11 month they promised that i can purchase upto 20700 worth item . Pls tell me the process of redeeme as balaji electronics are not responding properly
                      Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

You are entitled to avail Rs. 20700 redemption on next purchase on any KAIL limited product on completion of 4 years 11 months from the date of current purchase, to be redeemed on www.sansui-india.com of the company and /or any other dealer/ distributer/ website/ agent which would be introduced/ informed on the official website www.sansui-india.com from time to time.

Now when I'm contacting an agent/ dealer, he is asking me...

Dear Sir, hello, I am Anoop Kumar, I bought this product on 3 November 2020. it suddenly stopped while using, want to make a complaint and warranty claim for this product. I have got 2 years warranty while buying this product or How can we show our product at the service center in Lucknow. and below invoice bill -
                        Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a cooler from Flipkart on date 30-Apr-2021.
                          Now it's not working, kindly align Field engineer at my add to check.

MY ADD

360/20, Goli no 1, Appolo gali, Shanti nagar, Rajiv chowk, sector 10, Gurugram, Gurugram, Haryana - 122001

Product details
                          Sansui 50 L Window Air Cooler
                          Air Coolers FSN: AICGFHCS3R8RSD7Y
                          HSN/SAC: 84796000
                          Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought a cooler from flipcart products details given below
                            Purchased date is 30-Apr-2021
                            Sansui 50 L Window Air Cooler
                            FSN: AICGFHCS3R8RSD7Y
                            HSN/SAC: 84796000

Kindly raise a ticket and align engineer to check
                            MY ADD- Prabhat kumar nath 360/20
                            Goli no 1, Appolo gali, Shanti nagar, Rajiv chowk, sector 10, Gurugram, Pin 122001

I purchased Sansui led tv model no. SMC40HB21C
                              MY CERTIFICATE no.40SMC024214
                              date of purchase 22/6/16
                              From Bala ji T.V. centre .
                              Now shope owner is saying he can't do.
                              Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In the two room heater bought by flipkart on the company Sansui is not working properly the issue is in both heater the heating buld is not glowing properly, in that one is very damaged the issue is the heater is been opened and the marks bee opened can be seen on it, so I request you to service the product and give.
                                Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have purchased a 55 inches Sansui LED TV under JDUL 2015 offer from Shri Sainath Agencies, Chikhli. As our certificate got maturity and they have promised to give the redeem for worth Rs 29500. As per their guidelines we surfed their official website, but we are unable to find those JDUL links in their official website. Kindly guide us how to redeem this Bond.