Next.Co.In Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Apr 10, 2019
Profile

File a complaint to Next.Co.In

Having problems with Next.Co.In?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Next.Co.In customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Next.Co.In

Gurgaon District
Haryana
122017

Next.Co.In Phone Numbers

Next.Co.In reviews & complaints(23)

I purchased hyundai led tv, model - ledtvhy3285hhz-z of serial no[protected], licensed by hyundai corporation, korea.
In warranty period, due to panel issue, i raised a complain for hyundai 32 inch led tv, compaint no is - jai[protected] on 18 nov.2018.
My issue is still not resolve yet. What should i understand about, i am suffered with service of your esteemed organisation.,
It is request please look in to matter and resolved my issue asap.
Subhash
Apr 10, 2019
Updated by subhash pannu
Please read 18 sept. 2018 instead of 18 nov. 2018

I, Subhendu Banerjee, had purchased Philips TV LED Model No 39PFL6570/V7 A18 Ser No [protected]... date of purchase 25 Oct 2016 with 1+2 years Extended warranty and also taken Loan from Bajaj Finance for 10 months.

My problem is that, I was not given Original Bill from Next Showroom located at RZ F70 Mahavir Enclave, Main Palam Dabri Road...in the name of 0148_TECHNO KART INDIA LTD DABRI ROAD...while purchasing the TV and was told that I will be given the same after the loan amount is recovered.Meanwhile, I got posted to Jabalpur since I am a Defence Personnel and could not collect the bill after loan recovery. Now, the TV is not working since last few days.The technicians have checked and asked for original bills to proceed for repairing or replacing the damaged part...I had gone to the showroom also to ask for the bill but to my dismay, I came to know that the showroom has been closed ...
    kindly do me a favour by providing me the bill for the aforesaid TV so that I can get my TV repaired since it is still in the warranty period...kindly do the needful and oblige as early as possible...My email Id is banerjee.[protected]@rediffmail.com
    name-subhendu Banerjee
    Mobile no[protected]
    Next.Co.In customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Mne techno kart india ltd se Hyundai led 50 inch purchase kiya tha or 5 saal ki warranty mili thi. Warranty bill k upar bhi mentions hai. Ab led mai problem aa gyi hai to customer care wale bolte hai ki warranty nhi hai koi bhi. Bill k upar saaf saaf likha hua hai warranty ki details. Please mera led tv repair karwa dijiye .

Hi Team,

I have bought Hyundai LED TV on 2016 September 15th. When I bought they given me 5 years warranty. Now the TV got repaired and display is not working properly. When i called to Hyundai service centre for compliant. They taken the complaints and alloted a technician . when i called to the technician he is charging 1300/- for service charge. I again called to the Hyundai customer care and reported this issue and the...

I have been buying tubs of next tobacco for a number of years. Recently, there has been so many sticks and pieces of stock in the tobacco. I really like the taste of this tobacco and i understand that it is a budget brand, but why so many sticks. I hate to change my tobacco brand, but unless there is some solution or reimbursement, i feel that i will have no other choice. There is also many of my friends that smoke this brand, either rolling their own or buying the cigarettes.
      Next.Co.In customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Last year in11 oct 2016 i had purchased d mentioned tv from latur next showroom, but just 5 months later, it had problems, i launched complain in ur store, the technitian visited my home to repair the t. V. For thrice and reported that the t. V. Wasnot repairable, and told me that it wil be relpaced soon, i visited the next showroom, latur and ask d matter they told me that they got d mail for replacement but d same piece isnt available and asked me to spend more to get another one but when i told them i m unable to spend more, the incharge managr told me the process for credit note wil b carried but since last two months, they just hanging me... I m tired of taking follow up n ur authority persons are behaving very ignorant.
        Ragini mane (Todkar)
        Baziprabhu apt, flat no 201, latur, maharashtra-413512
        Samsung k5000 tv
        Aap ne 1+1 year warranty bola tha
        Compny 12 month hi bol rahi he
        Aapka showroom bi navsari me bandh ho gaya he

I have purchased philips -24pfl4571 tv from one of the next electronics outlet.
          Outlet address - e65 gf jawahar park laxmi nagar near hira sweets delhi-110092
          Contact number[protected]
          I have purchased this product on 29/10/2016 through the executive mr. nadeem on diwali. i went to next outlet and purchased philips tv with videocon d2h with rs 13500. mr. nadeem has committed that if you purchase and pay additional 690rs then you will get 12 month subscription of hd channels. on behalf this i purchased this tv otherwise i was planning to purchase lg tv. after installation i came to know the guy has provided wrong information only for complete his target. i got loss around 3000.
          It was normal plan and which deal he has provides me it was for 32 inch tv instead of 24 inch tv. he totally cheated me. i immediately called up the store and spoke to manager/supervisor named “neeraj”. the guy also told me that he will confirm and also promised me a call back; i waited for his call the rest of the day and also the next day.
          What was my mistake that i have to be treated like this? i think my only mistake was to choose next over others. i am very disappointed and have made my mind to never purchase anything from next nor recommend their store to anybody.
          My relatives, neighbors, friends and colleagues have already made their mind to not a buy anything from next. it’s totally fraud; they are not using any rule and regulation of company. my details are given below.
          Name - shahzad khan
          Contact number - +91-[protected]
          Nov 2, 2016
          NEXT have 2 deals on Philips TV as per Diwali. The first one on 32 Inch Philips TV and the second one on 24 Inch Philips TV. Videocon D2H is inbilled both 32 and 24 inch but deal is different for both. For 32 Inch Tv has free 12 months subscriptions free for HD channels. For 24 INCH TV has free 12 month subscriptions free for Flexi channels. Mr Nadeem and Neeraj who are working in NEXT outlet in Laxmi nagar they have sold TV me with wrong deal. They told me that if you purchase 24 inch Philips TV then will get free 12 months subscriptions free for HD channels which was only 32 inch TV instead of 24 inch. Already they know however did this because have to complete their target. Totally I got loss around 3000. Now I am complaining because I want they recharge as per their commitment. They cheated me.Please resolve this issue.
          Nov 02, 2016
          Updated by arzaan
          For 32 Inch Tv has free 12 months subscriptions free for HD channels.
          For 24 INCH TV has free 12 month subscriptions free for Flexi channels.
          Already they know however did this because have to complete their target.
          Totally I got loss around 3000.
          Now I am complaining because I want they recharge as per their commitment.
          They cheated me.Please resolve this issue.
          TV remote not working some times of going showroom but no reply plz help me
          Your staff is very poor in speaking with customer i am buying some product in your store.but after saw rude behaviour of your staff, I am felling strange. How can you give job of this type of people.my complaint about how can you give job this type of staff in which don't know how to speak with customer.
          I have purchased IFB front load washing machine 7kg from NEXT and it's in NEXT warrant, it had stopped working suddenly.

Dear sir/m,
            Recently i have purchased one tab (Tab-datawind — 7cz-free internet-black) from online site next (Techno kart india limited regd. Office: auto cars compound, adalar road, aurangabad - 431005, india. Vat no: [protected] cst no: [protected]). This tablet screen is out of order due to battery & it's battery is in blasting position (As per ohsas it is very dangerious). So please take necessary action.
            I have received this tab under invoice no.[protected] date 17.08.2015 ref. Order no.[protected]
            Dear Sir/Medam,
            Please help me out because my complaint still not solved. Datawind is not responding after communication one time.

Dear Sir/Medam,

I want to redeem voucher in next electronics, but most of them are closed . I have also tried to contact customer Care numbers .. They all say that the number doesn't exist or it dials to some other person numbers. If they have changed their numbers, those should be updated everywhere. Also now where can I find an open and working next electronics in Hyderabad so that I can redeem the vouchers as its last date is 29th December 2015. Can I redeem those in online. No information given by next is correct including few address.
              Next.Co.In customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a Split A/C from the Next Electronics Store in Dharampura Bazaar, Patiala on 22nd September 2015. I was promised free stabilizer and free installation on the same within 48 hours(in written).The Unit was delivered on the same day but no installation has been done for the same for the last 9 days I sincerely request for the refund and the penalty charges for the mental harassment. Invoice Number: [protected] Date & Time of Porchase: 22/09/2015. I was phoned on Monday 23/09/2015 by Rajat one of the store employees that the installation would be done between 9am-12pm on Tuesday 24/09/2015.No one turned up on Tuesday all day and all attempts to get through to them that day turned futile.On Wednesday morning again at 8 am I was phoned by and individual that he would be there by 9am for installation.No one turned up yet again.So I phone the store yet again telling them of the same, and was promised by Kamal that he would look into it.No Installations on Thursday either and i was told that its nothing to do with them but with the Videocon Installation team.So I politely asked them to change the Videocon branded AC for a different brand as I was not happy with the way Videocon has been making false promises.So on Friday I went into the store to get my product exchanged.To my amusement the manager Kamal was not as nice and welcoming as he was at the time of our purchase.On a particular brand we were offered the product at 34, 000 and to our amusement we were quoted 4000 more .We asked him to offer us the same as the previously quoted price, to which he was very rude and disrespectful to both me and my wife.He even told us to get out of the shop.CCTV footage from the 25/09/2015 would confirm the same(we hope the audio was recorded too). So finally when I told them to refund the entire amount to which he refused.I asked him that I would like to speak to his immediate superior but he refused to give me his number. I asked for escalation matrix they said there is no escalation matrix.Till date no one has phoned me or apologized for the inconvenience caused.The AC too lies uninstalled and the store is sitting on money and refuses to offer what was promised.9 days and still no installation, now that is a serious violation of the contract made at the time of purchase. The kind of pain and mental harassment I am going through, it was a big mistake I bought product from Next. I Request you to please take action against the individual concerned for causing me grief and agony.As far as Videocon as a brand we have completely lost faith in them and would seriously advise other knowns to keep away from their products.To our amusement the website has listed a contact number which does not works.A call back option also found us no joy Kindly look into the same and take strict action against the employees concerned and arrange for a refund as soon as possible or else I would have no option left but to take a legal recourse. Regards Ashim Bhandari [protected]
                Dear Ashim Bhandari,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint ID at [protected]@vgmail.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Videocon Online Team
                Dear Ashim Bhandari, ,

Information about your complaint number is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@vgmail.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Videocon Online Team

Planet M (Next.co.in) — Defoult goods recived

Dear Sir / Madam I give order to you for Mobile but you send me Popcorn maker machine which is not ordered me kindly send me goods as per my order. From - Raju Yele

I purchased Microwave in Next showroom in arundelpet 7 months ago. it is giving current shiock when it is using. i informed Next show room. they exchangedit.

but secod time also same problem. i returned the microwave in next shop arundepet on last month. till now they didn't replied. they keet microwave in their shop and now they said they willnot return money.

my number is [protected]
                  Nov 8, 2016
                  clear
                  Next.Co.In customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booking data wind CZ Tablet on[protected] by videocon d2h TV on Channel planet m My order no. is I[protected] That delivered to me on 3-6-2015 but the tablet is broken and I have talking with planet m. customer care and he was told me we are changing that tablet in 7 to 15 days but aajtak no any processing action by company pls solve my problem. Thanks...

Hi we ordered gennext mop spin from next.co.in.we got a leaky bucket .so we complained. they took back the leaky bucket on march but till now after 3 months they not given a replacement .plz help [protected]. plz dont buy anything from next.co.in faulty product irresponsible customer care.big cheaters

sir/mam i already wasted a lots of days i puted my product in reverse but still i dint get my product.i book for 3g samrt phone but i get keypaid phone.i had already done ccomplain and lots of call on 2 aprol the reverse done after that i dint get any responce when i will get my product.its already now over 15 days gone but still i dint get my product.
                      si/mam my order number is 00494562 but still i dint get any information of my product

References: 1. Order No. I[protected] 2. Invoice No. [protected], Dated 31.3.2015 3. Item Code : [protected] 4. Description : HF-Genx-Walkable-Twin+4HD+GLV 5. Qty: 1 No. 6. Value : 1499/- 7. Seller : Techno Kart India Limited 8. Web Site : www.next.co.in Subject : Cheated by sending Broken Product Techno Kart India Limited (www.next.co.in) Dear Sir: We received aforesaid item from M/s Techno Kart India Limited in broken...

First time in my life I ordered any product (Order Number[protected] from this website after watching an advertisement on Television (PlanetM channel). When I received this product courier guy said you cannot open the product in front of him I said OK. After I opened the product I found the product was damaged/broken, I called customer care team but they didn't help me at all. Then I sent an email to customer case team to send some one whole can fix it or replace this product now its been a month but I am not seeing any help coming or on the way. I am calling customer service team every day.

I have received my product of order no I[protected] on 29th November, 2014 at 5:00 pm. On same day at 7.00 pm I called to customer care to returned the product and at the same time I mailed my complaint to there email ID "[protected]@next.co.in". I received defective sewing machine which is not in working condition. I called to Planet M customer care several time and also mailed them 6 to 7 times but they are properly responding on my complaint. Instead of resolving the complaint Planet M customer care executive's give other services email id and others mobile who are not concerned authorities. Kindly guide me how to return the product and get my money back. Regards, Kanchan
                          photographs of the product are attached

i have taken a order no. [protected] i want to return it their CE don't speak properly i have receive product in damaged condition n stain on it quality is so horrible i just hate their product n customer service respond i jus want to return & get my money back.i sent mail to [protected]@next.com & [protected]@next. co.in is this co.in is a mail id ah wat bull i don't understand. plz help me in getting my money & recommend user plz do not buy anything from planet M

I purchased Videocon Typhoon Plus VS60B11 Washing Machine (Dark Grey) On 24th june by credit card. On 30th june gati courier took the product at my home and he said The product is COD. I sent back the product and called next customer care and lodged complaint.Next Customer care called me you will get the product within 48hours.It's 4th july still they have not resolved my issue .They always say it will resolve in 24 hours.My order no is 00050142.

After viewing the add telecasting on T.V.on 7.6.2014, I booked the order to purchased a LCD TV 22" through mobile No.[protected] from next.co.in. Their order no. is #[protected] dated. 7/06/2014. Delivery has been made in the evening of 17.06.2014. Just after delivery I opened and checked the TV and found a white patch (Strip) was on the left corner of the TV and all functions were perfect. I contact customer care through the above phone and they told that our engineer will visit within 24 hours. Faithfully an engineer came next day evening and reported that, panel (screen) is defective and needs replacement, and left as it is. Than I again contacted to same customer care on phone and told all the facts, than he replied that your complaint are being forwarded and it shall be repaired soon. My submission is that, when I bought a New TV from them, as per warranty it should be replaced immediately, why it going to be repair. Now 3 days have passed, no action has been taken so far. If, my complaint is not resolved within a week, I shall be bound to file a complaint against them.

I made a purchase for Samsung galaxy grand on the next online website and it clearly mentions the 2000 Rs worth discount coupon without the asterisk symbol for terms and conditions. However i did not receive the coupon and the customer care team tells me they have dropped my complaint. i have dropped my complaint at least 10 times and i receive a call from them telling me i have to make another 20000 purchase to avail the coupon.Check the website ,even now it mentions you get 2000 Rs gift voucher.

I placed order for a Kelvinator smart chill kwp163 refrigerator
                                  -silver hairline on March 18 , 2013 with Order no #[protected] for
                                  Kolkata location from Next.co.in (Next online store) and a order confirmation mail was sent that
                                  time only and written that you will be called by our representatives soon for final
                                  confirmation and product will be delivered within 5 to 7 business days
                                  but so far neither I got a call nor message or mail regarding
                                  confirmation of order, let alone delivery and moreover after my
                                  continuous call nobody gave me satisfactory reply regarding time and
                                  date of delivery . As soon as seven business days passed, I called to them again by different numbers continuously for 3 days but customer care did not answer my single call. After that I mailed them for cancellation of order and refund my money as I have purchased through Hdfc credit card on emi and I got the message from bank that my first emi is charged such and such amount.
                                  So far no reply has been given by them nor they are receiving calls. Now I want order to be cancelled and refund my emi charged amount back to my credit card account.
                                  For any reply you can contact me on - [protected] and my email id is : [protected]@gmail.com
                                  Aug 13, 2020