Saravana Stores — car parking issues. don't park your inside the saravana stores car parking

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 Krishnaya on Nov 15, 2019
Dear friends yesterday evening we went for shopping at chrompet saravana stores. We gave our red swift for parking purpose to the executives. While we giving we don't have any scratches on front side top of the two wheels. While we taking from our home we noted well. While we get returning from them both the front sides are got spotted impressions and dents on my car. When we asked them and argue them they told while u bringing your car itself it was there even we all noted and commented regarding this damage. Likewise they replied. And we asked for the footage. We with my small kids stay for a long time we're waited to see the footage. They asked only one person to come and see the footage i gone they showed him four images like two images one is entry image and ten minutes delay of timer another image they showed us. When they showed the entry images it seems like small editing was done there at that image. This much they doing with proper team na then as a normal public what shall i do. And all the employees who attend me and not attended me were saying the same answers uniformly. Then i thought it seems like planned one. So i left from there without making arguments. Same time my kids were keep crying. Its a fate and we did mistake to trust on this big banners and all. We treated like fool. When i show it to my friends neighbours all they told it seems like clear editing. Same time i[censored] fight to get remedy they nvr going to respond u. Better we shd stop purchasing from them. It's very embarrassed and made yesterday shopping too worse. As an regular people we can't suddenly fix this issue. Those people nvr bother about our side pblms. How much we got struggle to purchase a thing. They simply doing something in kind and perfect to make us blind. It's better advise from my side is pls don't park ur vehicle inside it. Before that check ur vehicle whenevr u enters into this shop more than them and even take a pics of your cat damages before hand over the key.

[Nov 15, 2019] Saravana Stores customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Krishnaya, Nov 15, 2019
When I gave the key to the executive behind my car one more red swift was there but in the footage it image some other vehicle is present. In my car this much big white scratch damage is not present . Little small only. But when they showed it is too different. Then only I thought it's an editing one. In case if they resolved my issue and fix the issue I again repost it about the updates. Let see.

car parking issues. don't park your inside the saravana stores car parking

+91 44 2341 4242 (T-Nagar)
    +91 44 4201 3777 (Chrompet)
    +91 442435 6061
    No.45, Ranganathan Street, T-Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017
    Saravana Stores - car parking issues. don't park your inside the saravana stores car parking