Saravana Stores Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Jun 27, 2022

File a complaint to Saravana Stores

Having problems with Saravana Stores?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Saravana Stores customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Saravana Stores

Saravana Stores Head Office Address

No.45, Ranganathan Street, T-Nagar
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Saravana Stores Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Saravana Stores reviews & complaints(289)

I have purchased various types of things over 1lakhs, cot, wardrobe mattess utensils, mixer, fridge washing machine, other accessories things on 29 Jun 2021. I will attach all bills if required.

I have contacted personally to manager amd supervisor, but action is still pending.

No follow up and nothing happening.

They're behaving worst after received in their pockets

Where to compliantbr...

5 days before I bought an idli cooker and the plates are shaking not seated. So asked for a replacement and it comes under policy as well. But they are not replacing. I really feel bad as I have bought many products from here and the managers here don't respond properly and they made us to walk here and there not with proper response. Dint expect this from Saravana stores
Saravana Stores customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased cot, dressing table and sofa. I am fully dissatisfied with Saravana store Padi team, transport and manager Mr Marikannan [protected] wrost attitude from Mr.Mari ..not even attended a customer properly and no response from him without any information he went and we were waiting for 30 mins...they didn't give proper response and treated customer wrost wrost service and response... The transport team has damaged our house entrance...
    We have purchased tv stand cupboard the first week ok June but it's not yet delivered the delivery date is 10-15th of June but it's 23 now the customer service has not responding at all are you we are the regular customer is SS but the service is very worst and we need the product by today itself or else we will file a complain consumer court the customer service and satisfaction is very bad...
    I have bought a new shirt in Saravana stores padi branch which is small size not able to wear it.In store they not allowed me to wear the product for trial check so need for exchange of this product....

Saravana Stores — Sofa set

I have ordered sofa set on 23/04/2022 in saravana stores furniture padi, which is supposed to be delivered on 01-May-2022, but still there is no response. I tried customer care too there is no response. Please escalate this and let me know when it will be delivered.

Order no: PR/2223/3259

Manoj.G...

Saravana Stores — My gpay extra payment return process

Pls help.me sir last 30.4.22 i shoped ur store in purasaiwakkam i pay my shoping item rs.768 i will send ur gpay barathupmerchant id but not paid but another time i will send cash paid ok my first gpay payment extra sending for ur gpay so pls return my cash 768 extra cash...

Pls help sir last 30.4.22 i purchased in ur shop purasaiwakkam saravana stire shoping payment rs.768 i paid in ur gpay barathupmerchant id but iwill send 1st time cash but no send cash another 2nd time i will send the cash done but 1st time cadh 768 not for my ac
    Dear Customer,
    Kindly mail us your contact number to [protected]@supsersaravanastores.com for our executive to reach out to you. You can also reach us on[protected] / 23777.
    SARAVANA STORES,
    Super Store,
    T. Nagar (# 45, Ranganathan Street), Purasawalkam, Chrompet, Porur.

We have bought an king size bed in Saravana t nagar (medley road) branch they named it as teak wood bed but it was not made of teak. wood material is worst like if we press the material it was like sponge. Just putting the varnish and selling the worst bed in name of teak wood bed.

Atleast they must given the strong wood for the money we have given, even if it's not teak....

In Saravana stores bramadhamai i have shopping @8th floor i need trolley for the more items to place it due to crowd there is less number in sequence i have asked supervisor i don't his name he answered his not good
      Saravana Stores customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Our showroom is Super Saravana Stores. Kindly contact the respective showroom.
      Customer Care Team
      SUPER SARAVANA STORES.

Saravana Stores — I'm complaining about misbehaving staffs

I usually Shop at Saravana stores chrompet.. customer service is zero. None of the staffs behave good . They are very rude to the customers and I'm feeling not to shop here just because of worst customer service. All staffs especially girls speaks rude and answers inappropriately....

Saravana Stores — Computer table not delivered

Purchased computer table at Saravana stores (15, Madras Thiruvallur High Rd, Padi) of rupees 7427 (order Number: PA/2122/4039) on 12th March 2022.

It was supposed to be delivered by 15th March.

I called product supplier number (15th March morning), I was not getting proper response. I will get response like, I will check the driver and convey you but I will not get call, then I had to call again, then he told...
        I am a regular customer of Saravana stores. And today also purchased for nearly rs 5000. I went to ear ring sections and thought of buying many earrings. Checked the sales women can I try these. She told yes and I tried many ear rings. I took the ear rings from the basket also. I went for billing. After billing during delivery they told the price tag is interchanged. They could have solved this by placing the correct tag. But instead the...

Saravana Stores — Bill missing

Sir sir, my parchasing bill missing so new duplicate bill sending for my gmail sir pls emergency, my gmail [protected]@gmail.com
        Pls request duplicate bill sir...

Saravana Stores — Order # PR/2122/14400

I have ordered for a cot with Hrdralic facility for Rs. 42914 only on 22nd of Febrauary. The product delivery date is 1st of March. The items are not delivered completely and delivery person is asking for additional charges for fitting, toll etc more than mentioned in the bill (Written by biller and informed to me). Also the delivery person is calling repeatedly and asking for Order Receipt without delivering and fitting product completely...

I have ordered carnor sofa till now not delivered an other not proper response lat two month followed .value is Rs.42000/-
        Mar 6, 2022
        Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to understand more. Kindly share the address of the showroom as in the bill and your contact number to the following mail id [protected]@supersaravanastores.com for our executive to reach out to you. You can also reach us on our below given Customer Care numbers.

SARAVANA STORES Super Store,
        [protected]/23777
        T. Nagar (# 45, Ranganathan Street), Purasawalkam, Chrompet, Porur.

I purchased a sofa worth 27000rs & received defective item. I fought very hard to return it & they promised for refund. Its been over a week & am yet to receive any update on my refund money. The manager of the store is not responding to calls also. Should I raise a police complaint to get money back from such fraud?
          Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to understand more. Kindly share the address of the showroom as in the bill and your contact number to the following mail id [protected]@supersaravanastores.com for our executive to reach out to you. You can also reach us on[protected] / 23777.

SARAVANA STORES Super Store,

Saravana Stores — Regarding insulted by two basement workers

I am S. Thangapandian, a regular customer of saravana stores, opposite to Rathna stores, Ranganathan street, T. Nagar. Today (19.02.22), me and my family went to Saravana stores for the shopping. According to the rules, we went to put our possessions in the basement under the same store's care. Since, we were not satisfied with the things in that particular store, we went to the another branch of the saravana stores in...

Saravana Stores — Money Mistakenly sent again paid from my Google payment .kindly refund on priority basis

Dear sir & madam,

Am purchasing today padi saravanan store

Am again mistakenly sent your Google payment from my account so kindly send refund amount 3000 on priority basis
            My contact no : [protected]