Sarvana Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 30, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Sarvana Furniture

Having problems with Sarvana Furniture ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sarvana Furniture customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sarvana Furniture

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Sarvana Furniture Phone Numbers

Mobile

Sarvana Furniture reviews & complaints(13)

We bought a wooden beero 2 months back, installation was not good all racks where jammed unable to open beero now
Sarvana Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased one Sofa from Saravana furniture store Padi on dt[protected] and delivered on dt[protected] but in invoice the date mentioned is[protected] instead of[protected] I went to Saravana Store and denied they can't change invoice date so do the needful as I have made the full payment on dt[protected] so invoice date should be[protected] not[protected] as per purchase rule
    What is the resolution

On 15th Nov I purchased two plastic chairs as per Bill No.PR2122SA127278. I just noticed that one of the chairs has got extensive scratch marks. Request you to kindly replace this one chair....

I bought a godrej fridge on 15/10 /2021which was damaged. Please help me to replace.

Hi I have recieved the sofa and cloth is damaged and stiching is coming out
        Could you help us to get is replaced...
        We purchased the Marriage Cot, bed pillow and Rack-MDF 5-3Door for presenting to the grooms house, from the bride side, from Super saravana stores (Furniture and home appliances) Chromepet, dated 17/6/2021 for the amount of Rs. 30, 559/- with the Bill no : 00008, of which the rack price is Rs 9663/-. But they have delivered the damaged Rack with patches, streaks, fungus in door and non-working lock. In spite of complaining on telephone no....

Bought office Table at saravana stores furnitures on 24th Jun 2021, they said they will send invoice billing with gst number in 7 days as i have to share that bill to my office to claim amount. Also shared email id to them. We are following up them for last 4 days, they are telling it was sent, will forward u again. But still i have not received the invoice bill. Also i have shared 2 emails ids to them. Please can any senior level person check on this and asked to send it ASAP as it is almost 10 days now.
        Email id 1 : [protected]@gmail.com
        Email id 2: [protected]@gmail.com
        Email id 3: [protected]@gmail.com

Hi Sir.
          That was great shopping in saravana furniture store padi. But unfortunately we missed to calculate the size of our hall and the size of the corner sofa which we ordered.
          Now when the product reached our home, it was so big that, it covered our entire hall.
          Sorry for the mistake done from my side too.
          But as a customer i had bought couple of furnitures last time from your store. And i would request you to...

I bought bed from saravana furniture store padi chennai on[protected].
          Still it is not delivered to me. As they said it will take 10 days to deliver during purchase. And they are not giving proper response to me in phone call. Kindly take action against them
          As this is pandemic situation, delivery can be late, but they are giving fake reason to delay like bed got damaged during shifting. My bill number is pr/2021/3873
          My name is reji. Contact number[protected]. Waiting for your response.

I had bought a king size teak wood bed 3 months back. Within a month the side of the bed broke and appeared a big crack. I immediately asked for replacement. They did that in 10 days time. They had to replace the whole bed.

After using it for 2 months usage the bed is making lots of noise even while sitting on the bed. Such a bad experience buying it from saravana padi furniture stores. The teak wood bed takes years for showing...
            We had purchased a long size cot from saravana stores furniture showroom in padi in dec'19. Within a few days the cot started making a lot of sound. We have made several calls this week and personally visited the showroom also to request them to send someone for repairs. They confirm that it will be done immediately but till now it is not resolved. After sales service is very bad and there is no one to take reaponsibility...
            I ordered a sofa, double bed cot, mattresses and dining table from saravan stores furniture, t nagar, chennai on 03/08/2019 by paying full amount on the same day and they have agreed to deliver the same in a week that is on 10/08/2019 to my apartment located in avadi, chennai. Late afternoon on 10/08/2019, they have just delivered dinning table and that too not assembled. When asked about the rest of the orders, we really got a poor response...
            Hi, We have bough the furniture items from Sarvana Furniture around 1.2 Lakhs. Intially they have promised everything is free fitting (COT, Dining Table, etc). But, no one will come to you house for fitting if we call they will not respond. if people come they will ask for money minimum of 300. This company is cheating people with false promises. If we know this is the case, then i should have gone to other shops. For some small discount...