Housefull International Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 3, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Housefull International Furniture

Having problems with Housefull International Furniture?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Housefull International Furniture customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Housefull International Furniture

Housefull International Furniture Website

Housefull International Furniture Head Office Address

C3, Plot No. 15, Lower Ground Floor, WICEL, MIDC, Main Gate
Mumbai City District

Housefull International Furniture Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Housefull International Furniture reviews & complaints(350)

Already complained on p h of jal Nigam [protected] noby came...
They have contacted us through olx and than through online fraud 6000 rupees have been debited from our account. Phone numbers attached with the account are: [protected]
[protected]...

I am complaining about an workshop of furniture which is next to my house and which is in reaidential area and everytime these people are making sound and noise pollution and they're starting there work from morning 8'o clock and working till late night 2'o clock. And when request to stop work in residential place they're replying that they will beat me. These people are making my and my area people like hell with there noise and sound pollution of furniture. Kindly have a look into this issues and please take the necessary actions. Thanks
Housefull International Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Last one week no carbage collection.
    Issue happened frequently
    Sorry wrongly posted

Glass gets disassembled from legs. Now also facing same problem

Hi sir, we have given order of 50 chairs and 12 tables for our resturant on oct 2018. All items are supposed to be delivered in 25 days as per commitment. After 25 days we have been following up everyday with vendor for items but he kept giving false promises and did not deliver out items even after 4 months. Vendor is not responding on phone and when ever we go directly he used to say that items are ready and will be delivered the next day but never delivered the items. After 5 months he delivered 45 chairs and 11 tables and never respond on rhe balance items.

Along with the 50 chairs and 12 tables order in october we have given our home new dining table worth 45000 for colour change. Since october he october he kept the table under sun and spoiled it. He is not responding when we ask about it and he was rude saying that there is no agreement between us and so he is not worried about anyone.

As proof we have all his calls and conversations recoded in our mobile and chat as well.

We want to file a case on him. We mat not hsve agreement but have phone call recordings of every conversation since october.

Please file a case against him do justice.

Sailesh reddy
        Mar 18, 2019
        Updated by Sailesh Reddy
        It is not housefull international furniture.

Hello team,

I am shocked to know that all the contact details to contact them are non-existent now and not able to contact them when the service is needed for my furniture. I have paid huge to them at the time of purchase but i am getting nowhere now.
          The surfaces of the furniture began to fade in a very short time and they had promised me that they will get this polished but still, nothing was done and now when i am looking for the service, there is no point of contact and all the phone numbers as well as email addresses are incorrect and hitting back.
          Plywood and the accessories used are extremely cheap which is the reason why this furniture got into this condition so early.
          I would kindly request you to get this sorted at the earliest.

I have placed and order for a furniture on :[protected]:07:21. The amount was charged on my card while ordering however then it showed the order was not processed (No reason stated). I tried to reach out to their customer care number on the website but its always busy and i cannot get through to them. The ivr promises callback in 24hrs but no callbacks came. I tried to send an email to their customer care but surprisingly the mail bounced back saying their mail box is full (Screenshot attached). At this point i am out of my money and no confirmation of any such. I feel its a fraud and see many people have similar complaints. At this point i need the money refunded to my card.

Order no - hfod13276
            Amount - rs 890

I had to shift the furniture (5 items) i bought from from housefull from bombay to bangalore on account of my transfer to the said place. I have been calling the customer care number for the past 3 weeks. They did not respond nor did they call back in 24 hours as the voice message said. As the furniture is not of hard wood their service will be required for dismantling and re-assembly the same being their product. Poor customer service. Immediate...

I got the product delivered but the assemble team is not here. I tried calling multiple times, help line number is not working. The message says they will get back within 24 hrs and no response yet.

Order number: #hfod12871

It is almost 3 weeks and no call, also i am not able to reach the houseful helpline.

Please help to get my money back.

Manickam
              Yes, for me also it happened like that. I face that issue last year. I ordered on Oct and after fight, mails and scolding they gave poor quality product with lot of scratches on Jan 2017. Ask for refund. Dont take their product. Its not worthy

I have placed an order of rs16548 on 01 may 17 towards purchase of qty 03 centre tables vide order no:[protected]. On placing order i received mail about the expected delivery date. However, it couldnt delivered in time. Further inquiring it was told that the items are under manufacturing stage and delivery will be delayed for one week.

The same state of delayed message received till 2 jun 17. On 2 jun, once i contacted, the...

Dear sir/madam.

Greetings to you! This is to bring to your immediate attention the disappointment on receiving your product (4 door wardrobe), the day before yesterday which was 13th may, 17. I highly regret to inform you that the quality of the wardrobe is of extreme poor quality and durability! My wardrobe orderno. 9951/2017/768 has been assembled at 1600 hrs on the above date, which is totally inferior in quality! May i bring to your notice the response to the following number:+91 [protected] is very careless as the pre recorded message states that the call would be returned in 24 hours and inspite of calling several times no effort of response of reverting to my calls has been made by your personnel.
                Hence, in view of the above, i hereby request for a complete refund payment to be made to me at the earliest.

I ordered a shoe rack from paytm of housefull international furniture company it was first it was delivered very late and now no one is coming to installation even calling on customer care lines are busy it say that they will call back within 24 hrs but no one call back and by very difficulty call got connected so Mr. Khalid told that executive will come today for installation but no one came and they say that we are happy to help you if this kind of Service is provided who would like to buy item from such a fraud company.

I want it should be get assembled by tomorrow EOD.

A group of *****s who are cheating customer. I paid money 4 months back and these IDIOTS won't event reply.
                    Every time you call, They will say "We have escalated to higher level and will be delivered within 3 days "
                    Most horrible service I have ever experienced. We can't go to store as well since they have shut all there stores.
                    So Stay away from these fraudsters if you don't wants to get screwed in life.

I had placed order on Feb 4, 2017
                      and haven't received any details regarding shipment
                      I was supposed to receive delivery yesterday as per the order confirmation email
                      till now there is no intimation and no contact
                      This is the order number : HFOD10907
                      HDC - 9953/2017/606
                      Can you please let me know what is the status

I am trying to call your customer care, no response.

I had placed an order with housefull.com on 31/1/2016 vide order no. #HFOD10832. Post that i received a confirmation of the order and a committed delivery date on 11/2/2017. As the same was not delivered on 11/2/2017 i gave a call to their customer care and i was committed a delivery on 14/2/2017 and again the same was not delivered on that date. on 14/2/2017 i again gave a call to their customer care and i was told that maximum i will get the same in 2-3 days of time. On 14th only i also wrote the same to their email ID [protected]@housefull.com and asked for a reply and till date i haven't received the same

today on 16/2/2017 i again gave a call to their customer care and i was told that by 25/2/2017 their delivery team will give me call and confirm about delivery date. Time and again their is a complete lack of clarity on the delivery of the product and i feel that i have been fooled in this deal.

I further asked the customer care person for any of the below for which he had refused
                        - written mail on commitment date of delivery
                        - cancellation of the order with full refund
                        - own transport from their hub in Mumbai with refund of the charges
                        - discussion with senior

Customer care guy kept me on HOLD for some time and then told me he has spoken to his senior and he will call me today by 5-7 pm. Further when i asked about the name of his Senior which he reluctantly gave as Steven and while talking only he cut my call.

I have got a call recording of the Chat i had with the customer care representative.

Further their call center is always busy whenever you are calling and automatically disconnects you in some time. You need to call atleast 15-20 times for someone to attend a call

With whole episode, i feel that Housefull is in no intention of giving me my product and there is total Shoddiness in the entire dealing.

I placed online order on housefull.com a website. I made the payment and received invoice on email wide Invoice No. 9952/1698 dated 25th Jan 2017. Invoice is having committed delivery date 11th Feb. I also received a SMS on 30th Jan 2017 with message "Product is packed and ready to shipped".

I waited till 11th Feb as there was not any communication, I called them and got the message that Product was delivered to Pune warehouse but in transport it was damaged and they are replacing with new one and I can expect the delivery by 14th or 15th Feb.

On Calling 13th Feb, I got the message that product has been not dispatched it will take some time and I can expect delivery on 18th Feb. I requested them to cancel the order as they are not fulfilling the commitment of delivery but they did not agreed. I also dropped an email on [protected]@housefull.com but they never responded.

Again I connected on 14th Feb and the person Mr. Khalid told me that product is in Pune warehouse and will be delivered after 25th Of Feb due to Transportation problem. I requested him to instruct the warehouse so that I can come with challan and get the delivery from warehouse and will arrange local transportation. He did not agreed because it seems very clear that product was not in Pune warehouse. I requested him to cancel the order and refund money but he did not agreed. He told me order can not be cancelled.

On 14/10/2016 I have purchased a wardrobe from housefull furniture which coasts Rs 16000. Wardrobe package has been delivered on 05/11/2016. During unpacking carpenter noticed that main glass door was broken . He said i will get the replacement door in 5 working days, and he assembled the remaining portion and left.

i didn't get any update from housefull for a week and when i called back they are not aware of this and i made a compliant on 11/11/2016 . Customer care people said that product has to come mumbai and it will delivered on 22/11/2016. Even though i asked for the tracking details couple of times they haven't provided it.

Even in December also product is not replaced and when i contacted back they said it will be delivered in one week.

I havent received the replacement part / update from houseful till[protected].

I WILL NEVER BUY OR RECOMMEND ANYONE TO HOUSEFULL FURNITURES . I am planning to file a case on this.

Raj

Dear Housefull, the year end sale means nothing if you cant keep basic commitment of delivery. I have been following up for certain order placed on 11th Dec. I was informed at that time that delivery will happen by 27th. I followed up again on 23rd and was given commitment of 27th/28th Dec but till today I havent received my order. Today I called up again and was informed that delivery will happen by 4th Jan (which is not a commitment as per the Khalid, your call centre executive)

I have paid full amount in advance and therefore feeling trapped. Following is my order ID: #HFOD09049

Seeking quick resolution of the same.

Saurabh Nanda

I ordered a bed from this site on 7th Dec 2016 they promised to deliver item by 22nd Dec but till now no update given.

Once I gave call to them they said it is not shipped yet & also it will take another7-10 days to deliver that too is not sure.

These guys seems fake & I have no confidence to get my product good/bad.

Also it seems they are folling people with there promotions.

Worst part there is no proper cancelation procedure, if they are not delivered not even shipped why they are charging customer. I need a product now but waiting for it for months that too with unsure delivery, neither I can cancel & purchase from local vendors now.

What i'll do with shipped product if I buy another & if I cancel they have cancellation charge also I am not sure I'll get my money back from such fake people.