[Resolved] Sathya Agencies — don't buy from sathya stores by seeing their gifts

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Jaey24 on May 15, 2019
I have purchased a samsung washing machine from sathya stores on 28 april 2019. There is a gift from sathya store which is a samsung phone. As promised they should give that gift at the time of delivery of the washing machine. But that's not happened. To enquire about that i made a call to the persons who gave me their number but no response from them. So i called to their customer care team they said that i will receive a call back from the concerned branch (Tnagar) but i never get a call from that branch. This has happen more then 10 times. But i never get a call from the branch. I dono whom to approach to get my gift. So i went to the branch in person to get any information on the same. I asked them for their worst customer call service do you know what they replied "sir, for the last one month there server are slow and they all have their issue". And they said with in a week i will get a call from the warehouse. And week has passed there is no response, again i tried calling everyone as usual there is no response from their customer service or the persons. Again i went to the branch and now they want three days time to collect the gift. This time i waited for a week but no reply and again i visited the branch now they gave me different number and asked for a week time. Now they say that samsung is the one who making delay in sending the phones. This has been there regular dialogue "sir, please wait for a week i personally call you and update". I know this a joke because they won't make such calls. So now i came to know that they won't give any gift and they just make us prey by showing there gift. So people out there don't buy anything from sathya stores. They have the worst service ever. One best advice for them"hey sathya stores you better shutdown you customer care service which is useless". After complaint it here in the consumer complaints forum it got automatically get resolved with any solution.

Jai Balaji
Complaint marked as Resolved May 23, 2019
Sathya Agencies Customer Care's response, May 18, 2019

Greetings from Sathya.

We regret the inconvenience caused. We assure you that we will resolve your complaint positively.

Assuring our best of services always.

With regards,

SATHYA CRM
[protected]/[protected]
Sathya Agencies Customer Care's response, May 22, 2019
Dear Customer.

Greetings from Sathya.

On receipt of your complaint, our CRM team had contacted and resolved your escalation. Kindly confirm the same by marking this complaint as "Resolved".

Looking forward to serve you always,

With regards,

SATHYA CRM
[protected]/[protected]

Comments

I am purchase onida 1.5 ton ac customer service very worst pls no purchase in any products at sathya store.wrong commitment .

370, Palayamkottai Road, Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu, India - 628002
    Sathya Agencies - don't buy from sathya stores by seeing their gifts