[Resolved]  SBI Credit Card — credit card collection department complaint

Help me!!! I have a dues in my credit card and am also paying it, due to some financial crunch, i. Receiving calls daily from collection department, from ‭+[protected]‬, ‭+[protected]‬ and ‭+[protected]‬
Female employee of collection department using the abusive language to me and my family member. She is harassing us and threatening us, we have requested her that due to financial crunch i want settlement.
If im very politely requesting her that tell me best possible deal for the settlement she started harassing us to collect the amount and for her commission.

Inspite of complaining to customer care, people from
Collection team is coming at my place and threatening my family members, is this is the way to treat the customer???

I’ve never ever denied to pay the amount.

I’ve also updated my office address as a primary address and called on customer care number and requested them to visit my office address.

Please look into it on a priority
Mar 19, 2018
No one has resolved it
Mar 06, 2018

State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 06, 2018
Updated by Esha Raj
No one has resolved it yet.
Mar 21, 2018
Updated by Esha Raj
The complain is not resolved yet, no body called me once, I paid my dues last month then also am receiving calls from the collection department and they are harressing me, today i received the call from ‭+[protected]‬ employee Anmol he is not even ready to listen at all, I regret why I took the SBI credit card.what the ### is this.

State Bank of India [SBI]