Seekcareerjobs Customer Care

Good

Seekcareerjobs Complaints & Reviews

Seekcareerjobs — online scamster

kollipara on Sep 28, 2018
I paid rs. 700 to mr vikram of omgloble jobs on 26/9/18. His telephone no. Is [protected] and mail id: omgloblejobs97@gmail.com. The job i paid for is 'email sending'. He said he will send 100 email ids in excel sheet. On 27th he send 20 email ids in csv format which is not understandable. From then on i kept calling but not answering the phone. Then i thought it to be a fraud company.

I am a student and paid for this so that i can pay the hostel bill with this. I request you to help in getting my money back....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Seekcareerjobs.com | Seekcareerz.com — fake company cheating people in the name of pretexting of jobs

prettypop on Aug 29, 2018
Please Beware from Seek Career Jobs. Its a fraud company. They snatch your money and promised fake commitment. Before we pay to them they call like monsters and will disapper after collecting the money. Seekcareerjobs.com and seekcareerz.com both are traping people in the name of FAKE jobs . iPaid them nearly 2000 $ dollars for job in qatar. krish and other lady sanna who are the two people cheated me like anything by knowing my need . i would like to get my money back but they are refusing it i have taken services and i cannot get it back. They are cheating like anything GOD will not show mercy...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Job & Career

Recently Discussed

Seekcareerjobs
online scamster
Seekcareerjobs.com | Seekcareerz.com
fake company cheating people in the name of pretexting of jobs