Shadowfax Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Dec 5, 2022

File a complaint to Shadowfax

Having problems with Shadowfax?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shadowfax customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shadowfax Website

Karnataka

Shadowfax Social Media

Shadowfax Company Representatives

Shadowfax Overview

Latest complaint Eating Huge loads of commission from the hard earned money of delivery partners has been filed on 05/12/2022. Latest Resolved Delovert partner saying quality error on pickup was resolved Nov 11, 2022. Shadowfax ranks as the #9 most complained about among Postal & Delivery Services.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Shadowfax. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Shadowfax reviews & complaints(1211)

I'm a Registered delivery partner in shadowfax technologies when I have joined they didn't inform me about any charges which are going to be deducted after on boarding but when I on-boarded and started earning after a week they deducted amount of ₹500 from my total earnings of that week and then paid me less payout. Even after complaining and generating ticket they are telling me that these are on boarding charges which they didn't inform...
My id was inactive yesterday due to MDND as I take order from store sudden my phone was switched off then I didn't deliver those order and come to home because I don't know where to deliver those order please activate my id
My id :- 2678137...
I am a seller on meesho i have an RTO return from shadowfax but it shows the products was delivered with OTP can’t send you POD but “I didn’t received the product” i told to delivery boy he saying this is not my headache the last time the product is in rewari here the tracking id i got from meesho (SF[protected]FPL ) please resolve this. This will cost me complete loss of my product and further i can stop using the services form shadowfax.br...