Shadowfax Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Jan 24, 2023

File a complaint to Shadowfax

Having problems with Shadowfax?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shadowfax customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shadowfax

Shadowfax Website

Shadowfax Head Office Address

1st floor, Appek Building, 93/A, 4th B Cross Rd, 5th Block, Koramangala
Bengaluru
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Shadowfax reviews & complaints(1236)

I ordered the Hi watch t800 ultra from tech dynamic shop but I received a old used watch and box seal is also broken so I want my money back from shadowfax #order id :- [protected]
Dear Akshay,

Greetings from Shadowfax!

We sincerely apologize for your experience. Please share details of the issue you faced along with the AWB number at [protected]@shadowfax.in and we assure you of a swift resolution.

Team Shadowfax

Shadowfax pick up executive Mahendra Hudiwal mobile # +[protected] at Gurgaon has been lying about status updates frequently.

For example, he frequently submits “consumer not contactable” or cancels orders and rejects phone calls when I try to get in touch.

When he did arrive for the pick up today, he lied again about doing any of these and challenged me to complain about him.

I look forward to shadowfax’s reply. I have also written to Decathlon whose product he was supposed to pick up.
    Dear Sir/Madam,

Team Shadowfax

I have been asked about the delivery code on call and and still they did not delivered the products and the delivery person is not picking up the call after calling 10-20 times. I have the order I'd:[protected]. It's very disappointing. I wish to get a resolution on this soon.
      Dear Pooja,

Team Shadowfax

My old moblie number is missing I well change moblie number
        Dear Raghavendra,

Greetings from Shadowfax!

We understand your concern. We request you to connect with our rider care center under the help section of your Shadowfax app for better assistance regarding your concern.

Team Shadowfax

I was supposed to receive my order but the rider was abusing me and was speaking so rudely, , i just asked him about the payable amount of the order and he was just abusing me non stop I am raising this on all social media platforms now because the rider is playing with customer and nobody can see the customer i m adding riders no. [protected]
          Dear Prakashdeep,

Greetings from Shadowfax!

We sincerely apologize for your experience. Please share details of the issue you faced at [protected]@shadowfax.in and we assure you of a swift resolution.

Team Shadowfax

I was supposed to receive my order but when i received the call from rider and asked him abythe payable amount, , he started abusing me and said he is not gonna deliver my order, he was so rude and unprofessional as well and he claimed that u want my order as open box delivery, , you should not hire these kind of people first of all, I am also raising it to all social media platforms now because I ordered so much online and did not receive any sort of resolution yet, , your riders are playing with us and nobody is here to see the customer I am adding riders no here as well [protected]
            Dear Prakashdeep,

Team Shadowfax

I am one of the customers of yours. First of all i need to know that whether is this door delivery service or not??? Why am asking is that people ordering things that they want through online is to get at their door steps otherwise we can buy things from outside right but here the query is the customer agents are not delivering the products at door steps instead they are asking the customers to come to their places to get the ordered products...
              Writing from Madurai, Thirupalai. There is a delivery person named mariammal associated with shadowfox who is extremely rude and incompetent. She keeps yelling out names from the street, she never bothers to get out of her vehicle, she refuses to ring the door bell . Even if her calls go unanswered she doesn’t move from her vehicle n continues to scream from the road . When I asked her not to shout from the road she talks back saying she is not a mad person to scream from the road and it’s my duty to come out of the house to collect the package n it’s not her job to ring the bell. I’m not going to buy anything from any platform that engages shadowfox and also I’ll continue to reject the delivery if mariammal continues to deliver to my home.
              Dear Umakalai,

Greetings from Shadowfax!

We'd like to assure you that we do not stand for such behavior at Shadowfax and are committed to a happy experience for our customers. Please share your AWB number and delivery partner contact details with us at [protected]@shadowfax.in so that we can initiate disciplinary action against the responsible partner.

Dear Umakalai,

Team Shadowfax

With regards to above subject matter
                I paid for my order through online today
                Through shadowfax track page there is options comes like pay now
                I paid through that
                And money also debited but delivery agent says that
                No amount paid

It’s really worst service I never going order through AJIO
                Very worst service

I need my product or money back
                I’m attaching required documents regarding this
                Or else I’ll complaint against this in consumer court

Being a reputed company shouldn’t do services like this
                Dear Niranjan,

Greetings from Shadowfax!

Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be assured that we have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update.

Team Shadowfax

I am Harpreet Kaur meesho reseller my contact no is [protected] Maine meesho se 2 suits ka order Kiya tha payment online ki thi meesho pe fake remarks daal kiya apne k 30 ko delivery ho gya courier par mere customer ko courier nhi mila
                  Dear Harpreet Kaur,

Greetings from Shadowfax!

As per the update from our team, kindly contact your client for further assistance regarding your Refund-related concern. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Team Shadowfax

I ordered meesho product but i received completely different product so requested for exchange. On 31 dec shadowfax executive came for pickup and took product with him. Later in evening I received notification return cancelled and status on shadowfax was showing as Pick up is QC Failed. Tracking number is R[protected]FPL.
                    I have attached screenshot of status. Kindly look into this matter and resolve ASAP. Thank you.
                    Dear Customer,

Greetings from Shadowfax!

We'd like to inform you that our team is looking into this with the highest priority and will update you regarding the same at the earliest.

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Shadowfax!

As per the update received from the team, we see that your issue has been resolved by our team. For any further assistance feel free to reach out to us. Thanks for connecting!

Team Shadowfax

I ordered a product from meesho but I received completely wrong product so I requested for exchange. Today shadow executive came to my place and picked up the product. But the current shadow status is showing as Pick up is QC Failed. My tracking number is R[protected]FPL.It is my humble request either update the status or give me a call back. Thank you
                      Dear Customer,

Team Shadowfax

I am Nazim Raza Husain from Nagpur maharashtra.my rider id is 2514467.order not receiving.and also in offer day not receiving orders.akaal padh gya hai jaise.this is happening since 1 month.
                        Dear Nazim,

Greetings from Shadowfax!

We understand your concern. We request you connect with our rider care center under the help section of your Shadowfax app for better assistance regarding your concern.

Dear Nazim,

Shadowfax Customer Care's response, Jan 6, 2023
                        Dear Nazim,

As per the update from our team, we request you maintain your CPS score and log in hours in the high-demand areas to receive more orders. Thank you for reaching out to us.

[27/12, 19:58] Tarun Aggarwal: Good evening sir,
                          It's sumit Gupta, my rider id is 2681627, today around 12:30, I have been assigned an order from Apollo 24*7 vaishali sec 5, I reached the destination and Fl id and otp were shared between us. I commuted from shalimar garden and the amount of this delivery was ₹49.00 after sometime the shopkeeper confided that he is short of medicine..I tried to cancel this order from my end but failed....
                          Hi team,
                          Please delete my ID link with [protected]
                          Dear Pal,

Greetings from Shadowfax!

Kindly share your rider id and registered mobile number with us at [protected]@shadowfax.in so that we can look into this on priority.

Team Shadowfax

At first delayed the delivery then they lost the package. If can't handle delivery why to run courier service.
                            Dear Anu,

Greetings from Shadowfax!

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your AWB number and registered mobile number with us at [protected]@shadowfax.in so that we can assist you in a better way.

Team Shadowfax

My ordered product is shipped near me but it not delivered to me too delay please deliver my product fastly tracking id SF[protected]PUM
                              Dear Shantanu,

Shantanu290829's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 21, 2022
                              The tracking id SF170716020PUM
                              Shantanu290829's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 21, 2022
                              registered mobile number 9102000621
                              Dear Shantanu,

Greetings from Shadowfax!

As per the update from our team, the shipment is marked lost. kindly contact your client for further assistance regarding your refund-related concern. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Hello Sir,

i received a call that I have an order from Meeshow and need to pay for delivery.

a delivery boy from Shadow Fax company come to my home and took the 800 Payment but the order was never done from our side.

it looks like a scam where people are using Meeshow & ShadowFAx.

Delivery Boy contact number is :- +91 [protected], when I called him again he said complain wherever you want.
                                Dear Shashank,

Team Shadowfax

Delivery boy picked up two products and not updated the status. I have clicked pictures of him receiving both products.
                                  Dear Monica,

Greetings from Shadowfax!

We would like to take a closer look at your concern. Please share your AWB number and registered mobile number with us at [protected]@shadowfax.in so that we can assist you in a better way.

Team Shadowfax.
                                  Shadowfax Customer Care's response, Dec 22, 2022
                                  Dear Monica,

We haven't heard from you. Kindly help us with your AWB number and registered mobile number via [email protected] so that we can help resolve your concern.

Team Shadowfax

Delivery boy has done return pickup. Status not changed. Refund amount pending.