Sharekhan
Sharekhan Limited

Sharekhan Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Lodha iThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Kanjurmarg (East)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Opp. Kanjurmarg Station
Off. JVLR

+91 22 3970 7500  (Customer Service)
+91 22 6115 1111  (Customer Service)
+91 22 3970 8090  (Commodity)

Good

Fri 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 07:00 pm

Sharekhan Complaints & Reviews

This is with regards to the deduction of extra amount of Rs 463 from my demat account with customer id : 2671178 on dated...

ShareKhan has made Nifty Order without my permission that to in loss.
Could you please look into this and help me to resolve.
Aug 06, 2021

Dear Team,
    I have an account with sharekhan. Normally I will do trading in Equity, not F&O. Suddenly I could see a message today that there is Nifty has been traded for the lot of 500 shares F&O. which I didn't did. When I reached out to my relationship executive he told it was ordered from my mobile and when I told not did by myself he advised to send email to [protected]@sharekhan.com. where I never received any type of response from ShareKhan.
    Could you please help me to resolve this issue.
    Aug 06, 2021

Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Demat trading account has become dormant because of no activity in the past 52 weeks. I have logged in and resubmitted my KYC details but am still not being allowed to trade. Please reactivate my trading account immediately.
      Aug 01, 2021

Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir I have a account at Dehradun branch and ur exicutive mr pavinder trade in my account only for brokerage and all trade buy at high and sell down and give me a huge loss now I wablnt to close my account so plz tell how I close my account

Account no 994643
        Mob [protected]
        Jul 30, 2021

Hi...

As per instruction of your representative Mr. Bhawani Charan, I sent an email with attachment of a cancelled signed cheque to your representative on his email -id (bhawani.[protected]@branch.sharekhan.com) to update my bank account details but till today there is no update or reply from your side...Now he did not response to my phone call...

Adv. Santosh Avhad
          Jul 30, 2021

Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please register this as complaint.

I am a NRI, holding demat account with Sharekhan...

I am an ex employee of Sharekhan. I need to withdraw my PF funds. I have no response from them to guide me.
            Jul 28, 2021

Dear team,

I could not reach you over the live chat or call so i am posting here. My transfer of funds from...

I have send mail regarding non response from your agent at Churchgate location.Regarding other nearby agent who's office is open during working hours as I want personally to visit but location is not share to me last 1 week I try for.
              Jul 26, 2021

Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

For transferring money from equity to bank account is like begging your to your staff.

First rashmit and now swamini.

How to manage relation with u.
                Jul 25, 2021

Dear sir
                  My old no is [protected]. But my no is lost, so my new no is [protected]. Please change my new no. My user id is ttsagar
                  Jul 25, 2021

Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Even after furnishing all the details for opening the trading account I have not heard from Share Khan .One Mr Rajshekar from koramangala took the details on 14 th juy . before that Ashwath had taken the details . No resonse from them
                    Jul 23, 2021

SLTD=[protected]
                      Client 1706224
                      Jul 20, 2021

Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With extreme disappointment I am writing this mail that I am getting continuously harassed by your employees while trying to update my Nominee details. For last 1 year I am requesting my RM to process my Nominee details but getting various excuses from his end. Initially I was believing the reasons like lockdown and all that but now it is getting beyond tolerable limit. On 11th July in person I submitted the hard copy form with other ID proof document but till now no one processed it and giving me new excuses like Nominee email id is missing and that is mandatory.

Request you to stop harassing me like this otherwise I have to transfer my holdings to other Brokerages, I have total 3 Brokerage account.
                        Jul 19, 2021

Dear Sharekhan team,

I am your demat and trading account holder last 3 to 4year. But don't have any nomination at the time of opening in my demat account. I have contacted my relationship manager in this matter but no solution.

Please help me to add Nominee in my account otherwise I will switch my account to other brokers.

Nikhil Sharma
                          Mob -[protected]
                          Jul 18, 2021

Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have opened DMAT account with Sharekhan in 2017. While opening the account agent told me that first year it's completely...

Dear Sir/Madam

I have d mat account in share khan. Client ID 13828863
                            PAN CARD- AGPPR9813D
                            name : Javvaji janardhana Rao

Last 6years iam not trading. My mobile number and mail I'd changed.

Present mobile number

Email I'd

javvaji.[protected]@gmail.com

I have shares and trade now. Pl retrieve my account. I don't have any further details.
                            Jul 18, 2021

Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst service, no response from relationship manager, no help provided so need to close the account
                              Jul 14, 2021

Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Very much bad services and cheaters, I have closed my account long back with all the formalities and today I am getting surprised to see AMC charges demand from Sharekhan
                                Jul 13, 2021