Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 19, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Shine.com

Having problems with Shine.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shine.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shine.com

Gurgaon District
Haryana
122001

Shine.com Phone Numbers

Shine.com reviews & complaints(3796)

Dear sir, I have paid registration charge 2200 Rs is dated on : 11/11/2014 But i want to back my amount in my account all required details are sent to shine but still they not respond any kind of information regarding my amount. I have received a call by shine from this nos.[protected],[protected], [protected] but still i am calling on this no. but it is saying switched off. Please do something for us. Pl. take a required action against shine Delhi.
Feb 19, 2015
Shine.com Customer Care's response
Dear Sir, Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your comment, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advice you to immediately file a chargeback with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or person from whom you have received a call. We also, request you to kindly share your details with us on the below mentioned email ID so that we can contact you. For further assistance contact us at [protected]/ [protected] or email us at [protected]@shine.com.

My name is Souvik Ghosh. I am an employee of SIFY LTD with an experience of 11 month in Networing & Telecom sector, finding better career opportunities at Shine. As per my conversation with shine recriuters from 11-2-15 regarding an opening in Wipro, I have done my payment procedure at CvBuzzOnline.com on 12-2-15, of Rs. 999/- for registration fee (cover letter charge as mentioned in the CvBuzzOnline) (order id:42250) which will be refundable and after that they claimed I have got free offer in domestic resume designing which is worth Rs. 3500/- (order id: 42263)and i.e. free. But after the check out the money has been deducted. I have told them that if the process was free then why the money has been deducted and they confirmed me that I would be refunded the 3500/- amount with in 24 hours. But yet I haven't got the refunding amount. The Wipro telephonic round has been done on 13-2-15 at 5pm. A lady named Priyanka had called from Wipro and our conversation went on for a quarter of an hour. Lastly I wanted to know about the job role and her employee id of Wipro and she could not answer that properly. After that they informed me I have cleared the interview and the next round face to face HR interview will be done after the documents verification which charges Rs.3999/- which is also refundable after 10 days of the HR interview. I am quite tensed for facing such activity. I think the telephonic interview was fake too. I am giving you each and every details of the contacted recruiters. Mr. Sameer [DIV429] (Sr. Recuiter): [protected] Office no of the recruiters : +[protected] : +[protected] : +[protected] Web Site :www.cvbuzzonline.com Order ID : 42250 & 42263 Please revert me about the recruiters and what I have to do now for this and get my money back. I also have the Recruiters mails for the refund confirmation and every conversation. Please help me out of this.
    Feb 18, 2015
    Shine.com Customer Care's response

shine.com ne mujhe se 10050 liye job ke naam par.wah bhi rgistration phir telephonic interview par or company ke bound bannwane k naam par.phir usske baad bhi job company k naam par paise mannge h..or bola bhi gaya tha ki paisa aapka refund kar diya jayega 2-3 main..lakin aisa nhi hua he. please help me

I recently got a call from shine.com executive who wanted to talk about the professional services. When i told him my concern that I will pay for the professional services if i am assured that i will get a job then i am ready to pay, but the executive spoke very rudely for me for not listening to him and also acted like high and mighty, like a jerk. i expected some kind of professional behavior, but this is very poor, I am hereby de-activating my account from shine.com and also will not be using this services anytime ever and also inform others never to use shine.com The so called executive called me on 03-feb at 7:00 PM, take necessary action if you would prefer to do it,
        Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/Madam, Today I got a call from shine.com(PH- [protected]) representative(Karan Sharma- PH- [protected]) who convinced me that I will definitely a get job in IBM with a package 9.5 Lacs PA. So according to him I created a premium account in palserve.com, after successfully paid an amount of Rs. 1798. After finishing the payment, He again told me to do another transaction of around Rs. 3978 which is refundable but this time I could not rely on them. Now they are telling me that I could not get any interview calls until and unless I pay next payment. I demanded to return my money of Rs. 1798, but He did not agree. So please help me to return my amount.
          Jan 28, 2015
          Shine.com Customer Care's response
          Dear Sir, Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your comment, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advice you to immediately file a chargeback with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or person from whom you have received a call. For further assistance contact us at [protected]/ [protected] or email us at [protected]@shine.com. Regards Team Shine
          I provided a domain name palserve.com which will be replaced by palmserve.com

So what should I do to get my money back may I file a GD or FIR against that person?
          Dear Shine,

These guys have a website too called palmserve.com.
          They are saying they are your sister concerns.
          The amount asked is 1798.
          Can you please clarify if you two are same or different.
          If different to whom all goons you have given our numbers.

Expecting ur Serious reply.
          Shashank

i have received call from shine on 20th Nov 2014. they said there is an opening with ashok leyland and need pay 3640rs for interview setup i paid. Then on 22nd i got call from them and said i have selected and need to pay another amount which is for certificate verification 9920 rs. And again they called me to make another payment report submission which is 17363 rs. and again they called me to make another payment rs 20000 for training purpose finally i declined it and asked to refund all the amount. But even after 45days there is no respond from them, i request you team to help me out. Interview assigned person name: Aman No: [protected] Payment processed person name: aditiya No: [protected]
            Jan 20, 2015
            Shine.com Customer Care's response
            Dear Sir, Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your comment, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advice you to immediately file a chargeback with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or person from whom you have received a call. For further assistance contact us at [protected]/ [protected] or email us at [protected]@shine.com. Regards Shine Team
            Jan 20, 2015
            Shine.com Customer Care's response
            Dear Sir, We also request you to kindly provide us all the details including the bank details of the account to which you have transferred the amount or any invoice or receipt which you may have received so that we can take a legal action on the culprits. For further assistance contact us at [protected]/ [protected] or email us at [protected]@shine.com. Regards Team Shine
            Dear Shine team, Thank you for your quick response. i have attached the mail communication we had and also mentioned my account number and credit card number which i used to done the payment.

ACC No:[protected]

Card No:[protected]

i request your team to help me out.

Here with i have attached all the transaction i have done. Kindly help me out.

Hi, Iam Aparna.I have paid the Online fee of R.530/- towards GIC Asistant managers Application fee using citrus account with Login Id [protected]@gmail.com using Andhra Bank Debit card. Money got debited from my account and citrus account tells the order is succesful.But actually the Gic Related application form payment status is still pending and asking me to pay Rs.530/- again.In this regard i contacted Citrus help desk support and they are saying that payment is made to shine from their end and suggested me to contact SHINE.I sent mails to [protected]@shine.com [protected]@shine.com thrice and there is no reply from them till now...iam attaching transaction details and the reply from citrus support team below in this message.please solve this as soon as possible. Hello! Thank you for your order with Shine Using Citrus Pay is one of the safest methods to transact online Thank you for registering with Citrus pay Your Merchant Transaction #PSU[protected] onwww.psu.shine.com was successful. Your order details are as below Merchant Order number: PSU[protected] Citrus Reference Number: CTX[protected] Order Amount: 530.00 INR Transaction Date & Time: Jan 14, 2015 02:16:25 PM We hope you enjoyed the simplified and faster Citrus payment experience. Track all your shopping, access real time updates of your current transactions in your Citrus Account. Login Now. Please do not respond to this e-mail. In case you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us at [protected]@citruspay.com. We will be glad to assist you. Thank you again for transacting with Citrus Pay Dear Aparna, Thank you for writing to Citrus Payment Solutions. As per our records, this transaction has been successfully processed from our end (transaction reference number CTX[protected] and we have remitted the funds to the merchant (Shine). Please contact the merchant directly with this reference number for any further assistance regarding registration or service delivery status. Kindly call on the below helpline number to contact merchant directly Phone number: 0124 – 3954868 E-mail ID: [protected]@shine.com Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance. Thanks again for contacting Citrus Payment Solutions. Warm Regards, Citrus Support Team Dear Aparna, Thank you for writing to Citrus Payment Solutions. As per our records, this transaction has been successfully processed from our end (transaction reference number CTX[protected] and we have remitted the funds to the merchant (Shine). Please contact the merchant directly with this reference number for any further assistance regarding registration or service delivery status. Kindly call on the below helpline number to contact merchant directly Phone number: 0124 – 3954868 E-mail ID: [protected]@shine.com Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance. Thanks again for contacting Citrus Payment Solutions. Warm Regards, Citrus Support Team
              Yesterday morning shine .com executive discuss with regarding career plus service resume plus linkedin, total payment was agree 11000.00 for full service, evening I paid to shine .com through their link Rs11000.00, after 5 minute other executive was on phone asking to pay further Rs 9999.00 more, he was forcing to pay, but i was not agreed, I requested to kindly refund my money Rs11000.00, I am not interested to take any service from shine.com.

Hi, Iam Aparna.I have paid the Online fee of R.530/- towards GIC Asistant managers Application fee using citrus account with Login Id [protected]@gmail.com using Andhra Bank Debit card. Money got debited from my account and citrus account tells the order is succesful.But actually the Gic Related application form payment status is still pending and asking me to pay Rs.530/- again.In this regard i contacted Citrus help desk support and they are saying that payment is made to shine from their end and suggested me to contact shine.i sent mails to shine people regarding this thrice and there is no reply from their end...iam attaching transaction details and also reply from citrus below.please solve this as soon as possible. Hello! Thank you for your order with Shine Using Citrus Pay is one of the safest methods to transact online Thank you for registering with Citrus pay Your Merchant Transaction #PSU[protected] onwww.psu.shine.com was successful. Your order details are as below Merchant Order number: PSU[protected] Citrus Reference Number: CTX[protected] Order Amount: 530.00 INR Transaction Date & Time: Jan 14, 2015 02:16:25 PM We hope you enjoyed the simplified and faster Citrus payment experience. Track all your shopping, access real time updates of your current transactions in your Citrus Account. Login Now. Please do not respond to this e-mail. In case you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us at [protected]@citruspay.com. We will be glad to assist you. Thank you again for transacting with Citrus Pay Dear Aparna, Thank you for writing to Citrus Payment Solutions. As per our records, this transaction has been successfully processed from our end (transaction reference number CTX[protected] and we have remitted the funds to the merchant (Shine). Please contact the merchant directly with this reference number for any further assistance regarding registration or service delivery status. Kindly call on the below helpline number to contact merchant directly Phone number: 0124 – 3954868 E-mail ID: [protected]@shine.com Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance. Thanks again for contacting Citrus Payment Solutions. Warm Regards, Citrus Support Team

i have made payment through CITRUS at the link https://psu.shine.com/myappliedjob/general-insurance-corporation-ltd/ and my payment is SUCCESSFUL still the status is showing PAYMENT PENDING. WHY?? ALSO your customer care no.s re always busy PLEASE RESPOND ASAP
                  Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Please provide your application no. so that we can check your status and revert. -- Team Shine
                  my application no is[protected]. do it soon please.

Blance refand

I am jatinder kumar form hp.my phone no[protected].sir is company na muja job dena k lalach ma muja sa 90, 000 rs liyh ha or kha rah ki ab apko apka pase vapsi nhi hogy, plz shine.com my help

There is job posting at shine.com "http://www.shine.com/myshine/jobs/construction-engineer/dawnus-construction-limited/2516145/"....

I Mr Bhupesh Sarkar Village-Bhakarivita, Word no.7, Post+Dist-Bongaigaon, Pin-783380 State-Assam, Mob.[protected] Im just 44years old unemployed man, i was looking for a job with net there i found shine.com, they connected me first they take registration fees Rs-2150.00, as on[protected] again they take security money Rs-7320.00 as on[protected], Rs-5166.00 as on[protected], Rs-5190.00 as on[protected] . Tottal : 19826.00 again they need Rs-4100.00 I have kind request to court please seal this cheating company with thanks and regards Bhupesh Sarkar I have all bank slips
                    Jan 07, 2015
                    Shine.com Customer Care's response

Sir, a same case was happen to me they asked me for 1500 in HDFC bank, and at Emil ID [protected]@outlook.com. When I asked where did u got my number and resume they said from shine.com and apparently I was registered with shine.coom and it's the only place I provide my mobile no. So how these fake callers get ur details and mobile numbers. There is a huge privacy issues with these sites.
                      Jan 02, 2015
                      Shine.com Customer Care's response
                      Dear Sir, Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your comment, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. For further assistance contact us at [protected]/ [protected] or email us at [protected]@shine.com. Regards Team Shine

Shine.com — Fake call giving the opportunity for employment in HCL

A people from the recruitment cell of shine.com/ called me yesterday and told me to submit scanned copies of all of my...

Shine.com — shine.com is fraudest of world

sir, i'm sachin sharma, i have lost 41942 rs through you.some people of shine=aman, nitin, vikrant, vipul did contact with...

Shine.com — Shine. com Indigo Airlines Recruitment Fraud

Same has been the case with me.I enquired the account holder from the bank and when i called the account holder she refused...

I Registered with shine.com but my data leaked to fraud services . someboby from +[protected] called me and told there is an job offer please register and pay reg fee 1800 INR . its totally Rs 2022 with tax. Now they are calling me to pay Rs 5200 to get reference Id, I asked the to send Invoice ...oy any company name which they may provide opertunity...they told a name when I enquired its not at all about my profile .. when they call me again I ask them go through my CV and set a job. When I called shine.com +[protected] they told we are not charging any amount dont pay . Plese help to get back my amount and block the site visitnaukary.com
                        Oct 30, 2014
                        Shine.com Customer Care's response
                        Dear Sir, Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your comment, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advice you to immediately file a chargeback with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or person from whom you have received a call. For further assistance contact us at [protected]/ [protected] or email us at [protected]@shine.com. Thanks Team Shine

SOME BODY CALLING LAST 10 DAYS BACK JOBS DHAMMAKKA.COM THEY ARE TELLING ITS SHINE .COM I PAY RS.1438/- AFTER THAT THEY ARE CALLING & ASKING RS 5800/-. SORRY I DONT INTEREST IT. KINDLY HELP ME ANY THINK HAPPEN IN FUTURE & SEQUIRE FROM THAT PEOPLE. . I AM WAITING FOR YOUR FAVORABLE REPLY SIR. MY MAIL ID :[protected]@gmail.com mobile no[protected] Thanks & Regards K.Ganesamoorthy [protected]
                          Oct 29, 2014
                          Shine.com Customer Care's response
                          Thank you sir...for giving such as a good advise...(Jenish pachchigar)...

I posted my resume in shine.com within two days i get calls from cvbuzzonline.com .They told me that your resume has been selected for companies like WIPRO, INFOSIS, XLRI. Then they demanded me RS1750/- .I asked them why so they mention that they since its a waste of time of there companies so we take this amout for our services.And they said that if you dont pay the money then they will backlisted us from the shine.com list. I had given them through my debit card. After that they said me that take your PANCARD keep it on paper and write below it "All the money paid to the CVBUZZONLINE.COM is not given under pressure".So I did that.Later on they said me to that you are been selected for ACCENTURE and you get placed through me and they demanded me RS7999/- and they said me that this money is refundable after the traning period of time in ACCENTURE. So I given them through my debit card.Later on they demanded me RS5500/- for making resume on LINKLIN. I came to know that Now this is really a fraud company.Later on I tried to contact them but they are not receiving the calls. I lost my 9750RS/-.
                            Oct 27, 2014
                            Shine.com Customer Care's response
                            I posted my resume in shine.com within two days i get calls from cvbuzzonline.com .THEY told me that they are the next step of SHNE.COM.They told me that your resume has been selected for companies like WIPRO, INFOSIS, XLRI. Then they demanded me RS1750/- .I asked them why so they mention that they since its a waste of time of there companies so we take this amout for our services.And they said that if you dont pay the money then they will backlisted us from the shine.com list. I had given them through my debit card. After that they said me that take your PANCARD keep it on paper and write below it "All the money paid to the CVBUZZONLINE.COM is not given under pressure".So I did that.Later on they said me to that you are been selected for ACCENTURE and you get placed through me and they demanded me RS7999/- and they said me that this money is refundable after the traning period of time in ACCENTURE. So I given them through my debit card.Later on they demanded me RS5500/- for making resume on LINKLIN. I came to know that Now this is really a fraud company.Later on I tried to contact them but they are not receiving the calls. I lost my 9750RS/-.

Shine.com - Resume booster

In Resume Booster Cv added on 25, May14 by you people is not updated one (old which I had shared for Resume writing) They all are sick who fooling around jobless people :( Remember they are very sweet spoken too!!!

Shine.com — unsolicited phone calls

I'm registered for DND, but I keep receiving telemarketing calls from Shine.com. Their website does not even have a privacy...

I HAVE PAID 1438 TO SHINE.COM PEOPLE THEY CALLED ME AND TOLD there are openings in L&T ( Electrical Engineering ) and there are only 3 post please be hurry up and i asked is this genuine, they said first you should believe the recruiter and i have accepted, so he transferred my call to saritha, she to open my mail i got mail that to login in JobsDhamaka... so i have login with the ID and password which they have given...first i have paid 1438...as earlier person told and later she to told open profile verification and in that they again told to pay 2000...and it was not fare because they told to pay as what they said earlier and what they have done its nothing n=but cheating the people big fraud, , , , , they dont know every rupee is worth ...simply cheating the people... i want my money back what to do...i dont want any from these ...please guide what to do...